Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The mess hall - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 11:10 pm

Kaylie sat there, slightly shocked, "Really...? I thought Elm street was just fictional or something...It's a reall street?" she asked. She took another sip from her drink and sat there waiting for Chris to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 11:17 am

"Yeah it's a real place. I guess those stupid movie people used it because the movies were made at the time that some murders were going on. Some how the snobby punk rich kids spread a rumor around that I was Freddy Kruger then I started getting horassed on a daily bases. My mom finally told me to pack my things and that's when we moved to Manhatten. I've been trying to forget the life I left there ever since we moved." Chris said loud enough for Kaylie to hear. He then relaxed feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He'd always tried to bury his past and never relive it but now he felt a bit of relief knowing that he had finally told another person of his past.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 5:55 pm

"So Elm Street is real....huh...you learn something new every day....anywho..." Kaylie took another sip of her drink and gathered her words before speaking again. "It must've have been terrible putting up with that. I know how it feels to be picked on, I wasn't really Mrs. Popular where I used to live, I only had three friends, and one of them was my cousin...it's kind of depressing really..." Kaylie thought about her older cousin...Eddie. She remembered he had to leave one day some time ago.To some camp for special people, Eddie said it like it was some kind of way of making fun of him. She found out later that the camp he went to was this camp...so she's been looking for him since she got here, though Kaylie highly doubted she would find Eddie here.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 7:32 pm

Merry Happy wrote:
"What? It was really nasty! And we never had that much food to begin with, wherever the authorities ended up putting me," stated Zahra, taking another sip of her water.

"Just the look on your face." Jance said a crooked smile twisting his lips.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 7:36 pm

"Me not being Mr. Popular is an understatment to what I went through. I don't know how well you can understand, but everyone that were my "friends" suddenly heard this and then it's like I'm the bain of the universe. I walk by and everyone turned there backs to me whispering the same tun over and over again. I was beaten, horassed, looked down upon, it was like I was the wors person known anywhere." Chris said fighting back tears of mixed joy and pain. Pain because of how he felt costantly being picked on by people he thought were trustworthy loyal people that he could count on to have his back. And Joy for the fact that he met someone that actually would listen to him and not laugh, deny, or joke about his past like it was the best thing for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 7:58 pm

Kaylie looked at the ground, "Wow....that's like really depressing, it must've been terrible...." she wasn't sure what else to say. Kaylie wasn't much of a social person, so she never knew what to say, when someone said something like what Chris had stated. She finished off her second cup of kool-aid and sat there, twiddling her thumbs, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 8:02 pm

"Well at least it's over now and I'm here which is less of a choatic place but at least I can defend myself here." Chris said then bent back and popped his back and neck. He noticed that it had become night now and they were the only one's there, well as far as Chris could tell anyway. He smiled slightly at the thought of being alone with someone who could somewhat understand what he was going through. He then sat there and stared at his goblet as he twidled it in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:09 pm

Before Kaylie could speak once more, she let out a horrendously loud yawn. She covered her mouth, slightly shocked at how loud it was, "Erm...sorry, that came out of nowhere." She muttered sheepishly. She started to notice that it was nightime, and how tired she had suddenly become. "I guess I'm going to go to my cabin, I'm kind of tired..." Kayle sat up and gave Chris a nod goodbye before she left the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:57 pm

Chris yawns. Then gets up and leaves heading for his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:46 pm

anime<3 wrote:
Merry Happy wrote:
"What? It was really nasty! And we never had that much food to begin with, wherever the authorities ended up putting me," stated Zahra, taking another sip of her water.

"Just the look on your face." Jance said a crooked smile twisting his lips.
"It's not my fault. I just have.. bad memories, I suppose." Zahra shrugged, not particularly bothered by this thought. She leaned back in her chair, her fingers still tracing patterns impatiently on the table. Stupid ADD.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 7:06 pm

jance stretch's with one arm, " I need to go to sleep, I'm exhausted." He stands.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 7:47 pm

"Okay," stated Zahra. She wasn't tired right now herself, but she should probably catch up on a few things.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 7:49 pm

"See ya' around then Zahra," Jance said flashing a smile over his shoulder and walking back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:02 pm

"See you," Zahra smiled, watching him leave. She remained in the mess hall for a few more minutes, taking sips of her water and just.. thinking. She had a lot to think about right now, and it bothered her. Her mother.... surely she'd find out about her eventually, wouldn't she? The gods only knew. She sighed before getting up and leaving herself, tossing her cup in the trash before exiting into the autumn-y chill.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:20 pm

I enter
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:23 pm

I walked in, real annoyed with that girl from the court yard.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:24 pm

I go and grab a cookie
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:26 pm

I took a water bottle and sat down at my table.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:27 pm

I go sit at my table with the cookie
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:28 pm

I looked at the person who sat down. Hmph. "You know, people really bother me. Not you, just, people."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:29 pm

"That's what people are for." I say with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:31 pm

"It's not funny. It makes me mad." I took a drink of my water.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:32 pm

I take a bite of my cookie "Well it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:32 pm

"How?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:38 pm

"If people weren't anoying this world wouldn't be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next