Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 12:57 am

Kal walked, or more like sauntered, into the courtyard from the Aphrodite cabin which was hard for a seven year old to do but he looked like a model walking down a run way. The sun glinted off of the gold and jewels in his attire while the son of Aphrodite flashed a half grin at a girl who looked to be thirteen, showing perfect white teeth and a dimple high in his cheek. Over his eyes were a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses, one of the lenses hidden by his auburn bangs that covered his left eye and brushed his nose just right.

In his left ear was a gold stud earring that caught the sun as he turned his head and twitched his pink full lips into another smirk at a girl. The entire time his Minnetonka soft soled moccasins moved softly over the ground with his dark blue and gold stitching skinny jeans over that. Leading even higher was a tight sleeveless V-neck t-shirt that covered a longer sleeved dark blue shirt made of fine cloth. Over his shirts was a silver vest that was unzipped and pulled apart just right while his belt was showing and also seemed to match the fine clothing. Nothing about this boy screamed imperfection, but everything screamed pretty boy and he worked his swag the entire time.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:05 am

Rebecca sat in the grass in the middle of the courtyard, about six books scattered around her as she tried her best to read each one quickly. She would read a page of one, a page of the next, a page of the next, and so on. Her brain took in all the information like a sponge, and while some might have been fumming and frustrated, Rebecca was calm as she studied. There was no test approaching, but the topic of plants fascinated her so much that she just could help but read every single book the library had on them. SHe had her magical daisy beside her, perky as ever and Rebecca read on with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:16 am

Kal was busy looking at one of the girls from Athena's cabin, they had always avoided him, when suddenly he felt for some reason like he should look toward a tree. So the boy looked at the tree and saw a girl who was in the middle of a bunch of books and had a flower next to her. She looked like she was enjoying reading and Kal knew he shouldn't do what he was going to but this girl was his next to sweep off her feet.

So he walked over to her slowly and crouched down, avoiding touching his jeans against the grass, stains were a pain to get out of denim. With his face down that close, he raised his glasses an flashed a charming smile that would melt most hearts in one look. What is such a beautiful flower as yourself doing out here right now with all of these fighters walking around. Not his best line but at least it was something to start with.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:21 am

Rebecca didn't even look up. "Well, after learning about these plants I was thinking I could try and make them. Learning about them helps me understand how it grows and what t needs." She sort of mumbled, as she was in the middle of reading. Finishing a paragraph, she looked up and caught herself looking at the boy with the worlds largest ego. Oh boy... She thought silently. "Rebecca. Rebecca Scott is the name." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:41 am

Kal watched for any weaknesses in this girl's armor and the time presented itself perfectly. Just a look up and then back down while talking softly was enough for him to make a move. With practiced moves, Kal was next to Rebecca and already cupping the back of her neck before his lips met hers just briefly. Kalvin Richards, but you can call me Kal, doll face. His voice was low and his lips were raised in a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:55 am

Rebeccas' eyes widened and his voice turned into some kind of foreign language even though it was English. She instinctively punched him straight in the gut tore off his sun glasses and threw them against the side of her cabin so they broke. She gathered all of her books and stepped inside her cabin. She set up her books the same way and kept reading.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 1:49 pm

The girl punched Kal in the gut and he doubled over in pain just to have his glasses ripped from his face and thrown against the cabin. A pair of designer sun glasses like that should not be thrown and when they broke he realized this girl was going to be trouble. Yet she was still someone who was a challenge and was ignoring him so he had to get her somehow someway. With his mind made up, the seven year old stood up and winced as his stomach muscles protested in agony just to have a hand placed on his shoulder before another fist connected with his jaw.

Don't talk to Rebecca again and if I ever see you kiss her like that one more time then it will be more than a fist connecting to your face. Understand, Aphrodite punk? The boy who had punched Kal was older, around 13 or so, and obviously not someone to mess with since he had an aura of darkness around him. Kal had heard his name once before, Dallas Ranger, but he couldn't figure out what the name meant until he saw the Stygian Iron weapons. This was a son of an Underworld god and not just any of them. He was spawn of Hades, born from the darkness and evil of the god of the Underworld and that meant that Dallas was bad news.

Yet he would not let such a tough boy push him around just because he was taller and bigger than him with a stronger god parent. I understand that if you hit me again then we will have issues. I will kiss whoever I want and you can't change that, Dallas, Oh Mighty son oh Hades. Now run to daddy and tell him that big bad me has insulted you and hurt your little girlfriend while I go kiss her again. Hell maybe I'll even have her kissing me by the time you get back and the look on your face will be so sw...

