Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water really isn't my thing.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 12:37 am

I grin and ask, "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 12:41 am

ooc; my oopsies xD

Last edited by Lynn2.0 on 1/13/2014, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 12:41 am

OOC: Wrong RP XD
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 12:43 am

ooc: gosh darn!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 7:28 pm

Rebecca blushed, and a beautiful lily grew up and snuck itself in behind Crissys' ear, before the stem went away and the flower was positioned above the girls ear.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 11:08 pm

Crissy smiled and touched the flower gently. "thank you becaa" she said before giving the little girl a warm smile. Lillies were actually her favorite flower, but it was very sweet of her none the less 
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 11:23 pm

Rebecca nodded. "Are you as nice as you are to people as you are with a sword?" She asked. It was really quite interesting, Rebecca had learned to love swordplay, and she was actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2014, 12:52 am

I shrug and say, "I am still here."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2014, 1:09 am

Rebecca sighed. "Yes but your appearance is next to unbearable and your negativity makes me cringe. If you would like to be beat by a seven year old then be my guest but if not, go into your own little dark corner of the world and leave the rest of us alone." 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2014, 1:14 am

I say, "Um..." This kid knew too many big words.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2014, 10:24 am

Rebecca grinned. "I would dumb it down for you, but I see your vocabulary is very limited and you are quite lacking in knowledge." She gave him a little pity look.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 2:00 am

OOC: XD Tommy is mad
BIC: Alright, that comment made me angry. It was true but that didn't matter. I say, "Alright, let's get one thing straight. I can kick anyone's ass on this beach right now. So saying stuff like that is NOT gonna help your cause."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 2:04 am

"Well then, let's find you a worthy opponent, shall we?" Rebecca looked around the beach a moment. "You see that palm tree? Just there? It seems pretty excited for a fight, and I believe it might just beat you. Good luck, but the good money is on the tree." This was actually quite fun, seeing him get mad.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 2:14 am

I growl and shout, "Alright! Now I am mad! If you doubt my strength, fight me right now! And to make things interesting, and more painful for you, it is hand to hand combat!"
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 2:20 am

Rebecca looked at him, expressionless. Then, Rebecca burst out laughing. Really? Was he for real? "Okay. I would if I cared. Unfortunately for you, I couldn't care less." 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 4:36 pm

OOC: I only need 5 more posts to get Legend...
I say, "So you admit that you are scared. Cowardice just makes your situation even worse around me."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 5:13 pm

Rebecca sighed. "Obviously it is you that is scred. My reason being that you wanted to fight hand to hand combat, which you are the more experienced person. I, being seven years old and female, am not as strong as you. So, obviously you are afraid that I will beat you with a sword so you have run to what you are familiar with. Am I correct or am I correct?" She said, with a bored look in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2014, 11:58 pm

I say, "No, the reason is because I have no sword. I have celestial bronze boots and gloves. So any fight with swords would be unfair due to me not having one."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 3:20 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "You do know that there is this thing called borrowing a sword." 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 9:59 pm

I laugh and say, "Borrow? I don't borrow stuff. I steal it or punch someone until they give it to me. And besides, I do suck at swords. Though, I will use my gloves and fight you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 10:05 pm

"Why would I fight you when you have the upper hand? Though, if you are going to be quiet I will fight you." Rebecca smiled. She was actually quite good at hand to hand combat. She was quite fast and somewhat strong for her age. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 10:47 pm

I say, "I never said you couldn't use your sword."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 11:14 pm

Rebecca laughed. "Are you joking? If I had a sword, you'd be on the floor within three minutes." She stood.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 11:20 pm

I laugh and say, "No I wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2014, 11:38 pm

Rebecca laughed. "You don't know me well then. But, if you insist....." She says, removing her sword from it's sheath. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water really isn't my thing.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next