Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:18 am

Cay called out to him helpless. She was mad at herself due to the fact all she could do was stay out of his way and make sure he doesn't die. She ran towards him and laid a hand on his forehead, immediately healing his wounds. The cuts and bruises that he would have gained from the tree start forming on her own body. She gets back up backing up and stands behind a tree watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:27 am

Azazel wasn't sure what Cay was doing at the time, but suddenly his cuts and bruises were healed, too bad his mind wasn't feeling the effects. Rather than healed, Azazel's mind went into a chaotic twister as his Rage and psychotic sides collided with one another, his psycho in the end becoming the loser. Azazel growled as his rage overcame him and he glared up at the creature. He shot to the sky and using his powers he picked up whatever heavy object he could get up and sent it at the creature. This disoriented it enough for Azazel to go at it and started to slice at it, leaving plenty of cuts, but nothing being a definite fatal blow. Soon the serpent roared and knocked Azazel away, again,
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:35 am

Cay watched worried. She examined herself, to see how much more damage her body could take. She was just bruised up mostly, maybe a fractured wrist but nothing more.
She looks around for anything to possibly distract the beast to give Azazel a advantage.

She ran out, screaming at the beast trying to get it's attention. She distracts it for a moment, and it goes to lung at her. She runs out of the way back into the trees, hoping to give him enough time to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:38 am

Azazel looked over and saw Cay run out and distract the beast. Using this to his advantage, he sheathes his knife and sword and then pulls out his axe. Flying over, he charged the blade with as much electricity as he could muster then brought the blade down on the outstretched beast. It's head, with some difficulty, came off, and then the whole thing burst into ash. Azazel dropped his axe as he glared at the vanished monster, his mind warning for control now that his rage could not be directed at something.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:40 am

"Hey, are you ok?" Cay calls out as she walks over to him. She grabs his hand and lays hers on top, absorbing the rest of his wounds. She drops his hand and takes a step back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:44 am

Azazel didn't respond, didn't even look around as she took his wounds. His mind was at war with itself, but just as the Psycho was going to take over, his normality got control. He looked down at his axe and picked it up and then looked at his body and then at Cay. "Why'd you do that to yourself? Take my wounds?" He asked her as he stepped closer to her, helping her keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:48 am

Smiles warmly, used to her body battered like this. "Don't worry about me.. I have the gift of taking other's pain away, so I try to use it when possible. The pain never bothers me."
She leans on him slightly, her body adjusting to the wounds, making her very dizzy for a moment. It doesn't help that she might have a cracked rib as well, and the process of transferring that wore her out.
"Are you ok?" She asks looking at him. She brushes crimson blood off her lips as she stands up on her own again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:51 am

"Physically, yes. mental is up for debate." He told her, clearly worried about her, since she had all that pain cause of him. "Do you want me to take you to the infirmary? After the attack the lake doesn't exactly sound like a preferable place to sit and talk." He asked her, a warm smile on his face as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:58 am

She shakes her head no. "Anywhere but the infirmary please.. I can't stand to see the people in pain so.. I end up taking on more then I can handle there." She grins softly, meaning it humorously. She takes a step forward but almost collapses. She grunts, pulling herself up.
"I'm really glad you're not feeling this honestly, this sucks." She laughs softly and her fasts twists up in pain. "Mental note; no laughter.. if you could fetch my bag over by that tree I have some ambrosia in there and some herbs to help the cuts.. I always come prepared."
Smiling, she looks at him hoping he would.
"This might not be the time, but I want to say it before I am not mostly distracted.. You are really really handsome.. oh and thank you for saving me back there."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 1:35 am

Azazel caught her, before she collapsed, and then allowed her to stand back up. He smiled at her mental note and then nodded, starting to walk over to her stuff. Then he heard her call him handsome and turned back. "Thanks. Though, I'm not exactly a person that is great to get involved with." He told her and then went and grabbed her stuff. He came back over and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 1:44 am

Takes it from him gingerly. She nods, but smiles to him. "If everyone said that then everyone would be alone and unhappy. Just take the compliment." She pops some of the ambrosia into her mouth. She takes out a jar of a herbal gook.
"Help me apply this stuff? I can't do it all by myself.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:13 am

Azazel smiled when she told him that and then walked over to help her with the herbal gook. "Where do you want me to put this..stuff.."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:15 am

She takes a bit of the herbal gook on the tips of her fingers and spreads it on some visible cuts.
"Try to put it on any cuts.. I'm sure there's some on my back so uhm.. it helps stop the bleeding and speeds the healing process.. but it has to be on skin."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:22 am

Azazel nodded, trying to get whatever thoughts came to mind from her comment out of his thoughts. He rubbed the gook into his hands and then gently applied it to any cuts that he found on her back.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:27 am

At this point, Cay is blushing furiously. She turns around trying to hide her blush as she takes the container back. "Thank you.." She puts the container back into her bag.
"Shall we?" She attempts to smile.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:35 am

Azazel shrugged and smiled as he wiped the gook off his hands. "Sure." He told her with a light smirk. They left shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:19 pm

Jack walked in, twirling his staff between his hands. The lake was pretty much abandoned as it was during lunch and most of the heroes had gone to eat. Jackson had already eaten and wasn't very hungry. He shook his dark brown head, enjoying not having cold weather here at camp. His fingers brushed a tree lightly and frost crept up the trunk of the tree, evaporating quickly because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:26 pm

Held tilted down, Adra walked down the shoreline of the lake. Her earbuds were placed firmly in here ears and she could be heard slightly, humming a Memphis Mayfire song under her breath. Her eyes are firmly planted on the ground, and every once in awhile she kicks at a piece of rock or a clump of sand, sighing slightly as she does so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:33 pm

Jack leaned his staff against the tree and he looked out at the lake, his brown eyes watching the waves as he did so. He sighed and his breath became visible in the light.
Woops. Did not mean to do that. The thing with him was the cold it kinda slipped out.
Jack froze a portion of the lake, on impulse, so he could walk out over it. The thick ice creaked under his bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:36 pm

Adra jumped slightly, glancing up with widened eyes to see a boy standing on the lake. She paused for a moment, before mentally shrugging. It really wasn't that out-there. She rolled her shoulders back, hearing a pop and sighing in contentment, wandering if the boy would introduce himself or ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:51 pm

Jack noticed the girl out of the corner of his eye, being the social butterfly he is the pale skinned boy walked over to her. She seemed only a few years younger than the sixteen year old.
"Hey," He said. "Sorry if I startled you."
Jackson was six foot even with dark brown hair, eyes, and very pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:57 pm

Adra glances up as the boy walks over and lets out a mental meep as he towers over her 5'1" self. Seriously, he was blocking out the sun. "Er..." She lets out intelligently. "It's fine." She tucks a stand of short light brown hair behind her ear, knawing at her chapped lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:09 pm

Jack offered a small smile, exposing a dimple in his cheek. Then his breath did it again, the carbon dioxide he had exhaled had come out all foggy like on a winter day.
"Dang it," He muttered, his stupid powers weren't in check yet.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:47 pm

Adra raised an eyebrow - well attempted to. Both of the damned eyebrows raised. Why was that always so difficult?! She mentally shook her head, crossing her arms. "Son of Khione?" She guessed. She'd seen a few Khione kids around before, and that seemed an icy-type power.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:55 pm

"Yeah, it's accidental. Jackson Frost son of Khione." Jack introduced himself, bracing for the teasing that would no doubt come with the name Jack Frost. Khione herself had chosen it and he wasn't too happy with such a name. He put his hands in their pockets and the edges of the fabric froze before thawing again in the heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next