He never finished because Dallas swung another fist that connected once again and sent Kal flying through the air. This punk Aphrodite boy should never have insulted him like that and he would not get away with it. Slowly the son of Hades walked forward and dropped to the ground, his knee pressed against Kal's chest, while he held his fist ready to slam into his face. Rebecca is like my sister and I will not stand for you hitting on her like that! Be glad that Kodee and Austin didn't see you kiss her because trust me, they would've skewered you on their swords by now and wiped the blades clean. Now BEGONE KALVIN! The last words were shouted loud enough to where they echoed around the courtyard, filled with rage, as his fist slammed into the ground only centimeters from Kal's face.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 2:25 pm

Rebeca heard Dallas , slammed her books and ran out. "Dallas!" She shrieked and ran over to him. She tried to pull him away from Kalvin. "Dallas! He's just a boy leave him alone!" Really, she was extremely upset with Kalvin, but she couldn't let him get hurt. It would just be, mean. Not exactly how Rebecca likes to describe herself.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 2:37 pm

Dallas felt Rebecca trying to pull him away and was moving back when he hear Kal's response. Yeah run away and hide behind the skirts of your little friend there. You couldn't have beat me anyhow and you know that Dallas. After the words, Kal spit in Dallas' face and that threw him over the edge. He roared and pulled away from Rebecca to slam his fist into Kal's face over and over, feeling the satisfaction of bones giving way in his jaw.

Even when Dallas felt his knuckle break, it didn't stop him from continuing to beat the crap out of this insolent punk. You should have left when you had the chance, Kal. Dallas snarled as he slammed his fist into Kal's stomach and then into his jaw to feel his jaw splinter. This son of Aphrodite would have to shell out a lot of money to get his looks back to the way they were after Dallas was done with him.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 2:43 pm

Rebecca was frightened and was near tears. "Dallas! Dallas stop!" She kept trying to pull him away

Anna was walking with ashley in the courtyard, they were laughing and talking, when Anna looked over and saw Dallas pummeling this kid. "Oh my gods!" She said, and the two ran over to him, and saw Rebecca trying to pull Dallas away. Anna pulled on Dallas. "Dallas! Stop it! You're scaring Rebecca!" 

Ashley took Rebecca by her hand and led her back to the Demeter Cabn. The little girl was scared and near crying. "Shh shh it's okay, Rebecca. Shh your okay calm down girly." Sh said softly
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 2:52 pm

Kal grinned as two more girls ran up to pull on Dallas and try to get him away. Oh big bad Hades boy has to have girls stop him. Blood stained Kal's face and his clothes but that didn't stop him from spitting in Dallas' face again which caused him to get another well placed fist to the temple. That last punch knocked him out and Dallas stood up, wiping spit and blood from his face and hands.

Don't ever talk to me like that again! Dallas suddenly felt the pain of his broken knuckles and bit his lip to keep from screaming in agony. He hadn't gotten this angry before so what had done it this time but then he realized who was pulling on him this time and Dallas spun around. As he did he pulled Anna closer and kissed her softly.

He deserved it, every broken bone and bruise and drop of blood on the ground. I told him that if he didn't stop and leave then I wouldn't stop and he proceeded to insult me and Rebecca. If he hadn't kissed her then I wouldn't have been here in the first place but he did and she ran away after smashing his glasses. Dallas could feel the anger subside and it was replaced by guilt at beating up such a little kid but he did deserve what he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 3:08 pm

Anna grinned a little. "Well maybe he deserved a little..." She said. She took his injured hand and it healed. "You gotta stop hitting people. You keep getting hurt." She said with a little pouty face. She had missed Dallas when he was in France, hadn't even heard he was back, but she was happy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 3:14 pm

Dallas sighed but nodded in confirmation at what Anna was saying while she healed his hand. He did get injured a lot when he hit people but normally he put all of his strength into those punches and while he could've killed the boy like Kodee...where was Kodee? Kodee left France awhile back, saying he had to think and do some soul searching. Have you seen him lately? He wasn't at the house over in Cali when I searched there to get my stuff and see if you were there. So he must be here, right? Maybe Ashley knows where he is, after all they are dating.

Dallas wanted to see Kodee to talk to him and explain everything that had happened in France. Maybe explain all of the good food and how he still couldn't understand the language but all the people there knew how to speak English. Hopefully Anna would know where his best friend was so he could do this soon or he may go insane.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 3:17 pm

Anna winced and looked down at her shoes. "You gotta be quiet about this, alright? I saw Kodee with that Bella girl in the strawberry fields kissing. I know he's here somewhere, but I haven't seen him since."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 3:25 pm

Dallas looked at the cabin where Ashley was taking care of Rebecca and then back at Anna thinking carefully about his words. Eh to Hades with thinking things through when he had questions. Does Ashley know about what you saw in the strawberry fields yet? I'm sure Kodee wasn't trying to kiss Bella or anything but it just happened while he was talking to her. After all he probably thought that Ashley was still in France and was missing her or something and they did once have some problems where Kodee was fawning over this girl but he was in love with Ashley.

Even to his own ears those words sounded wrong to Dallas but he couldn't bring himself to think of Kodee as someone who would cheat on Ashley. And he certainly couldn't bring himself to think of Kodee as someone who would do it without telling Ashley it was over or anything. There had to be an explanation and Dallas would stick to that until he knew for sure it was otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 3:55 pm

Anna shrugged. "Looked pretty real to me.." She said. She hadn't told her friend in fear of hurting her. What could she do? There was nothing worse than making a friend sad, and Anna would avoid that at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 4:27 pm

Dallas sighed in frustration at his friend doing something so stupid and not even talking to someone about it. He pulled his phone out and dialed Kodee's number but it came up with a message that said the number had been disconnected. With a quick motion he had his phone call ended and the phone back in his pocket while looking sadly at the Camp. What would make someone do something so ignorant like that? Dallas took Anna's hand and walked toward the Demeter cabin where he could at least talk to Rebecca about something to calm her down. Of course blood wouldn't help the matter and he had that on his shirt so Dallas quickly stripped his shirt off and dropped it by the door while they walked inside.

Hey, is everything alright in here now? Rebecca are you okay? Dallas hoped that the little girl wasn't too upset because then he would feel like crap for days just because he had wanted to defend her. Oh well, if she was upset then so be it. He had scared her by attacking Kal so brutally and he would have to accept that maybe Rebecca was still scared.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 8:23 pm

Rebecca nodded and hugged him. She had missed him while he was in France, as nearly everyone who was constantly in her life kind of...vanished. Though, now almost everyone was back, and it felt nice to have some people she knew. Well, she had met a like a few people but she had wished for the little group to be back together.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 8:40 pm

Dallas hugged Rebecca back but he still wasn't sure to do about Kodee and so he looked at Anna and then Ashley. Going on some strange notion that it would help the situation, the son of Hades stood back and pulled out his iPod. He turned on Pretty Boy Swag by Soulja Boy while he closed his eyes and calmed down. The music started slowly and then it got to the actual music which was Dallas' cue. Instantly his eyes snapped open and he began dancing by spinning around in a 360 degree turn and dropping to his hands on the ground. That led to a perfect back flip where he landed on his feet and grabbed Anna's hand, spinning her toward him.

Using a slight adjustment to the regular tempo of his dance, Dallas turned it into a duet while he stared at the girl and smiled. Instantly he spun out and grabbed Ashley's hand in the same movement, pulling her close to him. This was actually fun for some reason. Last was Rebecca who he picked up and began laughing as he spun several times and at one point did two back flips with the little girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 8:53 pm

Anna laughed along with the other girls as Dallas danced around. He could be a bit of a goofball at times, and it was fun to see everyone so happy and smiling again.

Rebecca giggled as Dallas danced with the girls, when she thought of Kodee. She wanted Kodee to walk in to the Demeter cabin and give her a hug, and they would all talk and laugh and have fun. She felt a little pang of sadness like when you accidently stub your toe on a wall that appeared out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:30 pm

Dallas stopped and looked at Rebecca who looked sad all of a sudden when he was so obviously being funny to calm everyone down and make them happy. That was going to be a problem and he could not allow this girl to be sad even if it meant he had to tickle her. What's wrong, Rebecca? Haven't you heard from Austin and Taylor to find out that supposedly everyone's back here except them and they are going to come back soon? Or that they have presents for you? Dallas poked the girl in her stomach and began tickling her while he spoke, trying to get her to smile. Quickly he looked at Ashley and Anna to try and convey a message for them to call and confirm this information. He had made up the coming home part but the presents were true and everyone else was back here if Kodee was here as well.

