Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kessa's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:22 pm

"You, look, AMAZING! Do you want a lollipop?" I asked, making one appear for me and promptly putting it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:46 pm

"Uhm...sure..." Judas replied quietly, looking at his shoes timidly. He put his hood over his head and put his hands in his hoodie's pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 3:53 pm

I made a lollipop appear and handed it to him, before pausing for a small second. "You don't need to be shy, I only bite my sisters." I chriped with a softer smile then usual, before slipping back into normal-goofy mode. "C'MON DOORS, OPEN!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 4:42 pm

Judas grinned slightly at her comment and took the lollipop. He placed is in his mouth and rolled up his hoodie sleves up to his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:52 am

I smiledbrightly when the doors opened and skipped out,before putting two fingers in my mouth and whistling loudly. With a spontaneous POOF! My wonderful baby(COUGHsetanimalCOUGH) appeared! "CANDY! MOMMA MISSED YOU!"I cried, wrapping my arms around his soft furry neck. This was responded to with a lick on my cheek which I giggled at.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:06 pm

Judas walked out of the elevator and saw a large poof, soon some kind of creature appeared from the smoke of the poof. He saw Kessa embrace it and cuddle it with affection and love. "Uhm...what is that...?" he asked, alittle curious.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:16 pm

"OH! This is my trusty-dusty set animal, Greekforcandy! Candy for short! CANDY!" I said, using my "commanding" voice. Candy sat up straight and barked once. "THIS IS JUDAS! GO GLOMP HIM!" With a swift nod, Candy jumped at Judas, attempting to lick him to death.I burst out giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:20 pm

Judas covered his face with his arms as the set animal Candy tackled him and proceeded to lick him like crazy. He moved his arms to try and move the thing off of him, but it was too difficult so he just gave up and scratched the set animal behind it's ears.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:24 pm

Candy barked, before sitting up and waving his...tail? Dunno. "Aww, he likes you! GOOD BOY!" I made a piece of laffy-taffy appear and threw it to Candy, who caught it inhis mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:25 pm

Judas smiled slightly and patted Candy on the head. He stood up and straighten his pants and hoodie out. He then looked at Kessa and said, "So...I'm guessing we should head back to camp now....?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:28 pm

I nodded. "Yuuuup. We can ride Candy back! C'mere boy!" I called. Candy trotted up beside me and transformed into his actual form and size - instead of german sheperd form. He now looked vaugely terrifying, and big enough to take us to camp! YAY! I sat on his back easily, and waved for Judas to join me.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:30 pm

Judas saw Candy transform into a gigantic sized version of himself and he gulped. "Oh my..." he muttered under his breath, but shrugged the fear off and slowly climbed up the beast and sat on his back behind Kessa.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:33 pm

I patted Candy once on the head. "ONWARD, KIND FELLOW!" I called out and Candy twas OFF! AT A VERY EXCITING AND FAST SPEED!

OOC: Post on half-blood hill now?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 12:35 pm

Judas held on for dear life as the took of at a terrifying speed....gahhhhhhhhh.

((Let's just post at the Other Gods Cabin just to speed things up Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kessa's Quest   Kessa's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kessa's Quest
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6