Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming to or Leaving Camp

Go down 
+26
Dragonfire
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Shade
Dexter
Gir
Damascus
Carrie Beary
Little Miss Laugh
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dena
Stormageddeon
Bob
Hannah
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
steelviper77
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dovah
ML
Liz
Ani
Silly Lily
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime5/19/2012, 11:02 am

I nodded slowly in slight agreement and went my own way to my cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:28 pm

Summer rolled her suitcase up towards the hill. She plopped down on the grass, rolling her legs up. The girl stared at the camp below. Summer didn't know what to do, she just wanted to go out and enjoy life. Summer took a deep breath and stood up. She walked down the hill, rolling the suitcase behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:17 am

I walked all the way to Tahlia's Tree in the sweltering heat. Once I reached the top, I sat down in the shade of that great stupid pine with the stupid golden stupid fleece hanging off of it. You know, it'd be so ridiculously easy to just snatch it. Even though there WAS a dragon guarding the thing. Bleh. How long was Felix going to take, again? I really should have f- NO I SHOULDN'T HAVE. What was wrong with me today?

I just sort of sat there and twiddled my thumbs like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:34 am

Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
I walked up the hill, my hands in my pockets. I saw Krystine as soon as I started walking up the hill, and I waved at her briefly. I then made my way to the top and stood in front of her. I felt the wind slap against my face and blow my hair to the right, it also made my simple black shirt flap around too. I then looked at her and asked with a usual helping of sarcasm in my voice, "So did you miss me?". I let off a small smirk on my lips afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:37 am

"No, I didn't miss you at all. I actually followed you to your cabin and then ran back here, and just now sat down," I retorted with heavy sarcasm. I almost really did do that, though. But Felix didn't have to know that. Nobody needed to know that. Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:45 am

I simply chuckled quietly in response and said, "Oh you little peeping Tom, watching me while I had no clothes on, shame on you." I started laughing a little and then returned to my normal attitude. I saw a bit of my hair flop into my vision and I puffed out a gust of air upwards from my mouth and it went back up, flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:52 am

Gods, Felix looked really cute from this angle. I spaced out for a few second, just staring at him, before my brain inadvertently slapped me back into reality. "Wait, you had no clothes on?" What a stupid thing for me to say... ugh. I mentally punched my brain in the face. Er, my face in the brian. I meant brain. Oh gods, why was I being so scatterbrian- BRAINED.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:58 am

I kind of noticed her just staring at me for a few seconds with a single word before asking that question. I let out a quiet laugh and replied, "Well yeah...I had underwear on...but..that is..." I kind of frowned, why was I talking about why I had underwear on. I shook my head to kind of regain my senses and simply stated, "So...ice cream..yeah ice cream..." I kind of felt uneasy with myself now and stared at my shoes awkwardly.

Last edited by Bruce Banner on 7/13/2012, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 9:00 am

What have I done... he's onto me, now! ABORT, ABORT!

"Uh. Yeah. Ice cream." I got to my feet, and felt glad that I could blame my furious blushing on some kind of freak sunburn. Stupid heat was at least good for that. "So, shall we be going, then...?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:43 pm

~Felix Richarrn - Phonos~
I started to feel my face go red and I groaned quietly, things have to be so awkward like always. I then looked up and replied, "Yeah...ice cream...yeah let's get going.". I thought about it for a moment and then I held my hand out for Krystine to take. Gah why did I do that, what would make you think she would hold you hand...bah...who cares.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/13/2012, 6:22 am

Hmm... to hold hands, or not to hold hands? I wanted to, I supposed, but how self-concious would I feel in return? I wasn't sure at all, and that made me rather concerned. But in the end, I took a calculated risk, and took Felix's hand in my own. Worth it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/13/2012, 6:42 am

I then felt Krystine's fingers rub against mine as her hand went into mine and held onto it. I glanced up and made a small sheepish smile at her. I proceed to say to her, "So let us get going then, I am sure we'll be able to find a cab somewhere a long the road...". I took a step forward and started walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/13/2012, 6:52 am

Hopefully the cab has air conditioning, I grumbled to myself, and walked down the hill hand-in-hand with Felix.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 6:45 pm

Alice-May looks ahead of herself. "Where am I?" She says aloud. She looks to the left, and sees a pine tree with what looked like a piece of golden cloth on one of it's branches. Then she saw a creature that seemed to be guarding it. She was scared, but there was no where else to go. Alice-May took a deep breath, and entered Camp.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:36 pm

Bob left camp after feeling like it was such a poitnless endever. So he slowly step by step walked down the hill and was chased into New York by a Hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:50 am

I walked down to the hill with Mandie. The taxi wasn't here yet. Oh, poo.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:53 am

I frowned cause the taxi wasn't here. "That's stupid. I mean, the city isn't that far away from Camp." I sat down in the grass and patted beside me, for him to sit. I'm sure as soon as he did the taxi would come, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:56 am

"They probably have to deal with traffic."I said as I sat down next to Mandie. Still no taxi.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:58 am

I shrugged. "I don't care. I'm very impatient about things like this. Like waiting." I drummed my fingers on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:07 am

I raised my eyebrow at her, but then I heard a car. I looked down the street, and saw a taxi, so I waved my arm to make sure they saw us.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:11 am

"Oh good." I said under my breath. I stood up and waited for them to pull up.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:17 am

I stood up, too. I wondered why Mandie was so grumpy. Maybe it was Kris's fault. The taxi pulled up by the road, so I started walking to it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:23 am

I walked up to the car, opened the door, and got in. I scooted over on the seat so Krasi could sit there.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:27 am

Well, I didn't even get to open the door for her. I got in and closed the door behind me. "Downtown, please. Closest bowling alley, maybe?"I asked, and the guy nodded and turnbaround and started driving back towards town. I looked over at Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:29 am

I looked at Krasi cause he was looking at me. "Hi." I said to him. Half of a smile crept onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to or Leaving Camp
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next