Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kessa's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 1:44 pm

Judas blinked at her response and then commented, "Paris? Eh, sounds exciting...." He walked over to the elevator and waited for Carina to get in aswell.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 1:13 am

Carina shook her head and came back at the word "Paris." "Sorry, what about Paris? Are we gonna go to Paris?!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:42 pm

Judas glanced over at Carina and replied, "According to Kessa, yeah we are..." Judas yawned and leaned against the elevator wall.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 11:48 pm

Carina gasped. Paris! City of Lights! City of Love... heheheh.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:44 pm

[colodeeppink]"Now we just need to know who the hades we need to ask!" Kessa said, whistling cheerfully.[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:47 pm

Judas sighed, "Hmm....well....why don't you ask Zeus who we're sapposed to see?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:55 pm

"OKA-" The elevator proceded to shut in Kessa's face. "...y..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:04 pm

Judas frowned when the elevator doors closed, "Erm...was that sapposed to happen...?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 5:59 pm

"Dunnoooo!" Kessa pressed the button, and when the doors opened she skipped back to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:04 pm

Judas just shrugged and made his way back into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:35 pm

Zeus was writing a note when the demigods came back. He looked up, surprised. "Oh, good! I won't have to send this accursed thing!" he snapped his fingers, and the note went pood into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:36 pm

Kessa tilted her head, bouncing up and down. "Whuuuuuuut?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:37 pm

Judas heard Zeus and frowned, "What is it that you have to tell us....?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:42 pm

Zeus chuckled. "Well, your Hephaestus TV show has been canceled, so we don't need to pretend that there's any problems with the weather anymore. You can go now."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:43 pm

Judas frowned once more, "Hephaestus....TV show?" he echoed in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:31 pm

I blinked. "Tv show...?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:35 pm

Zeus nodded. "Yes, we've been following you around with cameras and filming you! But no one liked it, so we're canceling it. Plus, more interesting things came up."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:37 pm

I blinked again."....OKAY!" I grabbed Judas's hand and began to run back to the elevator. TIME TO BOTHER KRYSIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:38 pm

Judas groaned in annoyance, "So this who quest was just some prank for the gods entertainment!?" he yelled alittle peeved. He then stared at the ground and cursed silently, "Anyways....what's this more interesting thing...." he asked the ol' thunder mouth. But before any of his questions could be answered, Kessa grabbed his hand and dragged him back into the elevator. He sighed and went back to his normal quiet self, thiddling with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:43 pm

I pressed the button and the doors shut,so I resumed bouncing up and down and began talking in a rush to Judas. "KAY! After this I'll take you to meet Krysie and we can try to play matchmaker again, and then we can go find Kesi and try to find her a therapist, and then we can go do something else!" I prattled happily.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:47 pm

Judas just stood there, utterly confused at the gibberish shooting out of Kessa's mouth. "Uh, okay first, who the hell is Krysie? Second, Kesi as in that psycho sister of yours who tried to kill us both at the funeral pyre? Third, what exactually do you mean by something else....?" Judas exhaled quietly but with great force. "Gods that was a mouth full..." he muttered to himself and then proceeded to go quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:51 pm

"Krysie is my anti-social, lifeless evil scientist triplet! Kesi is goofy btu it's boring to ignore her so we should go get her a therapist!!! And I don't OH OH OH I THINK THERE A HELLLO KITTY CONVENTION IN TOWN! WE SHOULD GO LATER AND BRING KRYSIE AND KESI!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:57 pm

Judas listened to her and raised an eyebrow at the Hello Kitty Convetion thing, "Oh...uhm....I don't really like Hello Kitty....." he muttered quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:55 pm

I gasped. "HOW UNAMERICAN! WE MUST FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!" I conjured up two pairs of kitty-ears headbands, promptly put the black and pink ones on my head and the black and white oneson Judas's headas the elevator went down from olympus.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:58 pm

Judas blinked awkwardly, glancing up at the kitty-ears. He groaned in a mix of confusion and annoyance quietly and stood there, leaning againt the wall. He decided that when Kessa wasn't looking he would take it off and chuck the thing....though she would probably just summon another pair...pooey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kessa's Quest
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next