Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FELIA go to z lake!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

FELIA go to z lake! Empty
PostSubject: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 4:28 pm

Felix ran with Illia to the edge of the lake, still holding Illia's hand. He had dargged her here because he thought it was beautiful, like her. The time he spent with her always went way too quickly, so if they wern't getting long together, they should have that time in a pretty place to compensate. ''Look at the way the sun is glistening of the lake, It's beautiful. Ahhhh. So, Illia, we've got time on our hands, lovely scenery and best of all, Eachother's company. What should we do? Actually, tell me whats on your mind, I'm intrigued as to whats been going through your mind.' Felix looked into Illia's eyes. Gods was she a stunner. Felix was lucky to have her, how had somebody else got her ahead of him? The birds were whistling in the trees behind them, it helped make the atmosphere. Felix looked off into to the distance before turning back to Illia and smiling at her, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 4:54 pm

"Honestly? I've been trying to figure out how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood," Ilia shrugged. Hermes was the god of eloquence for a reason, she guessed. "And just how did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers when she sells sea shells down on the sea shore. I mean, Betty bought a bitter butter... a bitter butter, Betty bought... OK, so I'm thinking about tongue twisters. They're fun."

She shrugged and smiled at him. She leaned forward and kisses his cheek. "And I'm thinking about you too."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:00 pm

Felix smiled at the silly things she thought about. Of course he was smiling at kiss aswell. Felix pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead with a grin spread across his face. 'That's all I will ever ask.' 'I love the water, Don't you, it's so calming. I need a little calm in my life.' Felix looked around and realised there was nobody else around. 'Isn't it funny how everywhere we go, were alone? Its like people are avoiding us.' Felix chuckled before giving Ilia another kiss, but this time, firmly on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:06 pm

Ilia's smile grew with each kiss. She shrugged. "No. We're just ignoring the fact that I'm meant to be at Pegasi riding and you're meant to be at archery. You did know you had archery, right?"

Ilia pushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the water. "You are right though. Water is calming."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:11 pm

Felix's face went blank for a seconf before the child like grin returned to his face. 'Um, would you believe me if I said that I did know that I had archery?' His grin turned slightly lopsided before he said 'Either way, I'd much rather spend my time with you.' Felix pulled her close and held her against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:17 pm

Ilia laughed and hugged him back. "Felix," she giggled and looked up to kiss him. She got to her feet and rid herself of her shirt, revealing her swimming costume underneath it. She turned and winked at Felix, kicking off her All Stars. She jumped into the water and swam to the other side. She surfaced and turned to look at him. "Coming in, Felix?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:23 pm

Felix grinned and winked at her. 'Of course I'm coming in!' He pulled off his shirt to reveal, well nothing, he was a guy hence not needing a swimming costume. He leaped into the water in canonball fashion. 'Geronimo!' He made a massive splash due to the force of his jump. He swam under the water before coming up underneath Ilia, forcing her onto his shoulders whilst smiling like crazy. Felix was falling deeper in love by the second. 'Scared you!' He winked even though he knew she couldn't see his face very well. He assumed she'd guess what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:27 pm

Ilia was laughing so hard now. She leaned down and kissed him. "Oh, Felix," she laughed and dived into the water again, swimming down deeply. She looked to the surface and found him. She swam a bit further and surfaced behind a rock. She hid behind it and waited to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:33 pm

Felix grinned, he looked around, scouring his surroundings for Ilia. 'Ilia, oh Ilia, where are you my love?' He saw out of the corner of his eye, the side of somebody's head behind a rock. Oh Illia, you silly silly, loveable thing he thought to himself. He decided to act noncholant, as if he hadn't seen her. He submerged below the water, aiming to swim up to where she was before he found himself smashing into something very, very hard. The rock, Felix being the idiot that he is, had swan into the rock. He bobbed up to the surface, crying out in pain 'Owwwwwwwaa!'
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:54 pm

Ilia rolled her eyes and moved to his side in the water. She hugged him close, laughing a little. "Are you ok? Oh, Felix... If you're going to take out a rock, at least buy it some dinner first," she laughed. She kissed his head. "I'm sorry I'm laughing. I jsut found it a bit... cartoony.."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 5:57 pm

'I am, the biggest idiot, to ever grace this planet.' Felix managed to find his grin while he rubbed his head with one hand and took Ilia's with the others, He looked up at her with his biggest grin yet and said 'I found you.' He gave her another one his cheeky winks and kissed her, pulling her closer to him, gripping her tightly. He wanted her to feel the passion, the powerful feelings he was beginning to get for her. He hoped he was putting it across right.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 6:07 pm

"If you're an idiot, then why are you here with me?" Ilia pointed out. Wehn he kissed her, it took her breath away. Everything was forgotten and she just let the colours under her eyelids guide her through it. Oh wow... The words echoed in her mind and she smiled. She kissed him and found her arms had snaked around him already.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/2/2012, 4:58 am

Felix pulled himself out of the kiss just long enough for him to say 'Just because I'm an idiot doesn't mean sometimes I dont make wonderous decisions.' He moved back into the kiss, his hands moving up to hold her neck. This was truley, the best experience of his life. The rest of the world didn't matter, it was just her and him, him and her. It was like everything on the planet was stuck on pause except them, they were still moving forward whilst time had stopped around them. He was grinning like an idiot in the kiss and who could blame him. Felix, was on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/2/2012, 5:30 pm

Ilia smiled and parted the kiss. "Hey, Felix? Why don't we go dry off?" she suggested and kissed his cheek. "I mean, it's kinda cold in here."

Ilia shrugged and kissed him again softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime7/2/2012, 6:07 pm

Felix kissed her back before smiling and saying 'sure, anything as long as I'm with you, we could be cleaning the pegasi stables and I'd be happy.' Felix started to swim slowly back to shore waiting for Ilia to follow. He bobbed up and down a little bit before letting the childish side of him loose, he splashed her. With a massive grin on his face he said childishly 'gotcha.' before winking at Ilia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FELIA go to z lake!   FELIA go to z lake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FELIA go to z lake!
Page 1 of 1