Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Training (Anime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 9:13 pm

Penny nodded and at his next question her eyebrows shot up and she peered at the boy through her bangs, "Why do you ask?"
Boyfriends... Penny prefered being single. Boy's were not in her expertise and her last boyfriend vanished off the face of the planet. She did not hold the male species in high respect unless it was William or Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 9:17 pm

I...I don't know, you just seem like someone that would have a boyfriend and I wanted to make sure before trying to woo you. As I said, not exactly good at that and I didn't want to embarrass myself if I don't have to. Ethan kept his eyes down so he didn't have to look at Penny and grow too uncomfortable because he knew she was watching him. Unfortunately this caused his hair to slide into his face and it made him have to look up to brush it aside quickly, which then made his gaze cross her's briefly. He blushed and then looked away still very nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 10:08 pm

Penny laughed softly, "Now tell me, why would you do that?"
She turned back around to dig another textbook out of her bag. She was interested in what Ethan had to say. Her photographic memory told her were that night's homework was in her AP calculus book. Unlike 95% of the heros Penny did not suffer from dyslexia.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 10:35 am

Ethan looked back up at Penny and smiled weakly. You're beautiful and seem like an awesome person to hang out with. Plus you sat here and listened to me unlike most people. He looked around the room briefly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 7:26 pm

Penny blushed, a pale red against her almost white skin. The two darkest features on her face were her eyes, a dark chocolate brown color, and her lips, the color of dark pink roses.
"A wise man once told me, those who sit and listen are the ones who truly understand," Penny said, looking up at him from her textbook.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 8:24 pm

Ethan smiled and watched the martin warily as he stood up and walked over to sit next to Penny. Wise men usually are correct. But... The son of Apollo leaned over and kissed Penny softly on the lips briefly. S...sorry for that, I wasn't going to do that. I'm not sure what happened exactly. Ethan blushed deeply and then looked away from Penny quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 8:44 pm

Penny stiffened, her lips unyielding under the kiss. She stood abruptly and Darwin hissed at him.
Penny did not appreciate being kissed by strangers.
"Please try not to do that again in the near future."
She wasn't mad, just flustered.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 10:26 pm

Ethan nodded to himself and stood up to leave. He hadn't meant to kiss Penny and all it had done anyhow was shown how much he couldn't control himself. So Ethan walked by Penny and outside into the darkening night air to breathe deeply and calm down. It had been about an hour since they had met and already he'd messed up and been an idiot. As Ethan walked through the calming air and started to figure things out, he ran into a little boy who seemed to be hiding from a group of girls. He had a punk rocker look to him and would be rather good looking if he stopped trying to be someone he wasn't. Ethan looked up in shock and then smiled. You're Kodee, aren't you? Even as someone who was relatively new, Ethan had heard about the Greene's and the little boy Kodee who was nothing like his flirtatious uncle or cousin. So Ethan knew who the kid was.
Kodee looked at the older boy in anger and then shock as he said his name. Still trying to avoid the Aphrodite girls who he'd been watching but unable to go talk to, Kodee nodded and deemed it worthy of his time to talk to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 10:44 pm

Penny stood stiffly until Ethan left her cabin. Then she sat on the edge of her bed, Darwin crawling into her lap. Penny leaned her head against the poll and sighed, stroking her companion and considering the boy Ethan. He was impulsive and looking for a relationship where as she was only needing a friend. She had tried the boyfriend thing once before and it hadn't worked out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 11:43 pm

Ethan watched the boy in front of him and then sighed deeply. Look, just take it slow. Get to know those Aphrodite girls and stop trying to be like Austin or Zephen. Be yourself but I have to go and talk to a girl who I messed up with. Nice to meet you Kodee. Right before Ethan took off he turned to Kodee and spoke again. I'm Ethan by the way. With that the son of Apollo dashed off and stopped to catch his breath when he reached the cabin. Slowly he walked in and looked at Penny. Hey, I'm sorry for that. I intended to just try to be your friend but something came over me. It was unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:08 am

Penny looked up when Ethan entered again, looking a little winded, she sat up.
"It is not intentional most times, but I do not hold it against you."
She stood and walked over to him, examining his face. "Just give me a warning next time, Ethan."
She arched an eyebrow before turning and holding out her hand to Darwin. He lept and clambered up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:18 am

Ethan sighed with relief and nodded in acknowledgement. I'm not sure exactly how I'd do that but alright. Besides, I'd rather just be friends right now anyhow. He gazed at Darwin and then lazily let his gaze drift back to the bunks.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:22 am

Penny smiled and moved towards the door, picking up her sword as she went. In reality her sword was two twin broadswords, two halves of the same whole. She opened the door and then stepped outside into the cool night air.
"Coming?" She asked, Darwin swaying on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:47 am

