Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 6:42 pm

((Gah, my phone cut off my post!)) "You both are welcomed to come along.. I don't know where exactly I'm going I sort of just want to explore."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 8:18 pm

((I was trying to post yesterday when my internet crashed. Sorry for that guys))

Austin grinned at the notion of him being Casanova and then replied. "You guys can hang out any time. I mean, I don't control anyone here." From there, Austin started gazing into the space between him and the wall and wondered if he had been gone too long. Hell, half the things that he had learned while away were too harsh for true life and he had obviously been gone too long for him to realize he had competition when flirting with girls. This Fabian person seemed to be making Evey fall for him without even trying. Then Austin heard the conversations start to turn to powers. He had no powers but his way of causing terror normally involved him using his pure anger and aggression to attack someone. Although normally that led to the person dying. That was about the time that Austin saw the claws unsheathe from Fabian's hand and he almost forgot what they were talking about. Unknowingly, Austin had clenched his hand into a fist but quickly unclenched. "Oh, I'm sure I could go somewhere right about now." Austin stood up and brushed his hair away from his eyes while finding a white tee shirt and pulling it on over his bare torso.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 8:30 pm

((It's cool. Smile )) Evey smiles at Austin warmly, hoping to start including him more in the conversation. "I feel like I'm getting to know Fabian much more then I am getting to know you, Austin.. You look good in that shirt by the way.." A light hint of color warms her cheeks as she slides her shoe back on. She tries to lean more on her uninjured foot as she stepped towards the door but her lack of pain seemed to make her forget she was injured at all.
"Is playing the electric guitar much like playing a regular guitar?" Evey asked this with great interest. She directed the question more towards Austin then Fabian.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 8:39 pm

"Well, the electric guitar is much the same to me but some people do have trouble transitioning from the regular guitar to an electric. It is much the same as someone going from a shortsword to a longsword. You have to adjust from the length and learn the weight." Austin grinned softly as he explained and actually felt his face warm up and knew he was blushing slightly at the talk of his shirt. Then Austin realized that Fabian was explaining himself more than he was about his life. "Hey Fabian, do you mind if Evey and I go by ourselves? I kinda do have to start in on conversation now."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:30 pm

Fabian was about to respond to her guitar question when Austin answered it.
"That and electric guitars are a pain to haul around with all their gear." He added picking his guitar case up.
"Hey Fabian, do you mind if Evey and I go by ourselves? I kinda do have to start in on conversation now."

The boy just shrugged, he didn't care. He briefly thought about going and raiding the mess hall.
"I don't mind." To Evey he said, "If you need me just holler and I can find you."

((I don't think we have to switch topics now if we don't want.))
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:37 pm

((Yea lets not xD it would get annoying..))

Evey smiles and hugs Fabian gently. "Alright, bye!" She walks out of the infirmary, turning to wait for Austin. She rubs her arms, wondering if it was this chilly outside before. Perhaps she just hadn't notice, but it was a bit nippy now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:41 pm

Austin nodded and then thanked Fabian before walking out of the infirmary. "So, what do you wanna know about me first?" Austin wasn't one for a lot of words being said plus he really didn't know where to start. As soon as Austin stepped into the air outside, he realized it had gotten colder.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:44 pm

Evey smiles and nods in response to his question. "Yea.. you. Not the person you are when you want to impress someone, I already know that person." She giggles softly and begins to walk in a general direction. Not sure exactly where she is walking, she looks ahead of her curious to see where they will end up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:54 pm

Austin started walking next to Evey and chuckled. "Oh, well, I'm normally more serious and not quite as smooth talking as I am when I am trying to impress som...you." Austin changed his sentence at the last second. "Well, I am 17 years old and the son of Nike, but we have covered that. My life has been hard since I started here at Camp Half-Blood when I was 14 but then I left about a year after that. I spent some time out of CHB but came back when I was 15. Then when I turned 16 I started realizing I had some business I needed to take care of. So, I moved to Mexico and just came back not too long ago." Austin trailed off and waited for a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 10:44 pm

Evey listens, her arms crossed and pressed against her chest for warmth. She smiles softly as she walks, enjoying the sound of Austin's voice. "May I ask what the business was or is that too personal?" She inquires as she looks over at him. She looks back down at her feet as she walks, making sure not to trip. She walks a bit too close to Austin and bumps into him gently.
"Oh, I'm sorry." She blushes looks back up to watch where she is going better. Her hands drop back to her side awkwardly unsure of what to do with her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:37 pm

Austin nodded quietly and then looked at Evey as he slowed down a bit. "Well, the business was more of me just going to see some family but along the way I found out that I had been sold out by them. It was when I made it to Mexico that they ambushed me with a drug cartel, which is basically a gang. Luckily I had Seraph nearby to save me from a certain death. Actually, I ended up leading a major monster back and just got done helping a couple kids kill him about two days ago." Austin wasn't really embarrassed of his past so when Evey asked about it he didn't care if she knew. Then the girl bumped into him and he grinned. "No need to apologize. Some people have trouble walking around Camp."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 5:28 pm