Kodee walked into the cabin, his leather jacket and hoodie back in his cabin, while he talked on his phone. "Yeah the strawberry fields. Of course they were growing and of course I was careful, what do you think I am here? I'm not a little kid anymore Austin! Yeah Bella lau...I'll call you back Uncle Austin." Kodee clicked the button that hung up and stared at the group of people in the cabin, one of who was Ashley. Instantly he realized his arm was bare and on the left bicep was the tattoo with her name wrapped in barbed wire. What was worse was the fact that he had been talking about Bella when he walked in to talk to Rebecca and came face to face with Ashley.

Well better to face up with what he had done than to let it rule his life any longer than it already had. So Kodee flipped the red hair from his face and stared at everyone, his pink lips already forming a confident smirk as he worked up the courage to speak. Well hey, everyone, didn't realize you were back from France yet. You should've called me and we could've gotten together and had a little fun or something.

Kodee started slow, working up to breaking the news to Ashley that he was dating Bella since the last time he had seen her they had been together. Of course things would've changed because he was ten and trying to find his own way in life. Well now he did and Austin seemed to think that it was okay that he was dating someone else so hopefully Ashley would think the same. Anna was a different story all together though.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime5/23/2014, 11:50 pm

Anna shook her head at the end of Kodees story and turned to Ashley. Her best friend had tears in her eyes but she didn't let them fall, not one. Anna grasped her friends hand tightly and pulled her out of the cabin, making sure to shove Kodee with her shoulder as she was exiting. 
Rebecca didn't exactly understand what Kodee was talking about, but she knew it wasn't exactly great when Anna left with Ashley trailing behind. She forced herself to smile even though her magical daisy was wilting. She ran up to Kodee and jumped up into his arms. "Hi." 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime5/24/2014, 12:03 am

Kodee, staring at the group, didn't see how everyone was reacting but he knew that it wouldn't be good for anyone. Then Anna shoved Kodee and pulled Ashley from the room to talk to her which frustrated him slightly. He hadn't lied about it or even really tried to hide it so why was it that they were reacting so harshly.

Rebecca ran over to him and Kodee caught the little girl in his arms, giving her a hug, but his eyes were confused. He bit his lip a tiny bit and set Rebecca down gently while extricating himself from her. Rebecca...I have to talk to Ashley quickly. I'll be back in a minute. He turned around and walked to the door, looking down at the ground for a second.

Then Kodee exited and stopped a reasonably safe distance from the two girls. You can't expect me to wait around forever, Ashley. There was no phone call and as far as I know, no one even knew until just now so it's not like I hid the truth. Really to think anything like that is unfair to me or yourself for that matter.

Dallas had been standing there watching with dismay in his gaze, waiting for something to happen to lighten the mood. Still he wasn't too surprised when Ashley walked out with Anna because Kodee had cheated on her with someone he barely knew. Then everything else that could go wrong did go wrong.

Kodee walked outside talking about saying something to Ashley and Dallas could tell he wasn't going to be subtle about it. So the son of Hades walked outside behind him and stood there, trying to plead with Anna silently. Please let her keep her cool and not harm his friend even though Kodee deserved it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime5/24/2014, 12:13 am

Ashley sighed. "You were honest. You expected ME to call YOU when as far as we knew, you had fell off the face of the earth!" She said, while Anna put her hand on her should in an attempt to calm her down.
Anna totally agreed with Ashley as they had heard nothing, not a single word, from Kodee. No one even really knew if he was even in America!
Rebecca nodded to Kodee and pulled herself up onto her bunk. Her sad little daisy reflected her mood, yet she wasn't sure how she could get it to perk up again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 12:29 pm

Kodee scoffed and looked at his phone for a second. Austin knew how to get ahold of me so it's not like you couldn't call or text. I waited for a little while for you to return but when you didn't then I suspected you were staying. Bella came along and I just did what any Greene family member would do.

As he spoke, Kodee opened his mouth and typed a message quickly. Hey beautiful, need to talk to you. At Demeter Cabin. He closed the phone and slipped it in his pocket with movements that spoke of confidence.

Dallas had been behind Kodee when the boy texted Bella and so he knew what had been said. The son of Hades pulled out his phone and messaged Anna Kodee just sent her a message asking for her to come here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next