Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's go to the beach -each...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Let's go to the beach -each... Empty
PostSubject: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:37 pm

I walked in and sat down someplace near the shoreline, wearing my swimsuit, and started to build a small, handmade sandcastle. I decided I would try to make it as big as possible, making the hole I was digging the sand from in front of the castle, so any water from oversized waves would fall in the hole. After about 20 minutes, I had made a pyramid about a foot high, and I stood back to marvel my work... So far. "Only 5 more feet to go..." I muttered before returning to my creation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:53 pm

Quiton walked into the beach looking around. He hadn't seen Bree for quite a bit, and last time he had seen Adrian was this morning before he left to go train and other things. He wondered what mischief his twin was up to, but he didn't really bother to go looking for him. He sighed and glanced over seeing a kid making a sand pyramid. An impressive one it looked like. He marveled at the talent of some people here and then hung his head low...his powers..his talents making him think of his past.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:15 pm

By now, the pyramid had grown to an impressive 4 feet, and still going, which was good, except now to dig, I had to literally jump in the hole, which was now even deeper than the pyramid was tall. I looked to the side to see a boy who looked just a year or two older than me, hanging his head down. "Hey man, why so sad?" I thought of saying Be happy, mon! in a Jamaican accent, but before I could stop myself, my impulses took over and I caught myself shouting out "Be happy, mon!" like a Jamaican, as loud as I could. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 1:07 pm

Quinton glanced up at the boy who was asking why he was sad and then tried to copy Jamaicans and tell him to be happy. "It's nothing." He said to the guy and walked past him, heading closer to the water. He wondered if he should leave, go off somewhere and maybe try to find his twin. Things between him and Bree have grown...awkward..and it's probably better for his mind if he just doesn't talk to her for a while anyway.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 4:13 pm

I looked behind me to see him near the water, still with his head down.

"So are you gonna swim, or what?" The kid seriously looked like the type of kid you'd see in a group photo as the only one not smiling. I could also tell that it wasn't just nothing that he was feeling down about.

I turned my attention back to my pyramid. Now, my pyramid was around 6 feet tall, larger than me, so it was now time to shape it into a castle. But first, I jumped into the hole I had dug the sand out of, and it was actually deeper than me. I knew if it collapsed, I'd have no oxygen until someone dug me out, and that would be hard, given the wetness of the sand. Most people wouldn't dare go into a hole like this, but for me, it was a rather boring stunt...
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 2:46 pm

I leave.

Sorry, you haven't posted in way too long. Also, sorry for the one-liner. I pretty much said everything in that other post, and it's not like it matters anymore XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go to the beach -each...   Let's go to the beach -each... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go to the beach -each...
Page 1 of 1