Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grab your weapons

Go down 
+11
Ani
steelviper77
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Bob
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dexter
Swishalicious
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
darkblue248
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Grab your weapons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:48 pm

"Hi," Cypher says as she shoves her hands into the pockets of her flimsy jacket. Being an orphan, she hasn't had good quality clothes in a while. Not since the fire that burned down her house...
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:50 pm

"Names Burning, Burning Anarchy."Burning said to her extendeing his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:51 pm

Hearing a name that sounded so similar to hers almost made Cypher smile. She shakes his hand and says, "Cypher Detonation. You can call me Cypher."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:54 pm

"Well Cypher. Can you step back for a minute. I think that door should get aquainted with my foot."Burning said happy to hear a name like that. It only meant one thing a possible Killjoy..
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:01 pm

Cypher almost smiles again as she steps to the side and says, "Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:06 pm

Burning smirks and then kicks the door with enough strength to know it off its hinges. It flew for a few feet and then laid down on the ground. He walked over to the open entrance and then bowed slightly. "After you."He said.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:16 pm

Cypher smirks slightly and grabs some throwing knives and tucks them into her belt before she steps outside. She starts shivering. "Damn you flimsy windbreaker," she mutters.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:18 pm

Burning takes off his jacket and hands it to her. "Here take mine I can keep warm without it. And I've got others."He said as he held it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:21 pm

"Thanks," Cypher says, taking the jacket. She had learned to never turn down a good opportunity, even if it makes you feel poor.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:23 pm

Burning started to feel a bit chilly on his arms so he lit them a bit on fire to keep them from freezing.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:24 pm

Cypher's eyes widen as the fire appears. She opens her mouth to come up with some excuse to have to leave, but no words seem to be able to come out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:25 pm

"Now you know what I meant."Burning said then extinguished the fires. He was feeling warmer now.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:29 pm

"Um. Yeah," Cypher says, her voice sounding a bit shaky. Her breathing was kind of choppy. She grasps the hilt of her sword tightly, just so she can have something to hold onto. So she can have something that lets her know that she's okay.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:30 pm

Burning notices how freaked out she was. He sighs and starts to walk away wanting to take a ride through the city.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:42 pm

Cypher stares down at her feet as he starts to walk away. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why would you even think he might want to talk to you?' She feels her cheeks grow hot and her eyes well up with tears, until one rolls down her cheek, leaving a salty trail behind it. Then she becomes overcome by the memory of the fire that took her father and her home. She leans against a tree to help her stay upright, but her head was swimming, so she sits down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:46 pm

Burning feels bad about walking away and he turns back to her. He sees her sitting down her eyes welled with tears. He walked back over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey what's wrong?"He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:49 pm

Cypher remembers her dad yelling at her to go, she remembered the smell. The smell had to be the worst part. She gasps and says, "My...My dad died in a fire." Her voice is quiet, but loud enough to hear. "Fire's just...triggering."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:51 pm

"Oh....I'm sorry for your loss.."Burning says and feels as bad as he sounds. He couldn't believe how ignorant he was. Gods why did he have to go and do that.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:52 pm

"It's fine," Cypher mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:54 pm

Burning sat next her in silence for a minute and then got an idea in his head. "Hey you want to god do something that usually clears my head when I'm really upset."Burning asks her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:55 pm

"Sure," Cypher says, wiping her tears away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 7:56 pm

"All right. Meet at the hill in like 5 minutes ok."Burning said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 8:22 pm

Cypher shrugs and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 8:43 pm

Burning runs off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/2/2012, 9:05 pm

I walk in to the shed, deep in a conversation that will never be seen by any overseeing eyes of some sort of godlike creatures in another universe looking down on us from a computer, pssh as if that existed. "We gotta get weapons, even you said, and I quote, 'I would kill for a weapon to kill with' it is a matter of fact, we are demigods... and demigods need weapons!"

"Well yeah, but I mean we were both high off of those hypnos' kids dream stuff."

"But that was a truth serum, right? Well to be honest the details of that night are a bit foggy, then again, why would they have truth serum... But that is beside the point, we realized things that night, things never to be seen by the computer overlords I mentioned earlier."

"Computer-whatnows? Look if you want to so badly lets just get our weapons already..." I start looking through some racks to find a weapon.

"Nevermind." I join in the search for the perfect weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab your weapons
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next