Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hospital

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Liz
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Shade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:12 am

"All the way over there?" I asked as I turned my head, with a slightly overdramatic sigh. "I'm afraid I can't walk all the way over there. It's so far..." I probably could actually walk, but I sort of felt like being carried. Or maybe Lee would walk over and get my shoes and help me put them on. I was absolutely horrible at putting shoes on by myself.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:19 am

I smiled, and picked Cynder up, carrying her over to where her shoes were and putting her down on the ground next to them. I was quite aware that that wasn't an impossible distance, but Cynder was too cute about asking it for me to say no.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:28 am

I prodded one of my shoes with my foot. "I think I forgot how to put shoes on," I remarked. It occurred to me that all this might be construed as annoying or high-maintenance... but Lee enjoyed helping me with stupid little things like this, didn't he? It was entertaining for me, as well.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:36 am

I rolled my eyes dramatically, and got down on one knee. I got a high-and-mighty voice and said, "If the shoe fits, she must certainly be a princess!" I couldn't help but laugh at my own corniness as I slid Cynder's shoe on.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:48 am

I couldn't help but laugh. Despite the heart-wrenching news from the doctor, things were starting to look up a bit. "Well," I stated, with a grin, "that must mean you're my prince." Yeah, I knew it was ridiculously cheesy, but I couldn't help myself. Lee's corniness was contagious.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 2:51 am

I slid Cynder's other shoe on, and smiled back at her. I leaned down and kissed her, because I could, and because I f*cking loved her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:03 am

I kissed Lee back, and absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair as I did so. It was still pretty messed up. Once we were back at camp, in the cabin, in more comfortable clothes (or maybe no clothes), I'd have to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:14 am

I kissed Cynder again, and as I did, I picked her up and stood again. I really wouldn't mind walking out of the hospital kissing her. People who wanted to stare could stare, and if they did anything else they could be beaten to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:19 am

I put my arms around Lee's neck like I usually did when he carried me, and continued to kiss him. It helped to keep my mind off of more depressing things. Instead, I thought about earlier... Lee had said something about paying me back for that later, hadn't he? Gods, the anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:24 am

I kept kissing Cynder as I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. I t was kind of weird, kissing Cynder with my eyes open and watching what was around me, but I didn't want to stop kissing her. I saw that we passed a few nurses, who looked at us funny, but I didn't really care. They should have been happy that were were clothed at all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:27 am

I sort of wondered how Lee was managing not to run into things, since I believed we were moving. I also wondered if my mouth tasted funny. Probably best not to ask either of those things, especially since that would require that I stopped kissing him. Needless to say, I didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:36 am

I thought came to my mind, and when I realized it, I started paying attention to the taste of Cynder's lips. Thankfully, it was rather normal. I opened the doors to outside, and when I walked out I had to stop for a second because of the bright light.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:47 am

Suddenly, I could feel bright sunlight on my skin, and flinched. Dammit, why? Why did I have to be so sensitive towards that sh#t? If we ever had children, I hoped they weren't cursed with this stupid aversion to the daytime. It was so incredibly inconvenient. I turned away from the sun, towards Lee, sort of hiding my face in his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 3:51 am

I frowned. Poor Cynder didn't really like sunlight. I pulled her against me, kind of angling her so that sunlight would hit her face less, and kept walking. I walked straight to the car and opened Cynder's door for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:07 am

I felt Lee shift the way he was holding me slightly, and a shadow fell across my face. He must have noticed my distress... gods, he really was the best. I heard the car door open, and lifted my head to give Lee a little thank-you kiss. I couldn't quite reach his face, though, so I settled for his neck instead.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:11 am

I put Cynder down on her feet, and leaned down and kissed her. I figured that had been her intent, but she just hadn't been able to reach the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:18 am

Ah, perfect. I kept my arms around Lee's neck when he put me down, and kissed him back. I loved how even when I was at my lowest, crying my eyes out, Lee could bring me out of that with a few kind words, a cheesy joke or two, and, of course, some feel-better kisses. Lots of feel-better kisses.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:27 am

I kissed Cynder one more time before slowly pulling away. "Time to go back to camp." I ssid, smiling a little. Hopefully there wouldn't be anyone in our cabin, because I really, really wanted some feel-better copulation.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:35 am

"Mhm," I agreed with a smile of my own. I was definitely going to need help changing clothes... or, at least, that would be my convenient excuse if I needed one. I took a small step backwards, rather reluctantly letting go of Lee, and climbed into the car.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/23/2012, 4:40 am

I got around to the driver's side of the car and started it, pulling out of the hospital parking lot and heading back towards camp. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any reason to stop before then except to hide the car.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime5/25/2013, 2:13 am

Traffic was horrible as we drove into the city, but Lee had the brilliant idea of pulling over and driving on the sidewalks. People got out of our way quickly. Mostly. Luckily, there didn't seem to be any cops around. We made it to the hospital in no time, but my contractions seemed to be getting more and more frequent. And more painful, probably. It was a little hard to tell how much the pain was increasing when it only hurt for a moment or two before Lee took care of it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime5/25/2013, 2:40 am

As soon as I parjed the car outside the ER's doors, I ripped my seatbelt off and ranbaround to Cynder's door. I actually managed to ram into my own door once before remembering to use the handle. I opened Cynder's door and helped her out of the hummer. Her pain had beeb getting worse, and I was starting to tire a bit from keeping it down. Now, I was letting them get a bit worse than before, knowing that I needed to save my energy for when the pain got really bad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime5/25/2013, 2:55 am

I stepped out of the hummer with Lee's help, careful not to make any drastic movements. I felt like a ticking time bomb without a counter, one that might go off at any second. A couple of people dresses as hospital employees began to approach us, looking like they were going to tell us off for parking in the emergency lane, but their expressions changed when they got close enough to tell what the actual situation was. One of them said he was going to get a wheelchair or something (that was a good idea, I wasn't really feeling up to walking...), and took off. The other was a round woman with a kind enough face. She just smiled. I didn't trust her. She looked too friendly.
The one dude ran back pushing a wheelchair not thirty seconds later. He pushed it close enough for me to sit down, and then backed off. Maybe Lee was scaring him. He did have his sword, which would look like a gun to any mortal who noticed it. In any case, it was a much better idea to let Lee push my wheelchair around.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime5/27/2013, 1:00 am

I helped Cynder and watched the people around us with suspicion. I did not trust them, not one of them. I remembered this hospital having Dr. What, and he was a demigod. I had a certain level of trust for him from that, but otherwise, mortals always put me on edge. Something about the smiling woman made me think about Ariana. Maybe the smile was fake, as I knew every single one Ariana made "out of kindness" had been. When the wheelchair came out, I took the handles to keep it steady while Cynder sat down, and then wheeled her into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 9:55 pm

Suddenly, the perspective changed to third person!

The inside of the hospital was white. White tiles, white ceiling, white walls. Kept meticulously clean, as if someone scrubbed every inch with a toothbrush and was totally absorbed in their task the entire time. It smelled like... well, like a hospital. Cynder tried to focus on anything but the highly uncomfortable sensations she was experiencing. The two nurses walked in front of the two demigods, leading them towards the proper sector of the ER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: