Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding by the creek

Go down 
+11
Ani
Swishalicious
Dexter
Rave Girl
Silly Lily
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rachel
Evimero
Dena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 2:29 am

"And your last name backwards sounds like 'an olive', so shut the f#ck up, you retarded fruit." My flail had landed somewhere in the dirt a few feet away from me, and I got shakily to my feet and snatched it before that stupid guy could steal it or some sh#t.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 3:28 am

"Stinging words from the nameless b*tch" I said, and stopped about twenty feet away from them. The water that I'd left up in the air crashed back into the creek bed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 3:39 am

"What nameless b#tch?" I asked, looked at the guy - Celsius, or whatever - indignantly. The wind started to pick up, purely for dramatic effect. lolol "My name is Red October, b#tch, and I suggest you run away before I actually start trying to whoop your sorry @ss."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 3:43 am

I stepped into the water and created Celestial bronze knuckles on each fist. "Come at me, Red." I challenged.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:00 am

I made a rude gesture at him. "I just broke my f#cking collarbone, you maniac. You think I'm going to try punching you out like this? I totally could in perfect health, though..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:04 am

I dropped my machetes and pulled out my own Bronze knuckles. I knew Madeline wouldn't want me to fight for her, but. .she really wasn't in good enough condition.

I smiled, warming to the challenge. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:05 am

I smacked Suephrom on the arm with my good hand. "The f#ck do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:09 am

"Being brash, manly, and stupid." I replied, stopping at the edge of the water. "Get out of the water." I demanded

I smiled. "You don't make the rules, Demigod." I said, and created more water in the creek, raising the water to cover his feet.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:18 am

"You're not wrong, for once, 'specially about the stupid part." Gods dam#it, he was going to be completely destroyed. There had to be some way to get out of this with both of us still alive. I could teleport us under normal circumstances, but under normal circumstances that prick would be dead by now. I wasn't sure I had the energy to do that...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:23 am

I increased the current's flow everywhere except around my legs, and started walking towards the Morpheus kid.

I almost fell over when the current went faster. So now I had to deal with balance and punching? Not too bad. .Wait, no, it was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:28 am

Definitely die now, or maybe die later... gods dam#it, I was going to look all sentimental now.

"F#ck this sh#t," I muttered, jumped into the stupid f#cking creek, grabbed Suephrom by the shoulder from behind, and teleported us out of said stupid f#cking creek.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:29 am

Well, that definitely didn't feel sentimental, but I disappeared.

I frowned. "That's not very fair." I muttered, picked up the machetes, and walked off to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:51 pm

Adrian stepped off the hill and slid down the hill stopping in the rocks not far from the creek. It was a pretty sunny day, but the forest was shaded by the trees with misillainious rays of light shining down, mainly over the water causing it to shine like it were made of liquid crystal. He sighed and stretched, popping his back and then looked around for something to do. Walking up to the water he wondered how Quinton and Bree were doing, not talking to them much lately for unknown reasons, but the thoughts slipped his mind as he got lost at his reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:00 pm

Dastan felt the fear and aggression that permeated the air and trees. Most of the emotions were related to the weekly capture the flag that was permitted by Mr. D and Chiron. Since Dastan wasn't real big on senseless fighting, all he was here for was to feel the air.

Water splashed around the rocky banks and tree roots. Tree spirits, dryads, swarmed around everyone, yet Dastan didn't care. He looked around as a kid slid down the grassy hill across the river. Dastan slowly approached the other camper.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:10 pm

Adrian looked in the water at his reflection up till he heard the other person walking up to him. "Hello." He said to the man turning to meet his face. He was a persian decent, it was a pretty obvious thing to make out, specially if you've lived in Camp Half-Blood where demigod of all races and ethinic groups is very obvious. But his godly heritage wasn't very clear to Adrian. The son of Thanatos's first thought is a minor god, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:19 pm

Dastan groaned as he realized that the kid was examining him. Before he could say anything about how Dastan was a minor god child, Dastan spoke. "Hey, I'm Dastan, son of Ares." Dastan made an emphasis of the name Ares. Then he shuffled and brushed his hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:24 pm

Adrian relaxed his obviously annoying look of suspicion when Dastan said whom his father was. "Adrian, son of Thanatos." He said in response then heard a splash somewhere and looked around, but didn't see anything. He felt paranoid for a moment but then he turned back to the Son of War.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:43 pm

Dastan smiled and spoke. "Well met, son of Death. Yet, know that if someone attacks, I am a son of War. Facing war and death is suicide in a fight." The teenage Ares child just watched as his companion looked over in paranoia. He knew that feeling but it wasn't real dangerous with him around. Most people didn't attack a Persian son of Ares.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 9:51 pm

"Not a very good combo when the resident son of Death can't summon undead foot soldiers. That's my twin's thing and he doesn't like summoning the undead." Adrian admitted but none the less he relaxed a bit, though he distinctly heard a rustle in the trees above.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:35 am

Dastan heard what Adrian said and then realized he was correct. Most children of Death could summon soldiers of the undead. Yet even without that, Dastan knew he was in quite the predicament. Dastan knew that there weren't many fights, except with camp monsters, which made life easy. Dastan saw a small hell hound bound toward them and drew a sword with quick ease. He wasn't going to have much of a challenge but the monster was evil. As the hell hound jumped at them, Dastan swung his sword up and through the beast's body. Ash exploded over them and Dastan sheathed his blade.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:45 am

Adrian sheathed his blade after the hell hound exploded into a cloud of golden ash. 'Well that was certainly anti-climactic." He said, referring to the tiny creature that had been making Adrian feel so paranoid. He sighed and then glanced around. "Well, Dastan. Besides the usual stuff children of Ares are known or, what can you do?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:24 am

Dastan grinned as he remembered all of the things he used to do as a kid. Yet everything was traditional Ares stuff. "Well, I enjoy training with my weapons. I can climb buildings without rocky assistance. Mostly though, I enjoy disobeying orders and fighting. That's about it though."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:28 am

Adrian nodded his head in understanding. "Not much difference in some ares from me a Quinton. Well...before things turned...horrifying that is." He sorta muttered the last part, but it wasn't a very good mutter so he was sure Dastan had heard him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:43 am

Dastan heard Adrian's words and a gleam appeared in his eyes. Quickly, Dastan assumed his former look. He didn't really need to know, just like Adrian didn't need to know about the scar or mark that Dastan had. "Well, there is always some way that everyone is different. It is just a matter of time before people realize that." Dastan was looking around and the chuckled. "You were ready for a climatic fight and were let down. Well how about we fight each other, just to test each other's strength?" With that final word, Dastan drew both swords and kept them at a resting position.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:47 am

Adrian shrugged. "Why not. I need something to do to get out of this boredom." He said and then drew his swords as well. One blade was Celestial Bronze, glowing in the sun's rays. THe other Stygian Iron and black as night. Adrian smirked and then opened his mouth to speak. "You know...I say that I can't summon the undead..but that doesn't mean I don't have.....supernatural talents." He then disappeared into the shadows and reappeared beside Dastan, slashing at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding by the creek
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next