Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[[feeling intensifies]] [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wanderer

[[feeling intensifies]] [Open] Empty
PostSubject: [[feeling intensifies]] [Open]   [[feeling intensifies]] [Open] Icon_minitime1/4/2014, 1:17 am

Susanne stared out to the sea, a bitter wind nipping at the skin not covered by her sweater or pants. She just felt so, so angry. It wasn't even an explainable anger, but it boiled in her and made her want to shoot up the world. Her eyes narrowed, looking at a lone bird on the horizon. Oh! how she wished she could fly away herself.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

[[feeling intensifies]] [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[feeling intensifies]] [Open]   [[feeling intensifies]] [Open] Icon_minitime2/1/2014, 7:48 pm

David had gone for a jog with Levi. Levi had so much energy now a days and this was one of the only ways David could keep his dog satisfied. As David ran along the beach, he saw a girl staring out into sea. everything in him told him just to keep running, but he knew that he had to make friends some day, and stop being a loner. so he stoped just behind her and walked over so he was beside her, whistling to Levi as he ran past "Levi! come here boy!" Levi did, but instead of sitting down  he leaned back on his hind legs and placed his front paws on the girls chest, trying to lick her face. "LEVI! down!" he pulled the dog down by his collar. "sorry.. he is very friendly when he wants to be.." he apologixed to the girl
Back to top Go down

[[feeling intensifies]] [Open]
Page 1 of 1