Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skye, Daughter of Elpis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

Skye, Daughter of Elpis Empty
PostSubject: Skye, Daughter of Elpis   Skye, Daughter of Elpis Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 1:28 am

Character Name: Skye Terese
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair, black-brown eyes, 5 feet, slim, regular skin tone
God and mortal parent: Elpis(Goddess of hope), Jay Terese
Powers: Can make person: Start hoping, hope more, stop hoping, or lessen the hoping. 1 time for each a day. Drains depending on how long the hoping lasts, maximum is 30 minutes.
Flaws: Nosy, sad-faced, quiet
Pets: --
Weapon: CB Sword
Talents/Skills: Singing, dancing, hiding. whispering

RP Example*: Tears welled up in my eyes. I've been dealing with this crap for six years. I look up at the sky. Dad, can't you save me? I sigh. I hop on my skateboard, and skated as far as I could go.

Biography*: Skye lived with her dad until she was seven. An earthquake happened, when a book shelf fell, and it killed her father. Then her father's boss's sister took her in from the orphanage, where she lived in pain. Skye was constantly tortured by her 'stepmom', Tam, and her two stepsisters, Bree and Britt. At school, she was tortured by the head of the popular clique, Natalie, and didn't have any friends. Her enitre life consisted on music, reading, and skateboarding. One day, she escaped, and ran as far as she could with whatever was in her backpack, and her skateboard. She made it to New York, and tripped into camp.

Notes: --

Haha, Cinderella~
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Skye, Daughter of Elpis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye, Daughter of Elpis   Skye, Daughter of Elpis Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Skye, Daughter of Elpis
Page 1 of 1