Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Bant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miss Bant Empty
PostSubject: Miss Bant   Miss Bant Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 8:38 pm

Demigod form:

Full name: Anna Taylor Bant
Any nicknames?: Annie
Years at Camp: just arriving

God and mortal parent: Apollo and Misty
Date of birth:December 15, 2002
Place of birth: New York City

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Eye color:Blue
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black curly hair, about elbow length
Height: 5foot 2 inches
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): skinny and tall for her age
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.):
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Nice, shy, friendly
Style:
Powers**: Can heal major injuries, such as broken bones and the like. Can use six times a day, but gets extremeley exhausted after and must rest for a ,minimum of 1 hour.
Fatal Flaw*: Wants to prove herself as a daughter of a god
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Is afraid of horses, and cannot swim

Weapon(s): Bow and arrow and sword
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: Good at bow making and arrow making

RP Example*: I walk into the kitchen, and bite into an apple. I let the juices flood my mouth, almost as if the hoover dam of apple juice split in two, and was now flooding the area. I walk back to the study, where my friend, Tasha, is still reading the same passage over again, trying to figue out how I didn't read it correctly. "Are you sure you're not blind?" She asks me. I laugh at this, as I have been asked this many times before. "Of course," I tell her. "I could see this apple couldn't I?" I throw it up, grab the bow and arrow on the couch, and shoot it, and it goes out the window, right at a tree. "Can't be blind and do that, huh?" We both shake our heads and I sit next to her. "well, I guess we have to go back to square one." I groan, and tell her that I can't read it because I'm dyslexic. Then she gives me this weird look, and I shake my head again.
Biography*: Anna Bant is A smart girl, good grades, always good at home, never a bad child. She always loved her bow and arrow, which her father left for her when he left. Her mom says he left because things weren't working out, but she always knew it wasn't true. Untill she met Tasha. They were the best of friends. Sleep overs, play dates, study sessions (more like, chat sessions), everything. Little did she know, Tasha was her satar.

Other Notes:

Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Miss Bant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Bant   Miss Bant Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 9:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

Miss Bant
Page 1 of 1