Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding by the creek

Go down 
+11
Ani
Swishalicious
Dexter
Rave Girl
Silly Lily
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rachel
Evimero
Dena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:53 am

Dastan grinned as Adrian disappeared. When he reappeared, Dastan blocked the attack and swung his leg out for a kick boxing side kick meant to knock Adrian back. "I may not have 'supernatural powers' but I am a child of War."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:57 am

Adrian jumped back, barely avoiding the close range kick. "Exactly. That's why I expect this to be a challenge." He says in response to what Dastan said. He then twirled his black sword a second or two before stabbing a the Persian with it, then twisting and slashing at his feet with the CB blade.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 12:30 pm

Dastan felt the thrill of fighting enter his veins. As the two blades came at him, Dastan pushed off with his feet and pulled a matrix backflip. Mid-flip, Dastan kicked the blade of the black sword in an attempt to send it flying away from Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 12:43 pm

Adrian lost a grip on his Stygian sword and it flew away landing on the ground a few feet away. He didn't go for it though, instead he used the chance of Dastan's flip and tried to slash him, hoping to get him when he landed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 2:00 pm

Dastan landed nimbly on his feet but the second he went to slash with his sword, a hit landed on his leg making him grit his teeth. It had been awhile since someone had been able to land a blow against him. Dastan took the pain and channeled it for his next attack. He swung his swords up and took the left sword in an arc from the left hip to the right shoulder while shooting his right sword blade forward to stab Adrian in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:35 pm

Adrian got nicked from the slash as he jumped back to avoid the stab. He frowned in pain, but pushed it away and ready himself for another attack. He realized though that with his one sword he'd never win, so he disappeared and then reappeared next to his second sword, picking it up he shifted around trying to find an open spot to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 11:25 am

Dastan watched as his opponent shadow travelled to his other sword and picked it up. He was twirling his sword blades at the same time so that he could make sure his wrists were loose. Dastan stepped forward until he was within striking distance and then slashed both blades in an 'x' while twisting and bringing his rid sword across at chest level. "Don't underestimate a son of Ares."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 6:35 pm

Adrian blocked the x-slash but fell back as sudden brief fatigue flashes washed over him. 'Sh*t..how many times have I shadow traveled today?' He asked himself in a terrible time to be wondering that question. His head started hurting as he fell to the ground from the hit to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 6:40 pm

Dastan saw his companion fall to the ground and he quickly touched his sword tip to his chest. "Dead!" Then Dastan put his swords away and withdrew a small pouch of Ambrosia. "Here, eat this before you get too bad off."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 7:07 pm

Adrian sighed in defeat and took the godly food. He nibbled moderately on the food and felt much better afterwards, getting up he sheathed his sword and laughed a bit. "That's what I get for not keeping track of how many times I shadow travel." He said,
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 10:18 pm

Dastan grinned and then realized that he had only won so quickly because of an overuse of powers. Yet he had been the reason that Adrian had used his powers so much. "You did great for fighting someone by yourself. If you had been fighting with allies then it would have been better." Suddenly Dastan had an idea. This son of Death had earned his respect and hadn't backed down or begged for mercy. For that, Dastan had a proposal. "Look, I have something to say. I saw how you fought and am glad I met you. Yet I fear that if something like this happened outside of training, you would really die. So, I will give this to you." Dastan withdrew a small piece of silver with a boar stamped in it. The piece of silver was around the size of a pen clip but had a button. It was a matched piece from a set that would send and receive distress signals. "If that situation happens, this clip will send a distress signal. I will be glad to aid in a fight with you as an ally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding by the creek
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43