Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawaiian charrie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 1:13 pm

Character Name: Puck Freeno
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Rainbow hair, black eyes. 5'8", skinny.
God and mortal parent: Milo (Hawaiian lord of the spirit world) and Maria Freeno (dead)
Powers**: She can summon skeletons, (ten times a day; doesn't really drain her unless she does it all five times in a row) she can summon ghosts (once a day; makes her really tired) and can shadow travel (twenty times a day; ten miles by herself, five with someone else; limit of extra people is one).
Flaws***: Not good with people, anger issues, illiterate (can't read or write)
Pets: A black lab named Koren
Weapon****: A katana, several daggers, and several throwing knives.
Talents/Skills: Dancing, singing, drawing, painting, running.
RP Example*: I crouch in the shadows, watching the shape. What is it? It looks like a dog but I doubt it is. I hear a strange panting noise that definitely sounds like a dog. I get on my hands and knees and slowly crawl over to it. It licks my face and I giggle. It is a dog! "You're a runaway too, huh?" I ask. The dog whimpers. "I thought so. They're looking for me, buddy." I look at the dog. "I need a friend. Will you be my friend?" The dog barks. "Hush boy! Alright. You can be my dog. I'll name you Koren."
Biography*: Puck lived with her mom until she was five. When Puck was five, her mom died. Before she could get put in a foster home, Puck ran away. When she was seven she found Karon. When Puck was ten she snuck into America. She wandered around the country, and by the time she was fourteen she found out who she was and found camp.
Notes: She hates it when people are sympathetic for her; Looks like this:
Puck:
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:13 pm

How many skeletons and ghosts does she summon every time she summons them? Do the skeletons rebuild themselves after being slashed in half, and do the ghosts begin to fade near human skin?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:14 pm

She can summons up to five skeletons at a time, and they turn to dust when they get slashed in half. The ghosts do start to fade near human skin.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 4:17 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hawaiian charrie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaiian charrie!!   Hawaiian charrie!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaiian charrie!!
Page 1 of 1