Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grab your weapons

Go down 
+11
Ani
steelviper77
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Bob
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dexter
Swishalicious
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
darkblue248
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Grab your weapons - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:07 am

I walk in, my newly aquired sword hanging from my belt. Dog streached out in front of the door watching as I looked at several daggers and throwing knives. Something with speed and prossion that can go through more battles than I can count.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 10:00 pm

I walk in grab a set of darts and leave
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 1:32 am

Miss 579 walked into the shed, aimlessly. She didn't really like weapons, but she found them intriguing. The way the metal shaped together, the designs on the hilt. They were cool, and they were interesting enough for the egotistical Miss 579 to turn her attention. She barely noticed the two other bodies in there, simply nodded and picked up a sword.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 2:05 am

I pick up the biggest sword I can find and show it to Bob, "Ehh, Ehhh?" on it there are designs of some gladiator dude killing a lion, it was so freaking EPIC.
"Isn't that a little bit too big for you? I mean you are only like ten and younger, you don't need that, that, thing!"
"for one, I am 12 now, and two, its name is Bessie, you can see it etched in right th-" I heard someone coming so I gave Bob the prank symbol and jumped in the corner. I shrunk down into a two year old and toddled out, still with Bessie in hand.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 3:13 am

Ew. Little kid. Get away, Miss 579 thought. She despised little kids. Sure, they could be cute, but really, they just got on her nerves. And she was not in the mood for children to be dancing on her nerves. She just might swing with the sword in her hand. She smiled slightly at the kid, returning to examining the sword. It was nice, nothing really special
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:55 pm

I leave.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 10:15 pm

I walk in. I don't belong here. Not even among my own kind I feel comfortable. I am treated like trash and ignored. I suffer from loneliness everyday. It's time to end this. I grab a sword a leave
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 1:10 am

Walks up to the door and pushes by a group of children of Ares. Walks in the weapon shed. Grabs a sword and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 5:42 pm

(Alex you can't RP, Your demigod hasn't been approved yet.)
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 10:00 pm

I went in. "hmmmmm what should I choose" I said to myself. I saw a celestial bronze axe and I knew I should use that. So I grabbed the axe and left.

Henry Williams-Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/8/2012, 4:16 pm

I walk in and grab a bow and arrow and leave
Back to top Go down
wolfkillerjr9832

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/18/2015, 9:56 pm

wolfkillerjr9832 gose in grabs a spear and a sword and gose out and starts to pratice.
Back to top Go down
wolfkillerjr9832

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/20/2015, 8:30 pm

wolfkiller9832 gose in the weapon shed and grabs a axe,sword,spear,dagger.And ets out on the grass and trys them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab your weapons
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6