Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.

Go down 
+8
Rave Girl
Kirby
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Hannah
Evimero
Dena
Rachel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:41 pm

I keep running and screamming and crying
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:41 pm

These people are nervous wrecks. Then, my shirt catches on fire. I run in the bathroom, screaming. I come out with the jersey on. "POO!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:42 pm

I catch up to her and try and stop her from running, "Jordan please stop running......"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:44 pm

I sit down on the ground soaking wet balling
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:46 pm

Things are on fire. I walk over to the girl on the floor. "I see you don't like water. No problem, just do me one favor, splash some onto those aisles? They're on fire."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:48 pm

I sit down next to her and hug her, "Jordan you shouldn't listen to what Felix said...he uses people's insecurities and fears to make them feel terrible" I comfort her and hold her hand
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:49 pm

I shrug. Guess that's a no.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:49 pm

I make the water splash on the burning isles so they are no longer on fire then burry my face in Tobias shoulder still balling
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:51 pm

I grin. "Thanks. Now...have..fun with eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:52 pm

I hold her to comfort her and I sigh. A tear drops from my eye and I say, "He's an a**hole.....Felix is just.....gods"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:53 pm

I keep balling
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:55 pm

The police showed up with some firefighters, and began to police stuff and fight some fire.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:56 pm

I hold her hand and hold her tight to me. I murmur to her, "It's okay Jordan....."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:57 pm

"Can we just go somewhere else like the forest please."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:57 pm

Oh no. The police, and fireman. Hoping the police don't see me, I jump onto an aisle, hoping they don't notice that this jersey still has its tags on. I rip them off. And hide behind tons of toilet paper rolls.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 7:01 pm

"Okay let's go to the forest...." I stand up with Jordan and walk out of Walmart
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 7:03 pm

"AGH!" I jump down, and run out, wearing the jersey.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 7:04 pm

I exit
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 12:52 am

I leave.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:45 pm

I walk in with Neo. "We need.... non-perishable food, lots of batteries, pillows, covers, and... 4 couches. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:46 pm

I walk in and hear what she said, "And a crossbow." I say, "They might have one the hunting section." I walk over to the food isle.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:49 pm

"You get the food and couches. They'll have crossbows at camp. I'll get everything else. Get a cart!" I grab a car and go get pillows, blankets, 8 first aid kits, baindaids, a bunch of Ammonia, a bunch of LIghters, and 4 gallons of gas. And matches. And Candles.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:51 pm

I shove some food and small couches in my shopping cart and I go to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:54 pm

I get Neo's cart and put all of our stuff on the conveyor thingy. THe Cashier barely blinks an eye at the stuff we bought. "$289.83" SHe said in a bored voice. I handed her 3 hundred dollars bills. "THank you." SHe handed me the change, and I took all our stuff outside. "Neo, take everything to the base. Just steal the carts. I'm going to atop somewhere before I go back." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 9:56 pm

"Okay." I say. I speed down back to camp on the carts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.   Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wal-Mart. For all your Wal-Mart needs.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: