Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Training (Anime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:01 pm

Ethan rubbed his hand against his arm before looking away from Penny in frustration and confusion. He had honestly hoped Penny was starting to like him and now he was unsure. Well what if I told you that I already know who I want to date...and that she is the most intelligent and beautiful girl I have met? Ethan couldn't bring himself to look at Penny so he continued. Yet she wants to be friends so what should I do?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:19 pm

Penny froze and looked at Ethan and then softened a little.
"Maybe your friend doesn't want to get involved because she is afraid of being hurt again. You should try being her friend for the time being."
Penny took a drink out of her water bottle before looking back at Ethan, waiting for his reaction, suddenly nervous. She dropped the pencil she had been spinning around in her fingers on the floor and she bent over to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:24 pm

Ethan listened and then actually laughed softly before nodding in acceptance. I guess that would be a good idea. Maybe I should tell her that I wouldn't ever hurt her because I know how it feels to be hurt in a relationship and don't want to make other people feel like that. Ethan finished eating and then pushed a stray strand of hair out of his face while noticing that every Aphrodite girl at the table was now watching them and obviously hated Penny. Did you sleep well last night, after we stopped talking?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:56 pm

Penny could feel the Aphrodite girl's eyes boring holes into her back and she flushed faintly.
"Darwin fell asleep on my face, other than that I slept great. Thanks for asking."
Penny smiled a bit before cleaning up her place and sitting back down. She wiped a small piece of cake out of the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 10:32 am

That's good and I'm sorry for not saying good bye yesterday. It was just so confusing and I had to get away for a little while. Ethan thought for a minute and then waved at the Aphrodite girls so that they would think he cared about them and stop staring. To be truthful, he was tired of them watching him and he wanted to just talk to Penny. Anyhow, everything I said is true, you know that right? I wouldn't ever hurt you and I hope you know that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 7:37 pm

"Don't encourage them," Penny grumbled, massaging her temples. "It is just going to make you and your flirty lip's situation worse."
She looked up at him after a few seconds to catch his reaction... probably not the smartest thing she could have said. What could Penny say for her behavior? Should she walk around with a warning tag, Prone to sarcasm, flirting, moments of snarkyness, and a dislike of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 7:52 pm

Ethan looked at Penny with shock and then smiled playfully before adopting a look of false hurt. Why would you think that? I'm not that big of a flirt or a kisser. His eyes twinkled and he blinked a couple times before saying something else. So why is it that you seem suddenly interested in me waving at the Aphrodite daughters anyhow? Ethan brushed his hand against a small chip on his plate and stood up to clean away the plate before sitting back down in front of Penny.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 8:16 pm

"Oh really? Not that big of a flirt or a kisser? From what I have seen, you have kissed two different girls in less that twenty four hours. Managed to flirt with a bout three different girls in less than twenty four hours," The girl had started ticking off all of Ethan's flirty behaviors on her hands. Then she gave him a, don't try and change the subject on me, face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 8:35 pm

Ethan wrinkled his nose and then smirked at Penny in a very stubborn manner. Well I kissed you but that didn't work. Flirting was with you and once again it didn't really work. What exactly would you say that is if you think it is a good flirt and kisser? He watched for any response.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 2:12 am

Penny arched an eyebrow, her brown eyes narrowing slightly.
"You never asked me how you kissed or how well you flirted," She stated before picking a muffin off of a nearby plate. "Now I am not going to tell you because I find it amusing when you are flustered."
She flicked a chocolate chip at him for good measure, "So how did you sleep last night?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 4:10 pm

Ethan smiled and watched the chocolate chip soar by his hand. He was now suspicous of what exactly Penny felt about him but he didn't want to ruin anything so he spoke the careful path. Well as well as you can sleep when in a tree branch. It was mostly good until I woke up this morning with a sore neck. He thought and suddenly grinned mischieviously. So you never denied I kiss good or that you enjoy my flirting with you. What's with that exactly, are you beginning to like me? His tone was light and playful as he let the emphasis linger upon the word like.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 7:58 pm

Penny's lips twitched in amusement again and she stood.
"Not saying anything and your not getting any sugar from me." She stated, flicking another chocolate chip at him. She moved towards the door and she pulled her phone out of her pocket, wondering if she had fed Darwin that morning. As if waiting for his que, he came running and he lept onto her shoulder, his tail wrapping around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 8:11 pm

Ethan stood up as Penny walked away and he pulled on his jacket to cover the fact that he was still shivering slightly despite it not being cold. He followed Penny and as he did the path took him right by the Aphrodite table which he completely ignored. Suddenly Ethan saw the little demon creature Darwin and he smirked. So be it if you don't want to tell me but that just makes me assume you do like me. Don't worry though, I've been told my family is well known for sweeping girls off their feet. He grinned at Penny as he caught up and then looked over at her with a sly look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 3:01 am

"Hmn," Penny said. turning slightly so she could look at him out of the corner of her eye as she walked, "Obnoxious and self centered. Oh joy."
It wasn't spoken in rude tones more of a sarcastic, snarkyness that was prone to happen between two flirting people. If Ethan tried to kiss her then and there her finger would come up and block the kiss and she would raise an eyebrow at him. If not she would continue about her business.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 2:29 pm

Ethan's grin disappeared for a second when he caught a glimpse of Penny's lips and had to force himself to look away and remember he wasn't going to kiss her again. Then the son of Apollo chuckled and nodded to himself. Obnoxious yes but not really selfcentered. I said my family is known for sweeping girls off their feet but I myself am not really known for it. Hell, look at how many of us demigods are here, you can't say my father isn't a playa himself. Ethan winked playfully. Besides, you are the girl I want to date, after I get to know you better of course.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:17 pm

"Yet, you just considered kissing me anyway," Penny said, not missing a beat and seeing were his eyes had momentarily lingered. She walked through the door, Darwin had been sitting, swaying on her head slightly. The weasel's beady eyes were watching the boy. , he did not trust him one bit. Penny's long white legs, clad in shorts were moving quickly over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:40 pm

Ethan grudgingly nods as Penny mentioned his urge to kiss her and he just stared at her while they walked onward. I did think about kissing you but wouldn't do it because as I said I want to know you better and don't want to ruin anything. The son of Apollo wished he hadn't looked at Penny's lips and now had to watch Darwin carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:33 pm

Penny's lips curled up in a genuine smile, "Thanks for being honest."
Darwin however, seemed unimpressed. He glared at him before scuttling down the girl with his tiny paws and running over to sit on the stone wall. Penny was somewhat impressed with Ethan controlling himself but it did not show in her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:45 pm

Ethan nodded and watched as Darwin scuttled down and up onto a wall to watch them some more. Honestly isn't always good but you're welcome. Now what do you want to do? Ethan had started tapping out a beat from one of the songs his mom had written back in Seattle. Under his breath he started singing the soft and melodic tune which was about heartache but the joy of new friends.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:18 pm

Penny's attention was captured by the tune of the music, "Do you play?"
She asked her undivided attention on him. Penny loved music and it was one of her weaknesses. On frustrating days she would lounge by the Apollo cabin and listen to them play. Penny could play anything she had seen or heard which was nice, but it was not the same as actually playing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:32 pm

Ethan smiled as he realized what he had been doing and stopped for a second before looking around for something to play. Just beyond the wall was a trash can which in Seattle could be used as a drum so he stepped over the wall and grabbed the trash can as well as a couple other smaller trash cans and the lids. He set them up and pulled out a pair of drum sticks which he started using to play a quick and upbeat tune with on the cans. He watched Penny and then waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 3:30 am

Penny sat back and listened, when he had finished the girl grinned lazily.
"Pretty good for a bunch of trash cans and lid," She said, opening an eye to look at him. Penny stretched her long white legs out on the bench. The funny thing about Penny is her skin refused to tan, the girl wondered vaugly what the boy would be able to do on real drums.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 1:06 pm

Ethan laughed as he moved all of the trash cans back and looked around until he saw an Apollo kid playing a full trap set over by a tree only a few feet away. He walked over and started talking to the kid who ended up laughing and nodding vigorously. Soon three Apollo kids, including the one with the trap set, were standing around the trap set and Ethan was standing with a guitar, his own, that one of his brothers had brought to him. He looked at Penny and then motioned to the kids who all started playing the song which they had agreed to play, With Me by Sum 41. As soon as the song started, Ethan smirked at Penny and then started singing the lyrics perfectly in tune while watching her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 6:53 pm

Penny sat there and listened with her eyes half closed, not watching just listening. She could almost see the blur of the drums and the movement of the strings in her minds eye.
When they were finished the girl applauded lightly, "That was fantastic."
She swung her legs off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 7:31 pm

Thanks guys...talk to you when I go to the cabin later tonight. Ethan swung his guitar up onto his back and walked over to Penny who was sitting there clapping after they had finished playing the song. He smiled and sat down to talk to Penny for a few minutes. Music is one of the few languages I can speak fluently and convey everything I want to or that I feel. He watched Penny and then pushed his palm against the pommel of a sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useless Training (Anime)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next