Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Backster(hawaiian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sam Backster(hawaiian) Empty
PostSubject: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 11:33 pm

Character Name:Sam Backster
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): feathery chin length blonde hair, clear bluish grey eyes, 5'9, musculer. Tan hawaiin skin
God and mortal parent:Hinakulaiau goddess of rain and Fred Verona
Powers**: Can make storm clouds and make them rain on people. Can only do it twice a day but It makes him weak. If he tried to do it on an entire crowd he would pass out about 3 hours to 5 hours
Flaws***:Cocky, over protective (like justin bieber fans when you insult him), worst timing ever, and very hot headed
Pets:Pet dog named Charlie (german shepherd)
Weapon****: celestial bronze ten foot long spear that can suck in rain water then shot it back out
Talents/Skills: Painting
RP Example*: The smooth rain poured on my skin as I stood just outside the camp borders. "You nust really like rain, huh?" A short girl with red hair says from inside the borders. I just shrugg and absorb the cold feeling. Rain has always made me feel closer to my mother and farther from the cold hard truth.
Biography*: Sam's da met his mother during an April shower in Hilo, Hawaii. Then Sam was dropped off on Fred's porch on winter solstice. Ever since Sam found out he was the child of a hawaiian goddess he got over confedint and super cocky because they are sooo rare. He doesn't have any friends, except for Cyrus daughter of Hermes. That is because he has a terrible attitude.
Notes: Says awesome waaaay to much
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 1:12 am

How much rainwater does the spear absorb, and with how much force does it shoot back out?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 5:18 pm

How big are the storm clouds?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 7:07 pm

At least like a gallon (I'm going by the big orange juice container at my house) and enough to make a person stumble.

The clouds are just big enough to cover someone's head.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 3:29 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Backster(hawaiian)   Sam Backster(hawaiian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Backster(hawaiian)
Page 1 of 1