Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:17 pm

A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Rapunzel1_large
{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

"No, I haven't" Rapunzel says, smiling a bit more. Finally, it sounds like there's something that will be worth doing.

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:26 pm

Silly Lily wrote:
Vaughn smiles. "Enough it while you can, I guess." She said, leaning against a tree.

Stasia nodded, closing her eyes and enjoying the relative silence. After a moment, she has a question. "Are you really taking Alden to New York?" she asked, glancing at her, when she begins to hear somebody's labored panting and the crunch of leaves beneath grimy sneakers.

Alden arrived in the clearing, hunching over with his hands poised on his knees in order to catch his breath. "She better be! Look! I showered! Happy?" he asked, handing Anastasia the cookie he had retrieved for her. She made a face, shoving it back towards him.

"Oatmeal raisin? You know I hate those," she said, but he grabbed it, taking a huge bite out of it.

"But I like them!" he protested with his mouth full, spattering crumbs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 10:45 pm

"Well yeah, i made a deal. You cant break a promise." She says watching Alden run up. "I can smell the roses from here" She giggled. Looking back at Anastasia, "At least he remembered about the cookie."

(I meant Enjoy, not Enough in mah last post :/)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:23 pm

((ahaha I figured! No big deal! (: ))

Anastasia managed a smile, watching her brother chomp down the cookie.

"Isn't New York like dangerous or something?" asked Alden between bites. "'Cause that's what STASIA seems to think..."

"Do not!" she reproached, though she did. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:27 pm

"It has it's dangerous parts. Like any other city. But it's really fun! Ice skating is the best!" Vaughn smiles, folding her legs, criss-cross-applesauce style.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:38 pm

Stasia's eyes widened. "Ice skating?!? Daddy took us.." she stopped talking abruptly but continued to be exciting. "I love ice skating.."

"I hate it!" interrupted Alden, frowning. "I fell on my butt and Anastasia laughed at me!"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:42 pm

"Well Alden, practice makes perfect." Vaughn smiled. "Wanna go iceskating? I have my Dad's credit card somewhere..." She said feeling in her pockets. Must be under her bed or something stupid like that.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:44 pm

Anastasia's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Alden reproached. "No no no no I'm so bad please don't!" but Anastasia shot him a murderous look and he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:47 pm

"Yeah im serious!" Vaughn smirked at her glare and giggled. "I'll hold your hand Alden, if you want." She said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:52 pm

Alden blushed. "Really?!" he asked eagerly, jumping to attention. "I'll go, I'll go! Nevermind!" Anastasia just rolled her eyes and got to her feet, brushing herself off. Boys.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:59 pm

Vaughn smiled and stood up. "Can we stop at my cabin first? I need to find that Credit Card." She scowled lightly at herself for loosing it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 12:09 am

Anastasia and Alden both nodded, ready to go, waiting for Vaughn.

((My laziness is evident. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 12:15 am

Rapunzel wrote:

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

"No, I haven't" Rapunzel says, smiling a bit more. Finally, it sounds like there's something that will be worth doing.

Darren hopes up and says, "Well you're about to have your first chance at it. Follow me." He walked out towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 12:18 am

"Okay follow me.." Vaughn sat walking out.

((Lol, Okay dokay!))
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:23 am

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel jumps up and follows Darren bout, a big grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:39 pm

Alden and Anastasia follow her dutifully.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:11 pm

Shane smiled at Density, having been talking about the forest meadow along the way to it. He wanted to describe as in depth as possible to her so that she could have a good mental image of the place he loved. He came to a stop and muttered that they were here and take deep breath. He did this after saying so and he instantly felt calmed by the great smells of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:16 pm

I walked in still holding his hand listening closely to every word so I could picture the beautiful place. Once we reached the meadow I could instantly smell the amazing smell of the flowers. It seemed so peaceful. It made me feel as if there was no troubles in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:26 pm

Shane smiled, but turned his head sharply, thinking he had heard something. When he saw nothing he shrugged and then turned back to the meadow and to the blind girl he was guiding around. "So, did I describe this place well?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:28 pm

"Very well. Thank you so much nobody treats me like you have today," I say then hug him. This was so perfect nothing could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:30 pm

Shane hugged her back, smiling and saying, "You're welcome." He told her. The suddenly he pulled away and shoved her to the ground as two hellhounds came growling and barking, rushing at them. Shane managed to unsheath his sword before they got to them, but he wasn't fast enough to take one out before they knocked him aside. "Density, Run!" He shouted as he rolled out of the way of a hellhound coming at him and then got up and ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:45 pm

He shoved me to the ground and I was immediately in shock and couldn't move as I heard the growls and barks of hell hounds. The sound was soon covered by just ringing I couldn't move I was so scared I felt hot tears stream down my face. This couldn't be happening it couldn't be. Onicka was right.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:54 pm

Shane was knocked to the ground and slid towards Density, getting serious grass burn, but he couldn't think of that right now. He had to keep Density safe. This was her first taste of freedom and friendship and these two hellhounds had ruined it for her. He could see the tears, even with her blank eyes he could tell by them that she was scared beyond anything. But it wasn't the hellhounds that he thought she was scared of, it was that she couldn't see, she really didn't know what was going on besides them being attacked. He turned and growled at the two hellhounds growling at them as he stood between them and Density. "See this hear sword, Furballs. I hope you enjoy the taste of Celestial bronze, cause I'm going to shove this thing down your throats for scaring her." He said. This unfortuanately pissed them off and they rushed him, him being stupid and running back at them. He managed to stab one in the head, but the other jumped over him and went for Density. He reacted quickly and threw a dagger at it, but it just crippled the beast which still landed a large scratch on Density.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:06 pm

I didn't know where they were or what was happening. I couldn't run because I might run towards them and get killed, but I felt so bad for putting all the pressure on Shane. Gods I was freaking out so bad I couldn't do anything. That's when I felt it a sharp pain across my stomach. It hurt I screamed I wasn't used to pain let alone this.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:19 pm

Shane's eyes widened as he heard Density scream. 'Gods f*cking damnit.' He thought as he pulled out his other dagger and threw it at the beast, watching the blade lodge into a non-fatal blow on it's side. "Got your attention you hair bastard?" He asked, his voice near hoarse from feeling like he just given Density a death sentence today. He managed to keep any fatal blows from happening, but still he felt like it was his fault she was hurt and what's worse in that it was his fault. He tightened the grip around his sword hilt and then rushed the beast, the hellhound running back at him despite the pain. He glared at the beast and then hit the deck and slid underneath it, ramming his sword in the things gut. As it burst into dust, Shane got up and sheathed his bloody sword. He didn't pay attention to the daggers, just turned and ran towards Density.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next