Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Park

Go down 
+7
Rave Girl
Kasi
Dragonfire
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dovah
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Central Park - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:03 pm

I kind of made a small frown, "Why is she in the hospital exactually?" I asked Rue, a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:08 pm

"Uhm... She didn't tell me. But I got to go!" I got up, then gave him a long kiss. "Sorry. I just-" Then I flew out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:19 pm

I frowned a little more and I placed my hand on her soft cheek as we kissed. I made a small distant smile we she pulled away and then I sighed quietly as she left. I wonder what her big hurry was...well her friend was in the hospital...that'd make sense. I looked at the floor and decided to head back to camp. I walked out the door and made my way back to camp, smirking as I left the box in the store.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:06 pm

I skipped down the street, swinging my arms and smiling brightly before squealing and jumping up and down. I eagerly turned back to my Judas. "Look! Look! Central Park! LET'S GOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:13 pm

Central Park - Page 26 PLEKZBP4Wq6edkep9FALDy6Eo1_500

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I wandered into one of the less crowded parts of Central Park. I glanced around, I only saw three people in the general area that I was in. My friend Kessa was with me, I don't remember much after we were all sent off to the school, I remember me, Kessa, Krystine, Felix, Kesi, and that other guy just running off, and then me and Kessa were just exploring New York. We were out of the annoying uniforms and into normal clothes. There wasn't much to do here, I wasn't sure why Kessa was wanting to go here, but I guess trees could be entertaining... Anyways I was walking along side Kessa as we entered and I simply murmured, "Yeah...Central Park." in response to her excitement, bah my lack of words killed me sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:19 pm

"C'mon, let's go exploreeeeee!" I exclaimed, grabbing onto my Judas's hand and tugging him in the heavily forested and ratherr desolate area of the park. The tree's were so green and there was a squirrel! SQUEE!

You're such a baby.

SHUSH YOU!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:26 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I lurched forward as Kessa moved forward and grabbed hold of my hand, dragging to a more dense part of the place. I looked around as I followed her the trees were very lively, the leaves filled with all different shades of green. I saw a squirrel sprint from tree to tree in front of us, it was black furred and very plump in shape. Kessa's excitement made me smile briefly and I made a simple, quiet comment, "The trees are really pretty..."

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:28 pm

My eyes lit up in a sudden bout of determination and I released Judas's hand and froze. my muscles tensed slightly and my christmas red eyes narrowed before I pounced. "HEEEEE-YAWWWWW!" I landed on the ground a few feet away, tumbling slightly before I held up my prize - the fluffy black squirrel. It squeaked loudly and I giggled, cuddling it. "Judas, lookie! He's so cute!"

*Le facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:37 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I jumped as Kessa let go of my hand and ferociously jumped forward, crashing into the ground. I saw that Kessa had caught the black squirrel and was now holding it victoriously in her hands. Studying the squirrel, I saw that it wasn't too happy to be caught, but it seemed to lazy to make a big deal out of it. I smiled once more at Kessa's excitement and walked over to her, sitting down next to her. "Yeah...he is cute I guess." I replied to my friend's statement as she cuddled the little fur-ball.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:41 pm

I halted in my cuddling and offered the fluff ball up to my Judas while giving him puppy dog eyes. "Wanna hold him?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:51 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I looked at the Squirrel as Kessa held it up to me, her eyes big and puppy-dog like. I grinned at her expression before answering, "Yeah...sure." I took the squirrel from her and held it gently in both of my hands. The little guy was resting on his back in my palms and was looking up at me, his beady black eyes looking at me with curiosity. "So adorable..." I muttered quietly as I looked at the little guy.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:34 pm

The squirell suddenly decided he didn't like the furless two-legged thing in front of him and promptly attempted to bite it's finger off.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:49 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I saw the squirrel lurch forward and try to bite me and I instantly dropped it, jumped back, and covered my face as a quick, high-pitched scream escaped my throat. Damn it, why does stuff like that happen to me, I get a cute squirrel in my hands and it tries to make a meal out of my fingers. I backed up into a tree and sat against it while glaring at the squirrel with annoyance. It simply ran off and climbed up a random tree to eat nuts or something. I then looked up at Kessa and realized she was still there, and witnessed me scream like a girl. I felt my face burn with embarrassment and I grinned a pathetic grin at Kessa to show that I was fine now. Oh gods I was such a wimp...

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 7:28 pm

[le random switch to third person~]

Kessa, contrary to the thoughts of Judas, the crimson eyed girl didn't think he was pathetic. In all actuality, she did something she normally did - spazzed.

"AHHH! Judas, are you okay? Did he hurt you? Are you bleeding? ARE YOU DYING!!?" She quickly raced up to his side and grabbed Judas's hands as her eyes watered. She didn't want her Judas to die! "Do you need me to kiss it better? I read on the internet that that was supposed to help!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 11:32 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I froze up as Kessa ran over to me, grasped my hands, and started worrying about me being startled by the squirrel. I just shook my head at her questions while staring at the ground, muttering a simple, "No..." to each one. When she got to the question of kissing my hand my face burned red and I squeaked, "No, no, no, that's fine I don't need a kiss!". I thought it was sweet that Kessa was being this caring for me, but I couldn't help, but feel embarrassed for how I was reacting to her affectionate behavior, not that it was bad or anything.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 11:40 pm

Kessa shook her head rapidly, wapping herself in the face with her hair and dislodging her bow. "No-no-no! I wanna make sure!" She took his hand and pressed her lips to his fingers before pulling back and staring up at him with an uncharacteristic intentness. "Does it feel better?!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/24/2012, 11:59 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I froze up even more as Kessa placed her gentle lips against a few of my fingers and kissed them slowly. I felt my face continue to burn a light shade of red and as she asked if I felt better I just nodded my head slowly, not having the ability to say more than two two coherent words straight. Gods why did I have to turn out like such an awkward loser...

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 7:22 pm

"Are you sure?! Why aren't you talking? DID IT HAVE RABIES?! NOOOOO DON'T DIE!" Kessa flung herself at the son of Hades, wrapping her arms around her and looking at him with watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 1:59 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
As Kessa went in to hug me, or hold me, or whatever, my face went red with awkwardness. Oh Gods, what was it, 'Make Judas Act Like A Mop Day'?
|DI managed to shake my head as she wrapped her arms around my body and arms, putting me in an awkward-feeling position with my back pressed against a tree. I then responded with a simple statement, "No...no...it didn't give me rabies..."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:04 pm

"Oh, it didn't?" She said, looking relieved. "That's good!" Suddenly she reached up on her tiptoes and pecked her Judas once on the lips before pulling back and beaming. "Crisis averted!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:14 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I made a small smile as Kessa seemed relieved that I was okay, but the small quickly left as she kissed me on the lips and I went right back into awkward-mode. I had a blank, surprised look on my face and I could feel my cheeks burning redder than ever. "W-why did you do t-that...?" I stammered quietly to her as I managed to form some words in my mind and spit them out.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:17 pm

"Do what?" She asked blankly, not understanding the reaction. "Oh, the kiss? Because I was happy silly!" Kessa chirped, smiling innocently.

Oh, no, you are anything but innocent, Inner snarked.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:32 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
The redness was leaving my face now, but my awkward-feeling attitude was still around. "But kissing is like...couple..y...stuff....I thought we were just friends, or something...." I replied quietly to her statement about the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:33 pm

Kessa blinked, as if the thought had never entered my head. "You're my Judas." She stated as if that answered the question.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:41 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I kind of gave her a confused look as she responded, my head tilted a little. "My Judas....what does that mean?" I asked with a gentle tone in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next