Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very dark part of the forest.

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dovah
Hammah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 5:17 pm

"I also keep telling you, you must be allergic to cats. "
He answered calmly. A cool breeze raised its head and flew over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 3:02 am

"I swear." Ember laughed. "I'm not." She thought of something, but stopped herself from saying it. "How --" She shook her head to clear the thoughts and shivered at the breeze, pulling herself closer to Fa--- Ian. Then she thought - Oh, what the heck. "How could I be allergic to someone like you?" I muttered, automatically embarrased that I'd said it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 3:15 am

"How could I be allergic to someone like you?"

Fabian arched his eye brow, "Are you attempting flattery or something along those lines?"
He held her out at arms length sizing her up with his dark blue grey eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 3:26 am

"Just telling you the truth." Ember said, staring back at him defiantly. "Flattery isn't really my cup of nectar." she smirked. "And why would I need to flatter you, when those Aphros are laying it on thick anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 9:01 pm

"Then what is 'your cup of nectar?,' " He asked amused. That was a first, usually it was cup of tea or cup of liquefied dead baby depending on who you knew.
"Do tell, why are the Aphrodite children supposedly laying flattery on thick?"
He arched a dark eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 1:17 am

"Oh, it's nothing." I said, waving it away dismissively. A shiver was running down my spine from the breeze, and I wished he would hug me again - I was freezing. "Except for the fact that you're smoking hot - in their terms, anyway. And my cup of nectar? Well, it's lying down on the grass, and looking up at the foliage, and not giving a care in the world." I said, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 1:30 am

Fabian's eyebrows shot up into his hair line.
"Smoking hot am I? Way to add to a guy's ego." He said. Then he noticed her shivering. "You cold?"
He knew that was a Duh question, he held his hand out and closed it on what looked like a strip of battered leather. He pulled a motorcycle jacket out of thin air.
"Du'At stores objects that can be accessible for any Egyptian child."
He handed it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:01 am

"Hey, I never said that I thought you're smoking.. I just said that the Aphros did." I tried to hide my blush and accepted the jacket, but huddling close to him anyway. "Sorry. I'm just freezing. I'm more used to being around those boiling forges. And I know about the Duat, I read about it once."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:21 am

"You said by Afro standards and if you know about Afro's their standards are pretty high. " Fabian said glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, catching her blush. "I am sorry about you being cold, it is January after all. Were did you hear about the Du'At?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:29 am

"Oh, school project in seventh grade." I shrugged. "Well, I was just kidding - you're pretty hot by my standards, too." I didn't see the point in beating around the bush anymore. "So, since you don't have a girlfriend, do you want to go out with me?" I asked frankly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:40 am

"Always seems to come back to school doesn't it," He smiled. At her next two comments his eyebrows shot up into his hair. Fabian opened and closed his mouth several times before asking hoarsely, "How do you know I don't have a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:43 am

"Well, I'm hoping you don't. But you probably do. So can you hurry up and say no so I can go cry somewhere?" I placed one hand on my hip, trying to hide my choked-back tears. I knew he was going to say no. It was hopeless. I was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:52 am

"For the record I haven't had a Girlfriend for," He counted on his fingers, "More than two years. Never kissed any of them. Why on earth would I say no to a girl who is funny, sweet, intelligent, turns me into a puddle of hug-able mush, and makes me chase after them?"
He would seriously like to know the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:57 am

I looked up, not daring to actually believe it. "Wait." I said. "You're -- you're saying yes?" I asked. "And for the record," I said, copying him. "I'm only a little humorous, I'm about as sweet as pickles, I get Ds all the time, and you were always hugable mush. And it wasn't my fault you came after me, I was fully prepared to run away from you. So don't go complimenting me so much that I get a huge head. And I also notice that you didn't mention my beauty level. Which automatically means I'm ugly. Ugh, this makes no sense!" I said, shrugging. "Okay, what's your answer? Seriously this time."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:11 am

"Who do I feel like you are mocking me?" Fabian muttered. "I hadn't gotten to that bit yet, your getting ahead of yourself. You see there is this girl I know, her eyes are the color of molten gold. She has a fantastic smile. Not to mention hair the color of midnight. You see this friend of mine is absolutely beautiful. So I think there is a yes in order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:19 am

"Finally." I said, trying to hide my absolute excitement. "Gods, I was beginning to think that rubbish I said earlier about me being horrible was true." I looked up, cupped his face in my hands, and kissed him, full on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:30 am

"I personally think-" He was cut off abruptly by Ember's lips suddenly becoming super glued to his. Not really super-glued, but one gets the idea. He kissed her back enthusiastically, puling her closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:36 am

I snuck my arms around his neck and got pressed closer to him, and I realized that he was kissing me back. He really did like me! After what seemed like three millenia - three very, very, enjoyable millenia - I pulled apart, staring into his dark blue eyes. "Wow. For a cat, you're a pretty good kisser." I teased. "What were you saying?" I asked, like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 10:36 pm

"Uh..." He said, the comment he had in his mind seemed to have evaporated. "I do not remember."
He wracked his brain... nope... nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 1:49 am

"I personally think --" I prompted him. "That's what you started with." I briefly broke away from him to pick up a handful of leaves and started fiddling with them. A knot here, a tie there, and in two minutes a came up with a mini-windmill. "What?" I said, staring at it quizzically. "It was meant to be a helicopter. Gods, dad." I said, looking up at what I could see of the sky. "Why a windmill?" I asked, arms spread wide.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 1:59 am

"Well that was before somebody kissed me, it's amazing how distracting being kissed can be. " He said flapping his arms about teasing her slightly about the wind mill.
"Well good to know its windy enough for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:01 am

"Wait, so that was your first kiss?" I asked, grinning. "Yeah, it's windy enough, but unfortunately, it's also cold. And windy cold --" I gave a shudder and dropped the mill. "Lets just say that that's not my cup of nectar either." I grinned and walked towards him, hugging him to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:10 am

"Didn't I mention that earlier?" He asked slightly amused. "Cup of Nectar." He snorted wrapping his arms around her lending his warmth. He debated pulling a thicker coat out of the Du'at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:15 am

"Well, I'll have you know," I murmured into his shoulder, glad for the warmth. "That I am honored to be your first-kiss-giver." I started grinning, and then chuckling. I couldn't help it. I burst into laughter, still hugging him. "That was seriously your first kiss?" I said between laughs. "What are you seventeen?" I asked, subduing my laughter to a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:56 am

"And a half," He stated defiantly, looking down at her. "I think you on't get the chance to kiss me again for a very long time."
He stood on his tiptoes to put himself out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very dark part of the forest.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next