Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past Friends (Jazzy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Past Friends (Jazzy) Empty
PostSubject: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 1:27 am

Kodee walked in with Bella's hand still in his while he felt her cool skin against his and the slightly chilled air against his face. It was amazing how the air could be slightly cold but it would never be anything other than perfect outside unless the campers chose otherwise or a god intervened, which never happened. His life had been strange but now that Bella was here he was willing to accept that maybe the past was better accepted than forgotten, especially mistakes such as not talking to some people. Slowly he breathed and then spun to look at Bella, strawberries and grapes all around them, with a twinkle in his eyes. So, beautiful Bella, how are you this fine day besides the tormenting people at the rock wall and just a little after kissing me? He grinned and rested a hand on her cheek before running his fingers over the skin until he moved his hand away at her jaw. Then again, lips as perfect as yours should be kissed all the time. Maybe I'll do that. Kodee kissed Bella softly, making sure that he made a point to kiss her lips and nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 8:28 am

((i wanna ruin your little moment here he he)) Anna found herself running at top speed towards the strawberry feilds. She had just heard Rebecca telling her Kodee was here... Just then she saw him. She saw him, but he was kissing Bella. Why this was hard for her to see, she didn't know. She just turned and ran.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 7:50 pm

Kodee breathed deeply as he pulled away from Bella and glanced over at the area where he had heard something moving. All that he saw though was the slight movement of the plants as someone or something ran away from them. Odd but it didn't exactly matter so Kodee turned back to Bella and smiled at her warmly. So, Bella, how have you been lately? The son of Thanatos stepped back slightly and pulled his hood down, letting his lightly colored hair fall further into his eyes as he did. The next thing he did was pull his his gold cross out from under his shirt and smiled, flashing the black braces briefly. How did you recognize me anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 9:58 pm

Bella grinned. "I heard you, and no one else in the world has that whiny voice of yours."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 11:35 pm

Kodee tried to glare at the girl in front of him, honestly, but he just couldn't pull it off as a laugh escaped his lips instead of staying in a scowl. He pulled the Bella closer to him and hugged her tightly while he laughed and felt genuinely happy for another day after such a long time of confusion. I love you, Bella. The words passed his lips in a rush as he laughed and instantly he froze, trying to remember what had made him say it but for all he could think, Kodee kept going back to his words. Maybe they were true and he really did love Bella, the funny daughter of Chione who he had met in France.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/5/2013, 8:42 am

Bella smiled, but all she was thinking was if he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/5/2013, 8:58 pm

Kodee gasped as he came to the realization that he really did love Bella even though he never thought he would fall in love again after Ashley. Quickly he kissed Bella again, a soft brush of their lips and grinned. I love you, Bella. Truly I do and I'm going to admit that now and hold true to those words. Bella, daughter of Chione and beautiful girl at Camp Half-Blood, I love you with all of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/5/2013, 10:59 pm

Bella grinned in her oddball fashion. "Deep." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 12:48 pm

((Okay one-liners are hard to work with))

Kodee glanced to the side as he heard rustling but didn't see anything yet he felt the eyes of someone he knew watching them, waiting. Sighing he brushed his fingers against Bella's cheek and smiled at her warmly. You know something? This day has been stranger than any other. First I realize that I really have changed and then I see you again and you recognize me. Slowly Kodee kissed Bella and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 9:22 pm

Bella pulled away from him and stared into his eyes, his eyes that had made her melt that time ago in France and now made her feel weak. She smiled. "How could I forget?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends (Jazzy)   Past Friends (Jazzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Friends (Jazzy)
Page 1 of 1