Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 12:57 am

When Adrian said those words Zen realized actually how tired she was from running around. She got on the bike behind him and leaned against his back. She pulled her helmet and jacket back on and closed her eyes as she leaned against him. Her fingers digging into the back of his jacket to keep balanced. She wasn't asleep how ever for fear of loosing her balance.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 4:39 pm

Adrian smiled and pulled out of the alleyway, driving towards California. He got back on the interstate after a minute or two of driving through town. "How long till you want to eat again?" He asked her as they passed by a semi-truck and some cars.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 7:23 pm

"I still feel like we just ate," Zen answered, softly and settling against him. The hotel was two hours away and she would eat then. She glanced at the cars and trucks as they passed them by in the fast lane.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 8:02 pm

Adrian nodded and said Ok to her, continuing to drive as time seemed to just slip away without any notice
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 8:34 pm

The time slid past quickly and before Zen knew it they were pulling into the Hotel parking lot. She got off the bike and walked inside. She got their room key and returned to the bike handing one to Adrian.
"Here," She said tiredly, Zen had been up since four and now that she thought about it she would take a nap while she waited for pizza to get here.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 11:20 pm

Adrian took the room key and stood up, gently wrapping an arm around her, holding her there for a moment before seeing just how tired she was. "Shall we got up to our rooms, or just wait out here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 11:51 pm

Zen leaned her head against his shoulder.
"I think we should go up, the front desk should call us when the pizza gets here." She stifled a yawn. Then she pulled one of her bags out of the back seat. "Come on."
She took his hand and led him in to the small quite hotel. She walked up some stairs and slid the key into her door, "See you in a few minutes." With that she shut the door behind her.
She changed into her pajamas. A pale blue t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 12:03 am

Adrian pulled out his bag, before taking Zen's hand and following her into the hotel and up to there rooms. Right across from each other, convinient. He nodded at her and then turned around and used his key to get into his room, shutting the door behind him. He tossed his stuff down and pulled off all his clothes and weapons, pulling on some pajama pants and a simple black t-shirt. He glanced at the weapons on his bed, specifically the gun he stole from the cop. Tired, he sighed and then sat on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 12:15 am

After about 15 minutes Zen crossed the hall barefoot and she knocked lightly on Adrian's door. The carpet was squishy underneath her toes. The hotel was peacefully quite with the soda machine humming down the hall. When Adrian opened the door she would smile and ask if she could come in.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 1:13 am

Adrian just sat around in silence till the knock at the door came. He sighed and got up, walking over to the door and opening it, to see Zen standing there. "Hey." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 1:27 am

"Can I come in?" Zen asked rocking back and forth on the heals of her feet. She gave him a small smile.
"Oh my goodness these pj pants have pockets." She said out loud, getting slightly excited. Then her cheeks turned pink when she realized she said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 1:38 am

Adrian nodded and smiled and then chuckled at her blush when she made an exclamation about her pajamas. "Crazy girl." He says to her and leads her inside, shutting the door behind him and giving her a short kiss
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 2:29 am

"Just a little bit," Zen said entering in. She received the short kiss with a small smile. Zen sat on the edge of his bed. There were two queen beds in the room, a bathroom off to the right, and a massive T.V. with a remote sitting on the table below. She pulled her feet underneath her to keep her toes warm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 3:44 pm

Adrian walked over and moved his stuff off the bed so that it wouldn't get knocked off from then lounging around. The gun he hid in one of the drawers while the swords and knives he had were hidden in various easy to get to places that would make it easy for him to defend against monsters. Once he was satisfied he walked over to the bed and sat down next to Zen, picking up the remote and turning it to a random channel
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:20 pm

Zen curled up next to Adrian, laying her head on his shoulder. Her dark hair tumbling over her shoulder as she watched him flick through the channels.
"What do you think of our adventure so far?" She asked, casually and she pushed a dark strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:37 pm

Adrian held her close and smiled at her when she asked him about the adventure. "I'd say it's going great so far. Not but an few hours in and we already have the cops on us." He said to her and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:51 pm

Zen slid her arms around Adrian's middle, resting against him.
"As long as we don't try killing each other we should be okay," She looked up at him with her blue eyes. On a whim she planted a light kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:31 am

Adrian smiled and held her close, kissing the top of her head after she kissed his cheek. "I'm pretty sure we can manage without killing each other. So long as I don't do anymore of that alien crud out on the interstate." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:55 am

Zen laughed slightly before snuggling deeper into his embrace, "No more signaling the mother ship, Alien boy. "
She teased him softly before falling into a comfortable silence. Adrian, Zen discovered, smelled like green apple Tide laundry soap.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 1:04 am

Adrian smiled and kissed the top of her head again, holding her close to him and gently playing with her hair. He ran his fingers through the soft sea of black that covered her head and smirked slightly at the irony of how they had come to this. All this just from a simple rock climbing challenge. He mentally chuckled at the thought when suddenly a phone rang and Adrian looked over, picking it up with his free hand. He listened to the guy at the front desk tell him the pizza had arrived and then told the man thank you for the call. He hung up and placed the phone back on the bedside dresser. "The pizzas have arrived, Zen. One of us has to go down and get them." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 1:13 am

Zen stood and stretched, grumbling a slight complaint about how people liked to move her once she got comfortable. She snatched Adrian's key off the bedside table.
"I shall be back in about five minutes, any more then start panicking." She joked lightly walking out the door. It only took her about three minutes for her to collect the pizza and about thirty seconds to pay for them. Like an expert she came up the stairs and let herself back into Adrian's room. She set the pizza down on the bedside table and took a slice. Sitting back on the bed.
"I tried to be fast."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 1:23 am

Adrian chuckled at he grumble about being comfortable and smirked at her panic comment. When she returned with the pizza he chuckled at her comment. "You gave yourself a minute more than needed." He told her with a smirk as he took a slice and laid back next to her, taking a bite out of the pizza. He smiled and glanced over at her. "Pretty good pizza." He told her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 1:47 am

Zen grinned and put Adrian's key card back on the dark table she had snatched it from.
"I like a little breathing room when it comes down to a divide on demolish mission. Sixty seconds is plenty of breathing room." Zen at her three slices of pizza before she got up to get a drink from the drinking fountain down the hall and then came back.
"I know all the best pizza places around... I think I stole most of their recipes... not sure though." She settled back onto the bed next to Adrian, rolling over onto her side to get a better look at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 2:13 am

Adrian smiled and ate a few more slices of pizza as Zen walked down to the fountain and got a drink, then came back talking about stealing pizza recipes. He had finished eating by the point that she was lounging next to him, turned to see his face. "I think the real question you should consider is who you haven't stolen something from." He said to her with a chuckle as he turned to her and wrapped her in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 2:30 am

"Ung..." Zen screwed up her face trying to remember. "Only about two or three people that I have met."
She chuckled dryly and was about to grab another slice of pizza when Adrian's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her in. Well, this was much better than pizza. She slid her arms around him and rested her cheek on his chest, she could feel the thrumming of his heart beneath the thin fabric. Once again she could smell Green Apple Laundry detergent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next