Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

All around Camp (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:38 pm

I run in, slightly exhausted. Running from the Hestia cabin to here wasn't really fun. I had my brown boots on. My white t-shirt was soaked. I grabbed my CHB t-shirt. Meanwhile, I could just go around camp peacefully. But...I needed to do that with a friend. I got my hat on.

Last edited by Mason on 6/4/2012, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:08 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel walked up to the hill, and she was just about to go into her cave when she noticed a boy standing at the top of the hill. "Hello," she called out to him, waving a hand. "What are you doing up here?"

She actually was genuinely interesting. Not many people came to the hill after they entered the camp, and this boy certainly didn't seem like someone who was just entering. Nobody came to camp with their own weapon and a camp shirt, she knew that for certain.

Just then, Rachel remembered that she was still wearing her school uniform. She had come straight from school to camp as soon as she got out, not even bothering to stop off at home. Her parents wouldn't noticed; they never did. If they did notice, they didn't say anything about it. And Rachel was fine with that. If they were going to ignore her, so be it. She had camp now, they had their fancy vacations and expensive foods and designer clothes. Rachel had down to earth, normal clothes, delicious food that didn't harm any endangered species, and she had a beach and a lake right there. She didn't need any of the overrated, expensive stuff her parents insisted on having.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:14 pm

I look up. I noticed this was Rachel Dare. I wondered if I could ask her about Percy. Carefully as can be, I got my CB sword. I may of looked like a murder, but I just wanted to polish it. I got my backpack and looked for the polish. It had spilled in my backpack. I may have cursed or not. This may take a while.

I started dumping out my back. The polish wasn't the best smelling. I looked at Rachel. "Hello, I'm Mason, Son of Hestia." I grabbed a fireball out of nowhere and melted the polish into the grass. I'd make it up to Gaea later. "You're?" I asked, pretending not to know.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've heard abut this girl before, but not very much. I just knew she did mission with Percy Jackson, and she was the oracle. "Um..." I wondered what to say next. I got new polish and started polishing my sword.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:57 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel laughed and said, "There's no need to be nervous. I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Oracle of Delphi. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not mysterious or strict or anything like that. I'm just Rachel."

It took Rachel a moment to realize that Mason hadn't told her what he was doing at the hill. It was obvious he was polishing his sword, but still, he could have done that anywhere. "So, what are you doing here? I mean, besides polishing your sword," said Rachel with a slight chuckle. "That's pretty obvious."

The wind blew through Rachel's hair, causing it to blow in her face. She scowled slightly before she pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. It felt nice to finally have her hair worn up instead of loose, as was required at her school. Unless your hair was in a 'tidy bun', but Rachel would rather die than put her hair in a 'tidy bun'. She wouldn't even put her hair in a bun. She always saw buns as something a tightly laced woman woman would wear, not an artist.

HANNAH @ CAUTION

Last edited by The Reckless on 6/4/2012, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:08 pm

"Cool. Well, I'm going to obviously go through camp. Need that exercise." I just thought of this now. I got up. My sword was done being polished. "Well, would you like to come?" I smiled at her. I flipped my CB sword around and around. I look down at camp.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 7:53 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
"Sure, why not?" Rachel said with a slight shrug. She didn't have anything better to do, and Nico didn't appear to be in the cave anymore. She didn't see him when she glanced in.

"Where to?" she asked Mason, raising one eyebrow. She didn't know why she did it, Rachel just enjoyed raising eyebrows. It was fun, and it sometimes freaked people out a bit. She always found it kid of funny when people found her intimidating or they expect her to be all formal and mysterious, just because she's the Oracle. Rachel had no idea how long it would take people to realize that she was just Rachel, and that was all. She wasn't mysterious or formal or intimidating; she was just Rachel. A teenage girl with rich parents whom she hated, was forced to go to a finishing school, and who wanted to be an artist. She also just happened to be the virgin Oracle of Delphi. No big deal.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 7:58 pm

"Then, let's go." I smiled and motioned her.

First, we went to the lake. It had a cool breeze outside, like Zeus was getting mad. Hopefully that was not true. Zeus getting mad wouldn't be good judging we're in the middle of the outside. If a lightning storm started that tried to kill us, this may be the end. "Do you like the lake?" I ask Rachel.

I vaguely looked up at the sky. Zeus wasn't mad. That was good.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 8:23 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
With a shrug, Rachel said, "The lake is okay. I prefer to draw and paint, though."

Rachel wasn't sure whether or not a relationship with a boy like that would be going against what she referred to as her 'contract'. Her contract was the terms she had to agree to in order to become the Oracle.

Seeing as Apollo didn't smite her or Percy on the spot when they hung out, this was okay. She hoped it was, because it was difficult finding girls who Rachel could easily talk to. She never was one to relate to females. Probably because the majority of the female population made no sense whatsoever, had some strange affinity of squealing loudly over celebrities, and thought that acting dumb and being malnourished made them attractive.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 8:28 pm

"I would prefer to do some music. To the music room?" I ask her.

I looked at the lake. It was shiny. The sun must of been out today. "We should go now," I said and started walking. I wasn't any good at any instrument, I just liked the old hippie guys who play them. I remembered when I was with my mother at some grocery store and we saw a hippie playing a banjo. He was very good indeed. I looked behind at Rachel Dare.

"Well, this is a fun day." I look over at the Common's place, about two-hundred yards away. "We don't have much to go."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/8/2012, 5:56 am

Michael was laying on the lake bank taking in the sun when he saw two half bloods appear. One he recognised as the Oracle, whats her face...Rachel or something like that, The other kid however was totaly new to Michael, he didn't look like much, however that doesn't mean he wern't a big three kid or something silly like that. Michael considered getting up, but that took effort, maybe they would see him, Michael would like that, sort of. He would like a little company but he didn't relate very well to erm, the living. Michael stopped looking at the couple and went back to starting into the horizon and the beautiful glistening lake in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/8/2012, 7:54 am

((Mikeyw, your character can only be at one place at a time, and I'm pretty sure he has never left the observatory.))
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime6/8/2012, 9:38 am

((Yeah. What Fishy said. xD))

bic: I sigh. "Have to go now. See ya." I leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:39 am

Zen walks in and pulls the tarp off her Motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:45 am

Adrian walked up behind Zen and made a low whistling sound when he saw the motorcycle."Nice ride." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 3:15 am

Indeed it was a 'Nice Ride' as Adrian put it. It was Italian made, black and lime green, black leather seats, and it went over 300 Mph on the speedometer.
"Thanks," Zen offered a small smile before popping up the back seat. Pulling out two helmets and leather jackets. She tossed a set to Adrian.
"Quit drooling," She said pulling on the jacket and helmet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 3:00 pm

"I wasn't drooling." Adrian said with a smirk as he caught the jacket and helmet. He pulled them on and then got on the bike after she did, waiting for her to drive.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 8:10 pm

Zen got on, buckling the straps to her helmet under her chin. She put a key in the ignition then kicked the motorbike on. It roared to life underneath her and Zen grinned as they started zipping forward around the camp's boundaries. By this time the engine had settled into a low thrumming purr.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 7:18 pm

Adrian grinned as the bike came to life and then felt himself jump forward a bit as it flew foward around the camp's boundry. Gently but quickly he wrapped his arms around her waist as they rode the bike. "So how long have you been at the camp anyway?" He asked after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 7:33 pm

"A few months... why?" Zen called over her shoulder. She turned the bike onto a back road. Going faster.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 7:39 pm

"Just wondering how long you had been in the knowledge of all this mythology is actually real stuff." He told her as they went faster.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 7:52 pm

Zen came to a screeching halt. Spraying gravel everywhere. "Get off... NOW!"
She was mad...angry even. He had, unwittingly, touched a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/19/2012, 6:51 pm

Adrian didn't argue just got off. "What did I do wrong?" He asked her trying to understand why she was suddenly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/19/2012, 9:42 pm

Zen just glared at him for a few minutes.
"I am sick and tired of you people, you half bloods. Fine say one of your parents are a Greek god. I don't believe it. I agree there are strange things. People with powers, claws, fangs, and demonic scarring. But they are not Gods. They are fools. They are not perfect. Aren't gods supposed to be perfect? If so, were are my parents when I needed them most?" "
This had obviously been bothering her for quite some time. "And you DARE insinuate I believe the crap you do. Well, I don't."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 1:33 am

Adrian sighed and took a step back from the vehicle. Clearly knowing that Zen needed to take a few breathers and get calmed down. "Zen...I won't pretend to know what you're going through, because I sure as hell don't. I'm sorry for assuming things about you, and I should've gotten to know you better before saying anything." He said pausing for a moment to take off the jacket and helmet. "Here's your gear back. I'll just get back to the camp on my own." He told her, laying the stuff on the back of her bike and then starting to walk back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 2:22 am

Zen tightened her hands on the handle bars making her knuckles turn even whiter than her skin naturally was. She was a very pale creature mind you. She stood and picked up the jacket. Running the fingers over the leather, "How long have you been here? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next