Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grab your weapons

Go down 
+11
Ani
steelviper77
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Bob
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dexter
Swishalicious
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
darkblue248
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Grab your weapons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:49 pm

"okay. Lets go." Shane left to go to the library.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:50 pm

Azula leaves to the library.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:25 am

Shara:I enter and grab a file for my knifes, then leave.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:12 am

Flora walks in, listening to Young and Stupid by Heldey on her iPod, full volume.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:13 am

I walk in listening to Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance on my ipod
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:17 am

Flora sees someone walk in, who also happens to be listening to an iPod. She shrugs slightly and decides not to say anything. The song changes and Nimb by Linkin Park comes on.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:19 am

I sit down and start to mouth the words to Na na na na na
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:22 am

She leans back against the wall to the shed and looks around at all of the weapons. 'Hmm...This looks like a place Azula would like...I wonder where Azula is now...'
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:14 pm

My song changes to Teenagers
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:18 pm

Flora slides down the wall until she's sitting down on the ground, her knees bent.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 2:24 am

I wave to her
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:19 pm

Flora looks up and waves back to the person.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:54 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 12:00 am

"Err...Bye?" Flora says awkwardly. She leaves.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 8:09 pm

I walk in, really bored. I had just come from my cabin... I look at all the weapons. I walk around, and look at all the stuff. I was bored and wanted something exciting to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 11:09 pm

I got 2 sygan iron knives, and bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 11:11 pm

OOC: Please don't post without a character.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 11:11 pm

OOC:please don't post without your charrie being approved first.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/4/2011, 8:13 pm

I walk in grab a bunch of random weapons and shadow travel out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 9:46 am

I walk in and look around. A black and gold sword catches my eye. I instantly choose that one, and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:36 pm

Burning walked into the Weapons Shed and looked around. He wasn't really sure why he was here when he had a sword strapped to his side but he didn't really care either. he looked around and grabbed two daggers and stood there fidleing around with them.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Cypher walks in, humming The Kids From yesterday to herself. She doesn't know why she decided to go to the weapons shed. She guesses it has to do with the fact that she just wanted to be alone. Also, it was cold out, and she was around the area. She figured it would be warmer in the weapons shed than outside. Little did she know, a Hermes kid had been trailing her. Once she steps in, she can only notice the glint of all the metal and a boy before the door is closed behind her. She hears the click of a lock. Suddenly, she turns around and starts banging on the door. "YOU BETTER UNLOCK THIS DOOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S***!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:40 pm

"What the hell."Buring said when he turned to the sound of the door being locked and the girl screaming. He stood there feeling a bit awkward and decided whether to brun down the door or not....assuming the girl would move for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:43 pm

Soundtrack hears the sounds of people running away and grits her teeth. "Hate people," she mutters. 'Well, except for Eddie. He's actually kind of nice. Everyone else sucks.'

Last edited by Soundtrack Cyanide on 2/12/2012, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:45 pm

"Uhmm hi there."Burning said to the girl that he was locked in with. He caught a glimpse of the door and figured he could just kick it down. So he waited for the girl to notice him so he could get her to move without being a complete a** about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab your weapons   Grab your weapons - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab your weapons
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next