Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawaiian Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Hawaiian Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Hawaiian Charrie   Hawaiian Charrie Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 5:15 pm

Character Name:Kelani Lelani Kealoha
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has long dark brown hair, She has black eyes, She is very tan, Fit and around 5'4''
God and mortal parent:Kanaloa- God of Oceans and Laura
Powers**:She can control water something the size of like up to 20 feet by 20 feet is the biggest she can do this 15 to 20 times but she can only do 20 feet by 20 feet two times before she passes out and cant do it anymore
Flaws***:She is very cocky, She thinks she can do anything, Doesnt always think before she acts
Pets:A Fish
Weapon****:A 3 foot celstail bronze sword that turns into a shark tooth that hangs on her necklace.
Talents/Skills:Surfing, Swiming, Hula Dancing, Playing the ukelele, Singing, Running and soccer.
RP Example*:I smile slightly as I quickly put my hair into a ponytail. I then grab my surf board. I then jog towards the water. I then walk in a bit and lay on ym board. Then I paddle out a bit. I then wait until a wave comes I then jump up and begin to surf the wave.
Biography*:Kelani was born in Hawaii where she lived on the island of O'ahu. She lived in a small house not far from the beach in the city of Honalulu. From a early age she began to surf. By the age of 5 she was competing in competiotons. Besides surfing she also sang, danced, Swam, Ran, Played soccer and also played the ukelele. Then on her 13th birthday she was sent to camp by her mom.
Notes:Hawaiian accent.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Hawaiian Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian Charrie   Hawaiian Charrie Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:12 pm

How long can she control 20x20 ft waves/whatever?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Hawaiian Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian Charrie   Hawaiian Charrie Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:17 pm

Its a area of water and lets say 20 minuets at the most but she passes out for a hour if she does it that long.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Hawaiian Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian Charrie   Hawaiian Charrie Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hawaiian Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian Charrie   Hawaiian Charrie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaiian Charrie
Page 1 of 1