Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.

Go down 
+8
Rave Girl
Kirby
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Hannah
Evimero
Dena
Rachel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Empty
PostSubject: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:42 pm

I appeared outside a store in New York City that I remembered. Yes, the infamous Wal-Mart. I walked inside, unnoticed by the mortals, and grateful for all the lights shining everywhere. The lights were the only reason I was here, really - with so many, no one had shadows. And with no shadows, someone couldn't find me, and I had some time to think. Unless he decided that I must be in a universally lit area, and checked Wal-Mart... aw, poop.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:09 pm

I walked in, and ran into a girl by accident (hotaru). "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said in a thick italian accent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:10 pm

"Er, it's okay." I walked away. Sigh. With my luck, that girl would turn out to be a monster or something and try to kill me in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:14 pm

I got up, blushing. I grabbed for my charm bracelet and it wasnt there. AH CRAP! I looked around and saw it on the back of the girls shirt. Well that defied gravity O.o. I went over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:15 pm

"NYAH!" I turned around, ready to punch someone. Oh, it was the possibly-a-monster.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:18 pm

I jerked back, tripped over my own feet, and knocked my head on a shelf of crayons, which toppled over on me. "Ow!" WHo knew kids toys could be so dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:45 pm

I appeared outside of the Wal-Mart, then walked into it. I started walking around aimlessly, searching for Hotaru.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:36 am

Gah... I saw something on the floor at my feet. A bracelet? Maybe it belonged to the girl-who-might-be-a-monster. I was about to pick it up when I noticed a familiar person in the store. Gosh darn it, why couldn't Ezrah have just looked somewhere else? The bathrooms weren't very far away... And one of the best places to hide from a boy is a girls' restroom. So I quickly walked over there (running would be rather suspicious), and hoped I wouldn't be followed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:38 am

I saw Hotaru and ran right for her, trying to block off her path to the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:41 am

Aw, crap...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:51 am

I kept running, simply pushing mortals aside, until I got to the bathrooms, hopefully before Hotaru. .I hadn't really been paying much attention.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:56 am

Considering the distance left to go, I probably would not get there first. So I abruptly turned around and started running towards the exit of the store. If I couldn't hide and think, I could at least be lost in the crowds of shoppers that were ever-present in the streets.or, if all else failed, I could always teleport to Japan. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:58 am

I made all of the lights explode at once by sending fragments of my ever-present shadow-pet into each of them. My shadow then recollected and I shadow-traveled to right in front of Hotaru. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:01 am

That didn't work out so well... All the lights suddenly exploded, and I ran right into Ezrah. DARN IT.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:03 am

I grabbed both of her shoulders to attempt to hold her in place. "What did I do?" I asked her, actually managing to not sound angry.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:06 am

I sighed. There'd probably be no point in trying to teleport away now. "Nothing...." I said, looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:08 am

Mortals, I could tell, were trying to determine what happened. .some were trying to get out, others were attempting to steal what they could while they could. ."Then why did you randomly disappear?"I asked her, making it so that she could see me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:11 am

"Because I felt like it." That much, at least, was true. Of course I couldn't tell the entire truth, though, because I wasn't sure myself. Stupid complications. I kept looking off to the side, determined not to meet Ezrah's gaze. It's rather hard to hide things from people when you look them in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:13 am

I let her go. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:15 am

"Fine." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:17 am

I sighed. Now that I had let go of her, all I wanted to do was hold her again. .If she tried running away, I would have an excuse to grab her. ."Aren't you tired from disappearing so much?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:20 am

"Maybe." Yes, I was. Stupid teleportation... I could probably do it one more time without passing out, though.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:21 am

"Please don't do it again. ."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:23 am

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:26 am

Huh. Yeah, Ezrah, why not? Oh, just because I like her. .That's hardly a good enough reason. .Oh, shut up. . you're going to make yourself shut up? Why, yes, it sounds like an excellent idea. .

"Because I don't want you to . ." I muttered, looking in the opposite direction, even though she may not have been looking at me. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: