Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kessa's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 3:52 pm

"So cool." I say looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 7:46 pm

I walk over to Kessa, "How do we get to Olympus exactually?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 10:10 pm

I smile and walk into the elavator. "You'll see, now won't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 10:38 pm

I follow Kessa. "So shiny... Ahh this is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 10:55 pm

I walk into the elevator and stand still, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 11:43 pm

I put the key in and hit the button. It was still for a second before I giant leap offcured, sending me crashing to the floor. "AH!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 11:47 pm

"Holy crap!" I yelp, falling to the ground. I tense up and hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:12 pm

I fall and yell "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 12:18 pm

"THIS IS SO COOL!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 12:41 pm

"In a heart attack-inducing way yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 3:40 pm

"YEAH ISN'T IT AWESOME?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 8:59 pm

"YES IT IS!" I yelled, giggling madly. Bwahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 10:07 pm

Judas let out a laughter that was louder than the rattling and scraping of the elevator. Somewhere in the back of his brain, he was soiling himself, but everywhere else he was having the time of his life. His old life before finding out he was a demi-god was always boring, that moment in the elevator was the most exciting thing that ever happened to him, and he was enjoying it. He laughed alittle more before calming down and relaxing, he got alittle quesy from the high-paced speed of the ride, and the rumbling and vibrations, but it quickly left as soon as it entered. He looked at the ceiling and laughed alittle more, before he closed his eyes and let out a calm, relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:14 am

The elevator stopped and I stumbled slightly. Well... this is it. I bit my lip, looking at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:49 am

Judas felt the elevator come to a hault and he lurched forward in response. His legs had a hint of shaking in them, but other than that he was completely fine. He looked over at Kessa, she was looking back at him and biting her lip, she must've been nervous to go to Olympus, Judas felt the same. "Way better than the rides at Disneyland...." he mumbled as he got up and straightened his shirt and pants. He looked at the two of them, and let out a quiet sigh, "So, we stopped...guess that means the elevator's goin-" he was interrupted by the sound of the elevator doors slowly opening with a loud creaking. He looked at the area outside of the door, it was hard to see, seeing as he was still in the elevator, but he could definatly hear, and feel thunder rumble across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:54 am

"Holy crap!" I blurted when the doors opened, my eyes widening. It was beautiful - and threatening. Nothing like camp... I felt like I'd wondered into one of my old textbooks from elementary school, though none of them ever portrayed Olympus well enough to compare.

"I just realised something." I said, coming to a realisation and mentally freaking out. I made a lollipop appear, sucking on it to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 7:17 pm

Judas looked outside of the elevator, and saw the sight that Kessa saw aswell. It was an amazing sight to see, very scenic, it had somewhat of an olden feel to it aswell. But there was a feeling of erieness in the air, but Judas hadn't thought much of it. "Wow......amazing....." Judas had muttered in his state of awe. His attention snapped back to Kess when he heard her speak, "What did you realize...?" he had asked in response to her statement.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 2:59 pm

"Im egyptain." I deadpanned, added a facepalm. Shoooould've thought this through... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 7:55 pm

Judas blinked and frowned slightly at her statement that she was egyptian, "Hmm...well we could investiagate Olympus first...then go and visit where ever the egyptian dieties cohort and such." Judas made his way out of the elevator and gazed at the beauty of Olympus. He felt thunder rumbled across the sky and lighting brighten the air with life. He took a few more steps before turning around and looking at Kessa, "So, are we going to head out now or what?" he asked, alittle eager to meet whoever was in Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 2:28 pm

"Mhm." I agreed, beginning to walk. "And your a Hades kid... were screwed." I stopped, waiting for Carina.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 6:22 pm

Judas shrugged at her comment at me being a child of Hades. He stood there, also waiting for Carina and said to Kessa, "Well I'm sure they won't go and harass me just because of my father..." Judas looked at his shoes, then at his hands and saw the underside of the nails were somewhat dirty. He waited for Kessa to reply to him, while picking the dirt out of his nails.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 11:22 am

"Hopefully!" I said, regaining my optimism and bouncing hyper-ly on the balls of my feet, sucking on the lollipop and smiling at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:41 am

"Yeah...hopefully...well we should probably head out now..." Judas replied. He went to continue walking, but then remembered Carina was still with them. He turned at watched her, unmoving, not saying anything, it was odd. Judas frowned and walked back into the elevator, "Oh great she spaced-out......" he slid down against the wall and sighed frustrated. He looked at Carina for a few more seconds then looked at Kessa again, "So what should we do with her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 12:09 pm

"Should....should we leave her?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:10 pm

Carina jumped. Crap, happened again. Stupid nargles. She looked up at Olympus and gaped. "So, what're we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kessa's Quest
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next