Evey nods understandingly. She looks around them, somehow, she had gotten lost already. She hopes he knows where they are, it wouldn't be good if they were lost for the night.
"Do you know where we are?" Evey asks him stopping for a moment. Looking around, she tries to spot something familiar but she couldn't point anything out in particular. Evey didn't like feeling lost, and she sure didn't feel found. The thought made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 5:31 pm

((Meant that to be green. xD))
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 7:33 pm

Austin glanced at their surroundings and picked out the general area where they were. He could see the group of buildings they had just left but it was mostly just a vague outline. To their right was the forest where the campers would play Capture the Flag and then to the right was a small area that he had liked to visit all the time. "Yeah, if we go this way then we will find the cabins soon enough." Actually they were only about two minutes away from them but Austin was certain that he wouldn't show off that much. Austin started walking toward the cabins and glanced at Evey.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 10:46 pm

Evey still stands movement-less. She looks down shyly, thinking. She seemed to be trying to figure something out with herself. Looking up at him, she brushes her bangs out of her face.
"Hey, Austin?" Her hand goes up to run her arm. The stance looks extremely shy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 2:53 pm

Austin was about 20 steps ahead of Evey when he heard her say his name. "Yeah?" He said as he turned around and looked at her questioningly. It was strange but the son of Nike wondered if her question would be one he liked.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 5:33 pm

"Well.. Come here for a second.." She smiles softly, hoping she would have enough courage to do what she wanted to. She silently said a little prayer, hoping that she will be granted a little more guts.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 6:39 pm

Fabian had taken a short cut to his cabin, other wise known as he had ran the long way around camp at top speed... which was roughly a little below 70 miles per hour. He opened the door to the Egyptian Cabin and walked in. Dropping his guitar on his bunk and was attacked by a very angry Martin with needle like teeth.
"Whoa!" The son of bast let back several feet and jumped onto one of the top bunks. The martin, having fantastic climbing capabilities, followed him up the pole. In a mad dash, Fabian somehow managed grab his guitar and get out of that cabin. Generally, he didn't mind the martin or the creature's owner. Today, he wasn't in the mood to deal with such chaos. Fabian happened to be in the cabin courtyard again.
"Fabes!" An Apollo girl called, waving him over.
Fabian walked over, pulling his guitar out. He smiled, "What will it be today?"
He asked the group of Apollo kids.
"I'm Yours By Jason Moraz," one of the girls demanded.
So Fabian started playing and his voice joined the girls.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:14 pm

Austin walked the few feet between him and Evey and looked at her. Inside he was confused but he started to think he knew what she wanted. "So, what is it that you wanted?" Austin's low tenor voice echoed rather strange but he tried to keep it light and not let the curiousity show through.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 11:54 pm

Evey takes a small breath and kisses his cheek gently.
N-nothing.." She walk in the direction of the cabins. She was blushing furiously, hoping not to fall for him too quickly. Evey has always been alone so all the sudden attention she has gotten today has left her at a loss of words and clueless on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 12:18 am

Austin felt the kiss and then turned to watch as Evey walked away. "That was nice." Austin caught up to Evey and went to hold her hand but thought better of it. "You don't have to feel pressured to like me, you know." The son of Nike felt like a jerk but he knew that if she liked him because of pressure then it wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:05 am

Evey looks at him and smiles softly. She turns and hugs him gently. "It isn't that, I do like you. I just want to get to know you better.. I want to stay friends with everyone for a bit.. till I get used to it, and I know you better. I have never really had a relationship.." Evey lets go of him and warmly smiles brushing her hand against his cheek affectionately.
"Let's go back to camp and find some other people to hang out.. It's also getting a bit dark.. and I don't really like the dark.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 12:05 pm

Austin nodded and then heard the faint sound of a guitar. It was playing a song that he had heard only a few times and couldn't quite place, but he knew that where the sound was is also where they would find the Cabins. "Well, I'm sure you will have plenty of time to get to know me. Now, let's go find out how Fabian is doing with that guitar." Austin had put 2 and 2 together and realized that Fabian had to be the one playing. Austin walked and then saw the Cabins raise in front of them. He stepped into the courtyard and saw the group of girls around Fabian. Chuckling he walked into the group and waited for Austin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:02 pm

Evey walk behind Austin. Seeing the girls around Fabian made her feel odd. She couldn't tell if it was jealousy or something else. She lagged behind slightly, hoping not to attract any attention. The girls made her feel uncomfortable; mostly because she has never gotten along with those of her gender.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:29 pm

Fabian spotted the two and shot them a smile and winked at Evey before finishing up. He packed up his guitar before being ambushed by another girl.
"Were is Danni? Have you seen her? It's like she has dropped off of the face of the planet." Emery demanded. She knew her brother was somewhere behind her so she glanced over her shoulder.
"Hold on a second," Fabian said, swinging his guitar over his shoulder. "Why would I know that?"
He made his way towards Austin and Evey.
"Isn't she your Handler?" Emery asked.
"Not anymore," Fabian said, changing the topic. "Emerson this is Austin and Evey."
Emerson smiled at the two, nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: