Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Empty
PostSubject: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 2:45 pm

Chapter One

There can’t be one word to describe what I’ve been going through. Unless the word is all jumbled up with many others. My whole life I’ve been told lies, I’m never sure when I’ll see the truth. I only know so much.
I sat at the train station in Who knows where, England. I was waiting for someone. Someone who I was positive wasn’t going to show up. The person doubted me a lot in my life, that’s why I was sure they weren’t going to show up.
“Biege” a voice said.
My eyes widened, he did show up. I turned my head around and looked behind me “CADE!”
I got up from the bench as excitement fluttered through me. I threw my suitcase, and it skidded across the concrete floor. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, giving him the biggest hug ever. He squeezed me back and then gave me a surprising kiss, kissing back was one of the most beautiful moments I’ve had in weeks.
We pulled apart, my best friend, my boyfriend let go and walked over to pick up my suitcase, he held out his hand. My face turned red from blushing as I took it, gripping his hand nimbly. He smiled, grateful we were FINALLY together. We headed across the street into a little diner. There were a few old couples inside but that was about it.
I sat in a booth farthest from the door and he sat on the other side. The booth seats were uncomfortable, but I didn’t care. I was with Cade and that’s all that made me happy.
“Biege,” He said, his blue icy eyes looking at me. They showed seriousness.
“Cade” I said back at him, in the same expression he was giving me. My hazel eyes stared at his, and my heart nearly dropped from happiness.
He kept his serious expression, but I couldn’t hold mine and I started to laugh. “I want to hear your story.” He said. “This is why we’re here. Stop trying to avoid it. Tell me what happened.”
My smiled faded and on my face sat a frown. I swallowed hard and I set my hands on the table then Cade grabbed them. A blue streak crossed my eyes and He held them for a few seconds then tugged back quickly, dropping my hands.
“OW.” He gasped.
Horror filled my face, what I didn’t want to happen happened. I bit my lip in frustration. “Cade, I’m sorry. You know I’m sorry.” I said quickly to him.
Cade took a shaky breath, “I know, I know. It’s fine, your still not used to them…. Are you?”
I shook my head in disappointment, I looked at the ground. I’ve been on the run since I was eleven. I’m fifteen now. Holding back tears, I started to speak. I started to tell Cade, my story from the beginning.

“Your fathers dead, your mothers dead, you have no relatives. Where are you going to go?”
“You’ll never know” I scowled.
“Well, Well, Well, Biege” Maria, my ‘babysitter’ or Nanny would say when I was in trouble. Obviously, I was in trouble.
She and the rest of her ‘demons’ killed my family. My life sucked right now because I was ‘A Chosen One’ whatever that may mean.
I threw my bag over my shoulder and turned and walked out the door. The screen slammed behind me. Maria said she was giving me 3 weeks to hide myself before they would come for me, and my powers.
Before this all happened, about the time I turned ten, I started to get headaches, stomach aches and just random body aches. One day my mom made me furious and I somehow electrocuted her. I felt horrible about it, and it started to get even worse.
I had to stay home for 2 weeks once because I was sweaty and aching and stuck in bed. My mom told the school, I had a hazardous stomachache, but she didn’t know what was going on with me. But I had a feeling that she had a hunch.
For three months, I’ve been hiding from Maria in a runaway shelter, for minors who ran away from their homes. All of us are family and we kind of take care of each other. No one would think a tiny city in Ohio would take care of each other as well as we did. Some of us has talents, skills or were just plain creative. No one had skills like I had, until I met Cade Marks.
He was sitting at a table, messing with playing cards. But it looked like he was doing a card trick, but he wasn’t. He would lift the card into the air, and gracefully let go of it, keeping it still in the air for a few seconds. His hand would move back a bit and his eyes stayed focus on it. No one noticed what he was doing because he really didn’t seem to be doing anything weird. You would have to watch it a few times to finally realize it.
I wanted closer to him, he didn’t notice me yet but I watched him. Cade kept pulling his hand back and the card floated in the air. Finally, I confronted him. “You- Your” I stuttered. “like me.”
The card fell and he turned his head staring at me, He looked as if he had nothing to say. That’s when I brought both my hands to my center and clapped them together. When I slowly opened them and a tiny ball of electricity the size of a baseball floated there.
Cades eye’s flashed with either fear or worry. He pressed my hands down and whispered real quietly. “Are they coming for you too?’
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 2:49 pm

nice start can't wait to read more
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 3:48 pm

MAKE MOOOOOORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 3:57 pm

Nice story. I would like to hear more. Good job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 11:06 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOORRE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD   There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no Title. But My epic Super Power story! =DD
Page 1 of 1