Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenging a Hero Slain (read the previous short story or this will not make sense)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

Avenging a Hero Slain (read the previous short story or this will not make sense) Empty
PostSubject: Avenging a Hero Slain (read the previous short story or this will not make sense)   Avenging a Hero Slain (read the previous short story or this will not make sense) Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 11:42 am

Disclaimer: This does not in any way effect the plot of the original story or the RP this is on. It is simply something that i wanted to do for quite some time which is to build a plot around the death of a char in the RP and see the reactions of people that read it.

Sam's Diary entry #142
Date: 12/18/2010
It has been about a week since we all watched Etrius die and everyone as gone back to normal, or as normal as possible. Loyd has been locking himself up somewhere and Sage has been working double hours at is job in New York. James has been off in the woods hunting, sometimes not coming back for almost an entire day then slipping into camp in the middle of the night, meanwhile, i have been locking myself in the forge working on projects i though i abandoned long ago. I and the rest of the team have been called over to Chiron's office to discuss the relic that the quest team brought back, hopefully everything will start making sense once we know why he died.

Sam put away the diary and looked out the window as James came back with a wild boar slung over his shoulder and covered in blood. he always claimed it was from the injuries received during the fight but the cuts were just too clean and about 2/3 of them tended to be on is arm, no one bought it but no one ever said anything about it. He sighed and threw on a jacket over his T-shirt and secured his switchblade to his belt. The team wouldn't be ready for about 30 more minutes so he decided to go to the forge and clean up some stuff first, not that he needed to but it was something to take his mind off things.

-----------------------------------------
[35 minutes later] [big house] [Chiron's Office]

The door creaked open and the team stepped in, there were four chairs there and Chiron motioned for them to sit. Loyd sat cross legged, Sage leaned forward and Chiron stood. They sat there wordlessly until the centaur broke the silence "look, i know it is hard for you, having to watch Etrius die the day right after his birthday but i need you to know the reason for is death." he reached under the desk and pulled out a small key and shoved it over to the four grim demi-gods "that is the key to a very important secret and the relic that he died retrieving. The thing that that key unlocks is a room underneath the big house that very few people know about, not even Dionysus knows about it and no one, not even the big three know about what it really is. The room is sealed by strong magic and it is completely indestructible even to Zeus, most likely to defend the contents from anyone who tries to posses it" he paused and let the four demi-gods examine the key, flipping it over and around. he picked up again when they put it back on his desk and crossed their arms "now, we recently found out that the group of monsters that killed Etrius belonged to a much larger entity that calls itself the Nightmare Corporation, a powerful weapons company with about 700 to 800 members spread across the continental United States. This corporation is comprised of almost all monsters and seems to want to get its hands on this key, most likely for the reason of obtaining the power locked away in the room." when he finished speaking, Loyd spoke in a bland tone of voice "okay, what do you want us to do? obviously you told us this information for more than just out of the goodness of your heart". "usually, quests are assigned in teams of three but in all technical terms, this is not a quest so you four will be going due to the danger of this mission. You four will have to travel to the small town of Los Alamos where the headquarters is located and gather as much intel on the Nightmare Corp, find out what they plan on doing now that the key is out of their reach then come back and report to me so i can go to Olympus and discuss matters." and at this time, Sage interjected "sir, i know the gravity of the situation calls for unorthodox measures but why us? isn't there any other teams that are more qualified for this?". Chiron sighed and braced himself to tell them the catch "The corporation it lead by a rouge demi-god that has been tempted by power and is getting more and more ambitious. We don't know what he will decide to do in the future but the Fates determine that it would be very bad for us if he decided to do something about us with his true capabilities. In short, not only are you to find out his identity but you are also tasked to find and kill him"

----------------------------------------------
[2 hours later]

Sam was packing a small backpack with the essentials: some money, a flashlight, his Ipod and some various other knick knacks that he deemed he might find useful on the journey. The others were packing their packs as well but their backpacks were a bit bigger than his own, mainly because he believed in being as resourceful as possible whereas the others believed in making the best of what you have after you amass as many resources as possible. This was a chance to get revenge on Etrius's killers and he would bring Nightmare to its knees one way or another, avenge a death that never had to happen.
Back to top Go down

Avenging a Hero Slain (read the previous short story or this will not make sense)
Page 1 of 1