Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:24 pm

I felt where the hell hound had gotten me and it felt wet and my dress was torn I knew I was bleeding. I just kept murmuring oh gods. Onicka will kill me, she will kill Shane. This day had gone to hell in a matter of minutes. I was shaking so bad tears streaming down my face and low sobs. I was so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:26 pm

Shane knealt down next to Density, wrapping her in a hug and quickly but gently pulling her into his chest. "Density, I'm...I'm so sorry that this happened. I...if I had known this would've happened I would've never brought you here." He told her. He held her close, tears coming to his face as well. Tears of regret at what he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:29 pm

"I want to go back to camp," I sobbed into his chest. This was too much I just sobbed and sobbed. "Just take me back to camp please."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:49 pm

Shane nodded and gently picked her up. He walked over and very carefully picked up his daggers one at a time, not letting go of her either. "This should've never happened. This is supposed to be a peaceful place." He muttered as he carried her back to the Courtyard, seeing as he had to go through there to get to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:04 am

I let him carry me out I was already humiliated there is no possible way this could get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13