Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP from the past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2014, 2:19 am

C. when he shoved me, it was a little harder then i had expected, which made me slip into the lake. "Gah!" I yelped before a semi-big splash followed afterwards, after a few seconds, I emerged from the surface of the liquid glass pool, glaring at Jordan, but in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2014, 2:35 am

I laugh and say, "Come on, I didn't shove you that hard. Do you need help getting out?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2014, 2:38 am

c. I continue to glare before giving him my hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2014, 3:20 am

I smile and help her up. Then I said, "Do you need a towel? I could go get you one." Honestly, I had absolutely no clue where one would be. But for Crissy, I would find one even if I had to search the ends of the earth. But hopefully I could find one in my cabin...
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 2:15 am

I smiled and wrung out the water from my hair smiling at him and then took off my shoes and socks to lay them in the sun. "no, im good" and then i smirked, my gray eyes twinkling. "but i think you may need one" and with that i pushed him into the lake laughing before jumping in giddily
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 2:45 am

I swim up to the top and glare at her. I then laugh and say, "Alright I did deserve that. Just as you deserve this... again." I grab her foot and pull her into the lake with me. Honestly, not only did I like her, I also enjoyed messing with her. Then again, whenever I would talk about Crissy around Legend, he would smile. Something tells me... nah. He doesn't like her. He has enough problems making friends in general. He would never actually LIKE someone.
OOC: Ah, preparing for that love triangle plot. Just 11 more days until Legend can be put up.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 2:49 am

ooc: i see what you did there hehe xD (**whispers: pst... what if we stay at the lake with them laughing and then legend shows up... **smirks) 

bic: I laughed when i saw his face come out of the water. But then gasped as he grabbed my ankle, not having enough time to react. Then seconds after I took a deep breathe, i was submerged into the cool water.After a few seconds of being underwater, I swim up laughing, running my fingers through my long blonde hair. "jerk!" i yell laughing before splashing him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:00 am

I get splashed with water and dive under water. I swim up behind her and say, "I have no clue what you are talking about. I never did anything. I am only an innocent bystander thrown into the lake." Then I laugh. and swim back underwater and wait for her to come looking for me. I had an idea of how to truly mess with her.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:02 am

C. I was still laughing pretty hard when he came up. "Oh, stop lying to yourself! I mean who leaves me for 3 years and then appears randomly" i said giggling, only being playful. I tried to splash him back but he went under, and i wouldve followed... but im not really comfortable with going under if the water isnt clear enough for me to see under water. Remember, daughter of athena, arch nemesis of poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:13 am

Alright, I ran out of air. So I swam back up and appeared in front of Crissy. Then I smiled and said, "So... what do you want to do now? We could always go find Legend. Or we could go to the woods. Or even stay here. You can decide."
OOC: First of all, if you choose the first option, you will die Lynn. Second of all, I got nothing else for this post. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:18 am

I jumped when he appeared in front of me out of no where. I blinked smiling at him. "hmmm not woods, i dont wanna train or fight... ive been doing that too much for a while now.." i said while paddling to the shore and then pulling myself out of the lake, sitting on the edge before wringing out my hair. "hmm... finding legend is probably impossible... plus, im a complete stranger to him. Last time I saw him was 3 years ago while the both of you were being attacked" I said matter-of-factly. "plus I look completely different from back then" i said smirking playfully, "so i say we stay here" i said with a small smile before braiding my long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:26 am

I say to Crissy, "Ok, but it is starting to get dark. I am gonna go get some branches for a fire so we can actually see. I will be back soon. So I went nearby and grabbed a few dry, long, and thick sticks then I started to walk back. There were clouds overhead, but I hoped that it didn't rain. Then again, the borders kept most weather out.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/14/2014, 2:47 am

"Alright, let me find a good sparking rock" i said before walking around looking. I wonder how Legend is doing.... would he even know who I am? I mean it's been 3 years... Then that got me thinking.... wait... how did jordan recognize me? I haven't seen him, but that doesnt mean he hasnt seen me... And it was true... I had changed a lot from 3 years ago... I look a bit similar in the face from back then but other than that I am completely differentl...
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/14/2014, 3:12 am

I smile and say, "You don't need a sparking rock. I have an easier way." I set the sticks down and create a ball of fire in my hand. I throw the fireball at the pile of sticks and say, "There, problem solved." I sit down by the fire and am happy. Then I thought of Legend again. He was usually talking about this sort of thing. How I would probably get a girlfriend after making a fire. But he never said who. Or when it might happen. For all I knew, this was about to happen...
OOC: Hm... 10 more days
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2014, 1:22 am

C. I raised my brows and stood up, dusting my hands, confused. "What do you-" I watch him create a ball of fire and then magically lit up the camp fire. "ohhhh" i said smiling, giggling softly. "duh, chrissy, fire boy" I said outloud laughing. "hmm I shouldve known" i said smiling before sitting in front of the fire rubbing my hands, enjoying the warmth. I had thrown my wet hair into a messy bun and had taken off my socks and shoes to dry.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 1:43 am

I smile and say, "You know, creating camp fires isn't the only thing fire is good for. It also is good for getting metal hot before forging something. And if I ever get in a fight that I can't win with only a sword, fire is a great way to make an escape. Though, I don't get in many fights..."
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 1:47 am

C. I smiled at him softly. "good, stay that way..." I said gently. "don't get into fights without a reason" i stated before turning back to stare at the fire. It was so warm against my cool skin. It wasn't hot, but a comfortable warmth.

ooc: sorry it's kinda short...
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2014, 5:12 am

OOC: This is taking longer than I thought. So here I go with a post without Legend. And yes, short, I know.
BIC: I smile and say, "So how have you been over the past few years?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2014, 7:23 pm

Crissy just shrugged her shoulders. "Same old same old..." she sighed softly. "training, teaching, watching over my siblings." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP from the past
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4