Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very dark part of the forest.

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dovah
Hammah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/31/2012, 5:41 am

"Glorious beyond all description." I say, pondering. "Well, the only thing that fits that for me is The Script. What's your favorite band?" I ask. Then, suddenly, I slip. I'm about to fall, down, down, down, and become nothing but a grease spot on the ground, when I instinctively hook my arms around him in order to save my life and hang there, limply. "Sorry." I breathe. Once again, I'm an inch away from him. And once again, he's going to push me away and make sure I'm balanced, because [duh!] he's not interested in me. I sigh inwardly, my arms still around him. I'm not yet completely balanced.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/31/2012, 3:13 pm

Fabian was about to answer when she slipped. His other hand shot forward to catch her. After having a secure grip on her waist and her breathless apology he just smiled at her.
"Don't worry, I got you. Here lets go down, much more fun than going down." once again he had that devilish look in his eye.
He helped her get onto his back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 2:21 am

I once again flashed him an apologetic smile, but then got onto his back, scared and yet exhilarated. This was so amazing. "All my life I've been playing it sage, only climbing, like, ten-feet-tall trees, and that too, with a harness. I found it kind of boring. But this - this is amazing." I whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 2:32 am

"Playing it Sage?" Fabian said arching an eyebrow. "Oh, safe. gotcha."
Then he free fell from the branch. On his way down he would land on branches in a crouch and hands splayed. Then he would vault to the next branch down. The over all ride was very short but exciting.
"How was that for safe?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 2:37 am

I looked at him as he crouched, ready to jump. "Wait, what are you--" then he free-fell, and I started screaming. Literally. I was clutching onto him so tight that I was sure he would lose circulation around his neck. As soon as he landed on a branch, I would stop screaming, only to start again when he vaulted. As soon as we landed, I stumbled off of him and fell to the ground, collapsed in a heap. "Ho." I started, my voice hoarse from all that screaming. "Ho. Ly. Shit." I said between gasps. "That was--" and my face broke into a smile, and I held out my hand to him, a plea for him to help me up. "That was utterly amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 2:53 am

Fabian helped her off, then poked his fingers in his ears.
"I think, that is the most high pitched scream I have ever heard. Wowzers."
Then he pulled them out of his head. "of course it was awesome, why do you think I come here every evening. Because I like to write up different types of moss?"
He snorted. His ears were still ringing, after all a cat has sensitive hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:10 am

"Sorry!" I whispered, biting my lip. "It was pretty freaky." I was hiding my grin, big time, but I tried to look apologetic. Mission unsuccessful - I burst into laughter and started rolling on the dusty ground. I had no clue why I found it this funny - maybe it was just bottled-up hysteria.
"Sorry." I said again, calming down. "I think I need some water." I said, my throat drying up in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:20 am

Fabian let out a small laugh. Then pulled out a water bottle.
He laughed even harder at her rolling on the floor.
Sitting on the ground he offered her water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:29 am

"Thanks." I panted, accepting the bottle and draining half of it in my first gulp. I took another, finishing the bottle.I stretched out my legs, but I was still so dizzy that I ended up lying down on my back. "Wow. That was epic." I gasped. I handed the bottle back to him, waving away the guilt that came with emptying it. "Sorry." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:38 am

"I learned long ago that apologizing doesn't help anything. But go ahead and do it if you want to," He said softly. "Yes it was epic wasn't it. "
He took the water bottle and put it back. "Don't worry I have lots more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:49 am

"When you say that --" I started. "Never mind." What I was about to say was that it seemed like he'd learnt that the hard way. But I didn't want him to relive any painful moments, so I shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 3:56 am

He gave a sad smile in answer, "I guess you can say its why I find it difficult to be close to people."
Fabian leaned his head against a tree, his dark eyes brooding looking almost tormented by his inner thoughts. "But no matter."
He stood dusting off his jeans then pulled a piece of bark out of his spiky hair. He looked up at the canopy of tree's above them that blocked out the sky... it had become very, very dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:01 am

