Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxAnGeLaxX

Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Empty
PostSubject: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:32 am

I walk about 35 yards from the big target and wait for the ggirl I met at the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:34 am

I come to her.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:37 am

I see the girl and pull out my midnight bow and strap on my matching quiver. I notch an arrow and pull back. I shoot the arrow and a second latter it lands in the area closest to the buls eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:40 am

I take a few steps back. I aim my bow, and shoot. It hits the bulls eye dead on.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:43 am

((angela, your character can only be in one topic at a time, and last i checked she was also in the topic i made for kassidy))
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:07 pm

Angela:I leave
Daniel:I walk o the archery range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:09 pm

I look upset. I shoot at the target, its not even close to the target. I sigh. "It's not that easy." I say to myself
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:11 pm

Daniel:I look around the archery rang and see a girl shooting a bow. Bows are useless to me compared to my huge sword at my hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:15 pm

I pout like a baby, then remember all Tashas 'maner'lessons. I stand up taller, put a serious look on my face, and take my hands out of my pockets. "Ugh!" I scream. I break the arrows on my knee, and throw my bow as far as I can. Tears stream down my face.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:19 pm

I watch the girl's ordeal and almost laugh at. I take out my 6 foot tall sword and shadow box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:21 pm

I see him and glare at him. "Don't suppose you have a bow and arrow?" I say.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:23 pm

I look at er and laugh," I prefer to see th  monster befor i kil  it girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:25 pm

I look at the arrows I just broke. "God damn, took me a year to make thoose!"
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:30 pm

I smile at the girl and continue to shadow box with my huge heavy sword, thinking of my old Snesei and how he transformed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:31 pm

"If you teach me I'll teach you." I say
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 6:36 pm

I stop for a moment. "Ill teach you for free.. I will never use that weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 8:46 pm

I nod. "I have some previous expierience, so I won't be a HUGE pest." I say
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:03 pm

I laugh as I hand her a wooden sword. I wipe the sweat from my face in the 80 degree weather with not a cloud in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:07 pm

I take off my shoes and jacket. I look at the sword. I laugh
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:32 pm

"Hey your time I could leave at any time you thing this is a joke ill leave right now girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:34 pm

I'm laughing because I used to have one of these!" I laugh
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:39 pm

"Whatever. Take the little sword." I say picking up my 6 foot tall sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime7/1/2013, 10:16 am

I roll my eyes at this. "I have my own ya know." I say.
I enter.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 10:13 pm

I see a girl that looks like she knows what she is doing with a sword and sciently thank the god of war for sending me someone I can work with. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 10:42 pm

I roll my eyes. " I've got a two year old twerp and a tai kwan doe dummy where I am coming to practice. What's so good about it?"
I can tell what he's feeling by looking into his eyes, and glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)   Releasing  Stress (private with Jazzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Releasing Stress (private with Jazzy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next