The son of Apollo grinned and walked out after Penny while making sure he had all four of his swords on his person as well as the twin hunting daggers he had recently bought for when he was teaching someone how to parry a blow with a blade that was shorter. He gripped the small horn of ivory on his hip that had carvings all along it. It had been given to him by a friend along the way right before she had decided to betray the Hunters of Artemis and kiss him good bye. It was a sad day because he'd been forced to watch as she was punished but he'd been spared by the goddess. Unfortunately, the goddess hadn't really been the one to punish the girl anyhow. Ethan nodded at Penny and then started walking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:58 am

Penny slid her sword over her shoulder as she walked. The tips of her hair raising slightly in the wind as she moved towards the forest. Darwin lept off of her shoulders and raced off somewhere in the tall grass. She could hear Ethan crunching along behind her as she carved her path.
"What style do you prefer to fight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:04 am

People don't normally have time to fight with the same style when in the heat of battle so I will fight just about any way. I'm best with my swords and archery. Usually I incorporate street fighting in because everyone has to learn that fighting fair does not get you the win in reality. To be honest it usually only gets you killed. Ethan moved quietly along behind Penny while explaining how he fought. He knew that it gave her an advantage but he'd never fought someone when he wasn't at a disadvantage and usually it helped him to be backed into a corner anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:16 am

Penny nods and she filed that away in her brain. They had reached a clearing and Penny drew her sword, still joined into one.
"Now, if you win, do you want to know what allowed me to beat the last guy? Or something else."
She swung her sword around lightly, looking at him with her wide faun eyes. Then she stretched her legs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:30 am

Ethan drew both of his twin hooks and spun them expertly while thinking. I'd like to know what was wrong with how I kissed you. Because if I lose then I will already know how you beat the last guy and even if I win then I'm sure I'll have a pretty good idea of how you won. He put his bow and sheathe of arrows against a tree before swinging his sword in a practiced arc while watching the stance of Penny. If she moved first then he would get a general idea of her strategy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:48 am

"Oh really?" Penny asked. "What idea would that be?"
Her mind was already committing to memory everything that Ethan did or said. She stretched her arms, watching Ethan with mild interest. She loved hearing other people's theories about her gifts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:09 am

I don't know for sure but from how you act and how confident you are then I would say you have some form of photographic memory and possibly a form of muscle memory as well. With that said, you have probably been watching how I move and what I say to try and gain an advantage. Ethan grinned and tried to suppress the urge to say that he had met a few people like that and had actually beat two of them. The third had been a practiced swordsman and won because Ethan had yet to leave Seattle but he knew what they could do. The son of Apollo waited a bit longer while trying to keep his attention away from the gorgeous eyes and lips as well as the faint urge to kiss Penny. He needed to just focus and apparently the kiss earlier had distracted him too much.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:21 am

Penny smiled, "I am impressed you worked that out so quickly."
She dropped into a perfect defence position, "Unlike most people I developed my gift at a young age. So basically you are fighting a person with a supercomputer brain."
She shrugged. The boy Ethan seemed to be having difficulty keeping his eyes on her face, as the pair of eyes owned by the son of apollo kept drifting down to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:24 am

Ethan dropped into an archers defense and then quickly adjusted slightly since he was used to using a bow and instead had to use his swords. Damn he had to focus soon or his lack of attention could get him killed. Ethan glanced at Penny's lips again and that was when his brain shut off and he froze. He couldn't fight someone with such a perfect pair of lips and even if she won what would be the harm. No! Ethan shook his head and watched Penny again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:39 am

Penny's lips twitched upwards into a smile, without warning she attacked. Her sword moving in a sheen of metal. At the last moment she angled it upward, slashing across the chest. Penny was dangerous and every move she executed was perfect, no flaws in movement.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:46 am

Ethan's eyes flashed with fear as he saw the movement and he just barely stepped back from the blade in time to raise his sword and block the attack. He was screwed from the beginning. Did you plan this? He was going to say more but as soon as Ethan started he saw Penny smile and he was done again. All he could do was stand there and watch as she moved in for another attack, his instincts telling him to run but his mind telling him to stand there and watch the beauty in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:00 am

There was a flurry of motion and suddenly Ethan was disarmed, a sword at his throat and his back was pressed against Penny so he couldn't move or escape. Her breath sounded in her ear, "You lose." She said, letting go of him and sheathed her sword. She planted her hands on her hips while she leaned against the tree.
Ethan, from the beginning had lost focus, that is what caused him to lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Training (Anime)   Useless Training (Anime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useless Training (Anime)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next