I watched him as he watched the skies - I was sure that he was thinking that the sky was as dark as his past. It was unbearable, seeing him destroyed by his inner self. I got up, dusted myself off, bit my lip, hesitated, then ran and hugged him. "It does matter." I whispered, pressing him close.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:08 am

Fabian, not paying attention, was suddenly ambushed by a hug. The six foot tall guy looked down at Ember with a bemused expression. But returned her hug and his expression softened.
"Thanks," He muttered. Girls... always with the girls... turning him into a puddle of huggable mush. What happened to the grumpy, unpredictable Fabian?
Girls, that is what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:11 am

"What happened to you?" I asked softly, into his shoulder - since he was taller than me, and all. "What made you so scared - of yourself?" I knew I was prying him apart, forcing him to go back to whatever moments that turned his eyes as black as night, but I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:21 am

"People and this whole thing happened," he motioned around at the trees. "Camp, Egyptians, Greeks,... a girl... and a huge mistake. Let us leave it at that."
He obviously didn't want to dwell on the matter. Slowly, he disentangled himself from her grip.
What ever had happened scared him to the point were he couldn't trust himself emotionally with anyone. It would take a strong person to break down that wall.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:26 am

"Fabian." I said gently. I had to admit that it was slightly offending when he pushed me away, though he did it politely.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:29 am

"Ember, I'd prefer it," He said slowly. He was obviously making an effort. "If you called me Ian. Fabian is a bit of a mouth full." He let out a small smile before stuffing his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:45 am

I stopped short, a little weirded out. "Okay..." I trailed off, willing to respect his rights. "Ian." I tried. "Why, though?" I said suddenly, my eyebrows arching in anger. "Why won't you tell me anything? What's it gonna do if you just try to confide in someone? It can't be as bad as you think! You're not the only person in the world that's had a hard time, okay? Just try for once! Why can't you TRY?" I was yelling at him as loud as I could, scared that he would hit me, but brave enough to stand it. I finally stopped, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 4:55 am

Fabian closed his eyes while she yelled, he remembered similar words yelled at him on a different occasion.
"Having bad things happen to one's self is horrible yes. But being the person doing the hurting is worse. Especially, if the person trusted you with their darkest fear, darkest secret. Then you hurt them, now they can't even walk into public without being ashamed of their face. Can't even bare to look at their own reflection. Then knowing, there is nothing you can do to fix the horrendous thing that you did."
There were so many tones in his voice that were inflicted upon himself, hate, anger, and pure venom. Then, sadness.
"Hearing them cry at night when they think they are alone is the worst thing imaginable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 5:00 am

I stood, speechless, as he insulted himself beyond humaneness. "No, F--" I stopped myself. "Ian." I tried to say more, but I was overwhelmed with tears. I didn't even know why I was crying. It was him that should be crying. I wanted to hug him again, but something told me that he would push me off of him and would want some alone time. Tears falling faster than the whip-whip-whip of helicopter blades, I turned and sprinted, away from the only person I might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 5:13 am

Fabian watched her run, like they all did. Away... gone... should he go after her? He twisted his watch on his wrist. Already her sent was fading. The aroma of spices and smoky flame. He waited a few moments, to let his anger calm down.
Then he went after her, his long legs carrying him out of the clearing inhumanly fast.
He passed her and waited. Then, as she ran by, he pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry, so so sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 6:31 am

"What are you sorry for?" I whispered, swept up into his hug, not wanting to let go. "You can tell me." I said softly, my arms slowly moving to rest around his neck. "Wait, no." I corrected myself. "Don't tell me. Don't tell me if you don't want to. Forget it." I said, and hugged him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 2:32 pm

Fabian held her for a few moments before responding, "I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm sorry for a lot of things."
He felt her hold him closer. He pressed his nose to her hair, inhaling the scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 4:42 am

"You shouldn't be." I whispered softly. I didn't want him to stop hugging me. I didn't want to have to break away and just go back to tinkering random tools. "I wasn't crying. I keep telling you." I was trying to inject some humour into the conversation. "It was a minor leakage of the tear ducts." I say, with a teary laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very dark part of the forest.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next