Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Park

Go down 
+7
Rave Girl
Kasi
Dragonfire
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dovah
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Central Park - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:45 pm

Her eyebrows crumpled a bit. "I-...It... means..." Her eyes widened slightly and she looked up to the dark haired boy. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:57 pm

Central Park - Page 27 PLEKZBP4Wq6edkep9FALDy6Eo1_500

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
"Well..." I muttered quietly, looking at Kessa and her red eyes, "What do you want it to mean....?" What was that question about...I felt kind of weird asking it. I looked up at the sky and watched the clouds for a moment before looking back down at Kessa, a shy look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 2:59 pm

Kessa's face blanked for a moment, a startling expression on her usually glowing feautures. Do we have to label it? I don't want to be left alone again... SHe mentally sighed before grinning. "I want you to stay with me!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:11 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I made an awkward, half-grin as she squeaked out those words and I responded, quietly, "Don't worry...I won't leave you...". I looked down at the ground and continued, "But do you want me to be just a friend....or that other thing....?" Oh gods I probably just made this awkward again....poop.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:16 pm

Kessa tilted her head innocently, a strand of pink hair falling in front of her eyes. "Other...?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:32 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I blinked awkwardly a few times, slowly, taking in her single word. I thought about what I should say very carefully, to avoid making myself feel any more awkward. "Like....boyfriend....girlfriend....." I muttered quietly, my eyes kind of widened as my mind yelled at me to provide an explanation to what I had just barely managed to say. "I'm only thinking this because...you've kissed me before...and I'd figured...you felt that way....or something..." Oh gods strike me down and remove my tongue already so I can stop embarrassing myself...

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:36 pm

"You want to be my... boyfriend?" She said, testing the word on her tongue and liking it. It made her chest warm and her heart speed up and she was filled with a sudden feeling of belonging. Of being wanted. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:48 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
The question caught me off guard and I felt my face go red again. I couldn't speak for a full minute and I just sat there, with a ridiculously stupid look on my face I could only presume. I finally cleared my throat quietly and responded with a slow, "Uhh....I..I...guess....." I blinked and mentally slapped myself across the face before continue, "Yeah...I mean....I guess I feel that way....so yeah...I guess I do....". Ugh...I probably sounded like an idiot, constantly saying 'guess' over and over....like a damn record of something.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:57 pm

Kessa just stood there for a moment, face blank as she slowly blinked. Then, suddenly, she made the girliest squeel she could muster and flung herself at Judas, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:03 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I jumped as Kessa started squealing as flung into me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. After a few moments I awkwardly lifted my arms up and slowly places them on her stomach area, my hands placed at the edges of her back. I then whispered quietly, my voice slightly muffled from being smothered by Kessa, "I'll take that as you're happy...."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:15 pm

"Mhmm!" She chirped, eyes so light they look pink. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for youu~!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:20 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I made a small smile, Kessa seemed so cheery that it was rubbing off on me. I listened to her, commanding me to close my eyes, I made another grin and responded with a simple, "Alright...". I closed my eyes slowly and awkwardly sat there, waiting for this surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:38 pm

Still beaming, Kessa quickly created a collar with her powers - a bright pink one with the words PROPERTY OF KESSA in black on the front. Muffling a squeal, she quickly fastened it around her Juda- her boyrfriend's neck before stepping back and admiring the handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:51 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I felt something being placed around my neck and I opened my eyes after I felt Kessa's hand stop touching me. I managed to look at the bottom of it and saw some kind of bright pink material. Hmmm....well it wasn't exactually a color I would prefer...but hey...it wasn't like I was going to walk around wearing this all the time, I'm sure I could take it off eventually. I looked up and made a small smile at Kessa, "It looks nice..." I murmured to her quietly.

Last edited by Dovah on 9/3/2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 4:02 pm

"Mine!" She stated once more before nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 4:13 pm

~Judas Toiracsi~
I smiled at Kessa's large amounts of happiness that she was expressing, it felt good to know that I was causing this happiness. It kind of felt weird at the same time...making someone happy. I continued holding Kessa as we sat against the tree, cuddling...hmm...cuddling felt nice...very nice...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 4:42 pm

I cuddled up against him, feeling remarkably small but happy :3 Myyyy, Judas, mine, mine, miiiiine~

Idiot.

DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 5:52 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I smiled at Kessa as we cuddled under the large tree. I felt nice...relaxing...weird...well sort of weird. I guess I wasn't used to having this kind of affection directed towards me. My adoptive mom didn't do this kind of stuff when I was a child. The twins sure as hell didn't either, but let's not focus on those three, focus on your...hehe...girlfriend. I lifted one of my hands into Kessa's hair and started twirling a lock of her hair around with my finger. I made a small grin as I did this, I felt silly, but I didn't want to stop at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 9:21 pm

I tightened my grip slightly, enjoying the feeling. I couldn't help but wonder what Kesi and Krysie would do if they saw me now. Kesi would make fun of me, and try to eat him and Krysie would try to dissect them. They wouldn't care that he was my boyfriend.

I resisted the urge to sigh as I hid my face on Judas's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 6:54 pm

~Judas Toiracsi - Hades~
I felt Kessa put her face against one of my shoulders and I just continued smiling. She looked so...adorable lying against me. I moved my arms up a little so my hands were not at the middle of her back. I found myself drawing my fingers in little circles around her back, I'm not sure what made me want to do that, but I'm sure Kessa wouldn't mind it. "This is nice..." I whispered quietly to Kessa as we sat in silence.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 11:14 pm

"Mhmm~" I easily agreed, though the reply was muffled by Judas's shoulder. I gripped a part of his shirt, snuggling as close as I could. Mine, mine, mine~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27