Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very dark part of the forest.

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dovah
Hammah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/9/2011, 6:41 pm

Constance: i look at Austin and notice he's tense. "hey you alright?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/9/2011, 6:45 pm

I run in and see the forest deepen. My arm throbs just below the elbow but I still run. I run into a girl (Constance)

I see the kid run into Constance. I punch him in the gut and then follow up with an elbow to the jaw.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/9/2011, 8:30 pm

Constance: i fall onto my butt and scream, scrambling back into a tree "what the fudge!?" i notice Austin. "Austin stop!" i screech jumping up to grab his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 6:23 pm

I fall down under the crushing blow of the elbow. I lay there and stare up at the sky, seeing dark spots.

I stop immediately when Constance grabs my arms. I turn around and all the anger disappears from my thoughts. I hold Constance closely to me and start to shake from confusion. Why'd I do that? I have never fought like that before.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:00 pm

Constance: I rest my body against Austin's, feeling his body tremble, not being suprised if mine was too. Time felt slow as I blinked, recapturing the last moment. Suddenly i caught my breath and broke out of his arms. "Is he alright?" I walk over to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:06 pm

I blink several times and then my vision clears. There standing in front of me was...an angel? No that couldn't be right...but she looked just like an angel with the light flooding around her and causing her to look surreal. "Uh...Are you an angel sent to guide me to the afterlife?" I feel my jaw slowly and then realize that I am still living.

I growl deep in my throat as the kid asks that question. I stand over to the side but don't attack. I didn't want to scare Constance again. This kid would tick me off if he tried to take her from me.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:10 pm

Constance: I smile slightly. "Oh, i wish" I hold my hand out to help him up." Are you okay?" I ask caringly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:17 pm

I take her hand and stand up. I smile and then see the kid who had attacked me. I stumble backward as I realize that this was the girl who I had run into. I quickly let go of her hand and mutter under my breath "Odin protect me..." I quickly run out of the forest.

I smile slightly but then change my look to horror as I realize that Constance had just about gone lovey-dovey on the kid. I turn around and stalk over to a tree. Why did I have to attack him? And for that matter, why did he look at her like that? I feel a tear slide down my cheek. I was turning into a monster. Someone that I would never want around Constance.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:25 pm

Constance: I blink "Uh bye" I say to the boy. "Well he was weird, dont you think?" I turn around to look at Austin. I notice him by a tree "Hey you alright?" I ask slowly walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:29 pm

I turn around with my face still wet from the tears. I stare at Constance and then look away. I don't deserve her. She deserves someone who won't turn into a monster every time someone runs into her. I can't be that person anymore. I start to walk away but then I crumple to the ground and lay there. My life was coming to a quick end.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:35 pm

Constance: Confused, I run to him, and fall to my knees next to him. I realize he was crying and wipe the tears off his face. "Austin?" I ask softly, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:38 pm

I look at her but feel my heart break. She deserved someone better. Why did she care so much and why did she look at me like I was her only joy in life? I stare at her, unable to get my mind through the fog of the pain. I was not the right person for her. I start to talk but instead a small whimper escapes.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:45 pm

Constance: I lean forward and wrap my arms around him. "I love you" I say quietly into his ear smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:48 pm

I feel my heart rip even further. She had just said something that I had waited to hear. Why did I have to be so tortured? I feel her warmth and then I say "You deserve someone better. I am only someone who is turning into a monster. I can't hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:52 pm

Constance: I blink and look at him. "What are you talking about? You're not a monster." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:56 pm

I hear her voice and the words she said slap me in the face, figuratively, and I smile. I kiss her on the cheek as I realize that she is happy with who I am.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 9:06 pm

Constance: I giggle. "Are you alright though?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 9:08 pm

I smile at the sound of her giggle and I say "Yeah I am. I love you Constance."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 9:35 pm

Constance: I smile "Good, you better" I joke, then kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 9:35 pm

Khootia walks in with nicana flying lazy circles around her head what a great day...

I walk in and see a girl with a pet dragon! cool I call my pet parrot to do that I cat call then he apers right on my sholder man that always creeps me out! any way I walk over to her and say "hey hows it goin' " she turns and runs and then I go after her

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 8:47 pm

Burning walked into the dark forest and ran to a secret section that only he and a few others know about. He removed the cover from his motorcycle and drove it off towards the hill taking the secret path he made.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:43 am

Fabian Black walked out of the shadows. With his dark blonde brown hair and his even darker blue grey eyes he made quite a strange oddity. Combined with the pale skin and muscles he was considered a attractive demigod. Well, Aphrodite kids have a strange taste don't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:52 am

I walk out into the forest, dagger clutched at my side. I need sometime to collect my thoughts. I think I hear a rustle in the leaves and I back away from it, dagger raised. I exhale sharply and continue backing away, then [awesomely coordinated person that I am], bump into someone. I turn around, then register a guy, now backing away from him. Then I hit a sharp branch of the nearest tree. "Ow." I say faintly. Then I crumple to the ground. I wish I could fall unconscious to escape this embarassment, but I don't. I'm still conscious, and the pain is increasing in the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:59 am

Fabian sniffed the air, dragging many scents into his body. Then, somebody slammed into him.
The girl crumpled and Fabian crouched down.
"Is that honestly how you plan to introduce yourself? By running into me?"
Fabian cracked a grin showing slightly pointy k-9s. No body would notice of course unless they studied teeth as a hobby. He bent over to help the girl up,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 5:08 am

I accepted the guy's hand and let him pull me up, becoming aware of the fact that he was...well....sort of....good looking...ish...okay, he was hot. Those dark blue eyes were amazingly mesmerising, but I tore my gaze away from them. "Uh." I muttered, face burning. "I was just...no, I didn't realize anyone was here, I just..." I trailed off. I exhaled and extended my hand. "H--" I stopped myself from revealing my first name. "Ember. Ember Jones. Cabin 9." I said. I was still surprised at how easily I had been about to reveal my first name. It would have me in tears if I even mentioned it. Oh gods, I thought as I realized my eyes were filling up with tears. I hoped the hot guy didn't notice. He seemed like a flirt, really. I shouldn't even be bothering about him. I breathed deeply until the blush disappeared from my cheeks. He probably had five girls on the go already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very dark part of the forest.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next