Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A place to fight - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 1:44 am

I walked into a very large arena-type place, and took a quick glance around. Dummies, and some people. Or maybe just dummies. I smiled to myself, and walked over to a bench in the shade. I sat down, very unobtrusively, and stayed still. Chances were I wouldn't be noticed while I decided if the people had any cool stuff in their pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 1:50 am

I just smirked a small smirk, knowing that this guy was in the mood for blood-shed. I responded to his introduction, "Dunkan Smärtan son of Odyne...pleasure to meet you..." The guy looked....somewhat knowledgable...in some forms, so I decided to ask him a question, "Do you happen to know what Camp Jupiter is....we seem to have some travelers in our camp from that camp..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 1:53 am

"Ah the elusive Camp Jupiter. Well Dunkan that is the camp of the Roman demigods that seem to be sprouting up in our little land. Much like weeds if I must say."Lucifer said puting his bowie knife back.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 1:57 am

I spat at the ground at the mere mention of the Romans....I had a special despise for them in my head. "Pfft....Romans.....disgusting little worms....blew up one of our cabins....and their noses are so high in the air they're touching Olympus....". I could see why I was hating that Sirius kid so much now.....disgusting little Roman. "Well it seems we have two of them making themselves at home with our kind at Cabin 20..." I informed Lucifer blankly, "A son of..." I paused to remember the Roman version of Thanatos, "Mors....and a daughter of Poena...and the little b***ard has some mutts with him...."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:00 am

"Interesting."Lucifer says as he strokes a fake beard. "Perhaps we should deal with them."He adds.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:01 am

I didn't pay much mind to their mundane conversation... I already knew about the Romans, actually. They had a cabin, so that meant there were Romans. Derp. I wasn't sure what 'Camp Jupiter' was, and didn't really care. Meh...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:02 am

"Indeed we should Lucifer..." I replied with a ghastly edge in my voice. "Punish the girl....and show the boy and his mutts what death feels like in a more...physical manner..." I added, chuckling quietly and my little puns.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:16 am

"Lead the way."Lucifer said turning his back tothe girl that he hadnt notice walk in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:20 am

Ooh. I clenched my hands, but otherwise remained motionless. I didn't want to draw attention to myself. Now they needed to start walking out... and keep their backs turned for a while...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:23 am

"Alright...I'll do that..." I replied quietly, then proceeded to exit the arena in a slow jog.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:28 am

Lucifer walkedn out, not paying attention to anything in partucular.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 2:31 am

Eheheh. I followed behind the two, at a suitable distance. Didn't want to get caught, y'know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 7:20 pm

As Owen got into the sparring area waiting for his young friend to get a weapon from the closet in the corner, he practiced a parry and riposte, killing his imaginary opponent. "Try to hurry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16