Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

A night at the beach Empty
PostSubject: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 2:39 pm

Lilian walked onto the quiet beach, and no one seemed to be there but her. She felt so lonely, no one felt like she did right then. It was as if everyone hated her. "If there's a light, tell me where it is, 'cause I can't find it." She said, staring into the stars. There was no reply, no sign for her to follow, no path. She sighed, hopeless. She got in the water, and it felt amazing on her skin. "So that's that huh? That's our last run? Welp. I guess I don't gotta try anymore." She says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:17 pm

Angela walks onto the beach and sees the girl in the water. I walk into the cold water and look at the lonely girl and feel her pain." I was like you are when i was your age."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:22 pm

She is shocked by a sudden voice, but recognizes Angelas' gentle tone and relaxes. "Is that so?" She asks. "Small and weak and made fun of?" She says in disbelief. Lily sighs, and stands in the chest-height water. She quite admired the daughter of Apollo, and doubted her words.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:27 pm

"Worse." She says, making sure her sleeves are hiding the one thing she must keep from this girl." I know how you feel Lily... I was their once and went throught it just like you did."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime7/31/2013, 4:31 pm

Lilian shakes her head, and dives under the water. She comes up a moment later. "Nothing is worse. He, he LIED to me." Her look of disbelief turned suddenly into one of anger, rage, hatred. "Said she died! Kare wa katsute watashi o kaitaga, watashi wa modotte kaite iru koto wa arimasen. Watashi wa kare ga uso o tsuita koto o shitteita." She starts babbling in Japanese in utter rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night at the beach   A night at the beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night at the beach
Page 1 of 1