Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting in line -Admins judge you-

Go down 
+10
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Liz
Bob
Shade
Hannah
Rachel
ML
Kendall
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 9:04 pm

I float in and go stand in line and wait to be judged
OOC:Margret

Last edited by ranma 1/2 on 3/26/2011, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 10:11 pm

I float in line, hair standing up like a maniacs.. I sigh.

I float in line, waiting to be judged. The sting marks still clearly showed..
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 5:45 pm

"Drake."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 5:48 pm

"Yes?" I say to the judge. Who it was, I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 6:17 pm

"Fields of Asphodel."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 6:19 pm

I roll my eyes and float over to the fields, thinking I might go crazy over there..
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 6:21 pm

"Addanc."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 6:23 pm

"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:49 pm

I go POOF!! Into the underworld. This is it.... i'm... dead?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:51 pm

"Next..." moaned the ghostly line dude that calls the next people in.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:52 pm

I walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:53 pm

"Your judgement has just been sent in," he moaned and and opened an envelope. "Fields of Asphodel. Have a nice eternity."
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:54 pm

I sigh... and walk over to The Fields... probably going to be standing here forever....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/3/2011, 3:43 pm

I am sent to the under world, so this is what it look's like? I think to my self, and wait to be judged.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 1:36 am

Judge Dude: Erm. The above person was sentenced to the Fields. (?)

All of a sudden, instead of being in the strawberry fields at camp, I was in a dark, gloomy place, filled with shadowy figured.
I was... dead?
I was dead.
I WAS DEAD.
Oh, gods, NO.

I appeared in the line, waiting to be judged. Being dead was awful. I hoped that Ezrah would be alright... even though it was a futile hope.

I looked around, panicked. This couldn't be right. It couldn't be. How... no...
I stepped partway out of line to check who was behind me. A girl with purple-ish hair. Some accountant-looking person. A man in military uniform. No Caspar.
That, at least, was something good - he wasn't dead.

After ages of waiting, it was my time to be judged.

Judge Dude: For doing neither remarkable good nor remarkable bad, you, Cynthia, are sentenced to the Fields of Asphodel for all of Eternity. Have a nice afterlife. Move along.

... what? I was just going to stand in a field forever? I wanted to protest, but I was shuffled forwards by some force, and had to keep walking. Towards eternal boredom. After a while, I'd start losing my mind... and I'd forget everything I'd known in life.

Eventually, it was my turn to receive my sentence. I stepped forward, ghostly butterflies in my stomach.

Judge Dude: For saving the world on your quest, Hotaru... you can go to Elysium. Whoop-dee-doo. Move along.

I blinked, and stepped out of line and onto the path leading to a bright, cheery-looking place: Elysium. Well, I guess that wasn't too bad. I just hoped that, someday, Ezrah might end up here too. It would be horrible if he spent eternity in the Fields, or, worse, Punishment...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:23 am

Steve 'Leopard' Leonard appears in the line his arms crossed over his chest, as he waits for his sentence; knowing he has gotten fiields of punishments but he only chuckles. No punishment can hold him back, can keep him tied down long enough, no he enjoys torture, the only thing he fears is the lake of souls but they don't have that here, now do they? A wicked glint appears in his ghostly blood red eyes, glaring straight into the judge as if daring him to call his sentence; even dead the son of Death is trying to reject the world and scare the sh** out of those around him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:05 pm

The judge dude called for the line to move along: next to be judged was a strange-looking boy who seemed to be trying to intimidate the other ghosts. Or something like that. Judge Dude didn't care. In a bored tone, he read off the judgement from a little card: "Let's see... Steve... Fields of Punishment. You get to swim around in a giant pool of blood, complete with floating corpses that drag you back to the bottom every time you almost come up for air. In short, you'll drown forever, over and over. Have a nice eternity. Move along. NEXT."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:41 pm

Steve moves up in line and chuckles at his 'punishment' "you call that punishment? I call that fun, I adore blood abd death so thank you for giving me all of it wrapped up into one, and it isn't even christmas yet." He says grinning evily, the thought amusing his sick, twisted mind. For him to swim in a pool of blood for eternity is like being the richest man alive with money that never ceases to end. "See you later suckers and tell the old man to warn me next time!" He says back to the judges as he goes off to his 'eternal punishment'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 10:31 pm

I poof into the Underworld. So this is what it's like to be dead. I was free. I stood in line. I realized that I was probaly going to either the Fields or Elysum. I don't think I did anything bad enough to get sentenced to Punishment. But I'm really the only one who cares any more! I step up to be judged

OOC: Cole

Last edited by Gold on 8/16/2012, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 12:07 am

Eventually, Cole received judgement. Having accomplished nothing exceptionally heroic nor evil in her lifetime, she was sentenced to the Fields of Asphodel to wander for all of time, unless she chose to be reborn.

Last edited by Rachel on 8/16/2012, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 12:12 pm

"I choose to be reborn"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:52 pm

OOC: Oops, sorry, ehehh. The color looked like your Eris kid's color.

BIC: A specter silently led Cole to the river Lethe, where one touch of the water would wipe clean his memories, and sent his soul into the world anew.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:54 am

BIC: I think about how much better my life would be once I would be reborn, I do cannonball into the River Lethe just for the heck of it and I suddendly begin to forget evrything
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/31/2012, 7:05 am

Lily floats in, looking at the sights. She pushed back the growing terror in her head. I'm dead, killed by that rotten Alexandria. I'm dead. She floated into her place in line, a bit annoyed that she couldn't fight her way to the front.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 8:53 pm

OOC: I sincerly apologize for the death of Lily..Let's all take a moment of silence in her honor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line -Admins judge you-   Waiting in line -Admins judge you- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting in line -Admins judge you-
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next