Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:18 pm

Daniel flew as fast as his dwindleing powers would carry him and eventually he landed at the base of Half-Blood Hill. "I..I cant go on anymore. Chazz get into camp I'll hold them off as long as I can."He said and then turned and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:21 pm

Hazel walked up the hill, sword in her hand, not knowing why she came in this general direction. Once she reached the top, she notice 2 boys, fighting something. She smirked and leaned against Thalia's Tree, wondering how this will turn out.

(Are they fighting monsters?)
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:23 pm

I was climbing up a nearby tree when I noticed a few battered-up people arrive on Half-Blood Hill. I stood quietly on a sturdy branch, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:27 pm

-Jesse- I step off the street. A thudering roar arose behind me. Quickly, I joined the people on the hill. My battle ax in one hand and my tomahawk stuck through my belt. If a fight occured, there would be Hades to pay. I see a kid with a sword out. 'Why does he look familiar?' The shorter kid, Chazz as the guy had called him, was beaten up. Rage filled me, but why, I didn't know him.

-Chazz- I stumble up the hill, but I couldn't leave Daniel. "Siken forgive me..." I whispered as I grabbed my armour. I had stashed it and now I needed it. A horde of the demon-girls swarmed up the hill. It was fighting time. I drew my sword. "FREMONT LIVES!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:29 pm

"This is gonna be a long day...."Daniel said with a sigh and then fired off two lightning bolts taking out two of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:33 pm

Hazel rolled her eyes and slashed at too demon things. New campers... Really. Always brought trouble. Who the hell are these kids? She wondered kicking a demon in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:34 pm

I watched the battle unfold for a moment before hopping down from the tree and deciding to be a good sumaritan for once. I used my powers to rip a large branch from the tree I was in and launch it at one of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:35 pm

-Jesse- 'Fremont, that name is really familiar.' I swing my ax and destroy three demons in one motion. They were quickly replaced.

-Chazz- A tall guy stands next to Daniel. "Siken?" I say. Quickly I slash two demons across their torso. "SIKEN! Here, we are here to fight." I shout.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:43 pm

Daniel just goes through the motions hacking and slahsing demons one-by-one. Sudden;y he heard Chazz yell Siken's name but he kept fighting not sure what Chazz was talking about. Daniel just hoped that Shan wasn't getting worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:47 pm

Stabbing and kicking, Hazel made her way to one of the boys (Daniel). "Who are you? What's going on?" She demanded, slashing at a demon. Usually big attacks like this was a bad sign.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:48 pm

I soon saw a pack of...what were they called....manticores! I saw a small pack of them start charging towards the groups of people. "Watch out!" I quickly yelled, then ripped a large chunk of dirt out of the ground and launched it at the manticores.

Last edited by Herp Derpington on 3/4/2012, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:49 pm

-Jesse- I decide to ignore the kid, Chazz. He was distracring me. I continue to destoy more demons. My battle ax becomes useless as the girls swarm up close. I grab my tomahawk and start destroying them, Apache style.

-Chazz- My heart stops as 'Siken' gets overwhelmed. I run, hobble, down and start hacking the demons apart. I stand between Daniel and 'Siken'.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 2:57 pm

"Names Daniel, son of Zeus. And as far as I know we either fight or we die. You can take your pick from there."Daniel said to her truthfully because he really didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:12 pm

"Well son of Zeus.." She dodges a manticore's mouth and stabs it in the side. "Fighting sounds like a great idea" She swiftly dodges a swipe from a large paw, and kicks it in the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:12 pm

-Jesse- Menticores AND demon-girls. This day was a very bad day.

-Chazz- I slide over to talk to the girl (Hazel). "These demons are after us. The first one followed me for three hours and then four of them attacked. Three more attacked after that. Now they are attacking CHB. The menticores are new additions and they have a leader somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:17 pm

I moved over to the group of people and continued to fight. I ripped off a manticore's tail and then I launched it into a second one's head. "Anyone have a spare weapon?" I asked, knowing my powers alone wouldn't cause much damage.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:20 pm

"Spear work for you?"Daniel asked the guy who needed a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:27 pm

I made a slight shrugged and replied to the guy, "A spear's fine."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:41 pm

"Here."Daniel said and tossed his spear to the boy. He then continued on his hacking and slashing craze.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:50 pm

I quickly grabbed hold of the spear with both hands and continued to fight off the hordes of manticores.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 7:21 pm

-Jesse- I slam the end of my battle ax into a group of manticores. Swinging my tomahawk, I chop the head off a couple more demons. A roar erupts from the shadows. "Uhm...guys. We have bigger problems, literally." I say in my deep voice.

-Chazz- I slash three demons apart. The kid who looked like Siken said there was another creature. "Daniel, we need to get out of here. Now!"

-Thanlest- I see a giant creature, as I walk in. Its body was huge, a good 9 feet tall. Broad shoulders and thick, long arms and legs. Its head was covered by thick, curly black hair. Out of its mouth were two giant tusks. This creature looked like a giant boar but it had the body of a gorilla. I unload arrows into its chest and arms. Most bounce off, as if it were armoured. A few sink in and bring gold ichor forth. I charge forward with my sword out. Beams of sunlight hit the beast as I aim my sword. It made me tired, but it also distracted the thing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:08 pm

"Everyone get to the top of the hill!"Daniel caled out and then cut a path up the hil and turned to see the giant beast. "Why can't anything just be simple."Daniel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:28 pm

Hazel cringes at the roar.It was clearly something big. She quickly followed the boy's orders and run up to the top of the hill. "We need to attack it's mouth.The fur is too thick!" She called out to the other demigods.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:33 pm

-Beast (Unnamed)- The beast roars and then uproots a tree. It had no other weapon, yet these puny creatures were attacking it. "Puny Demigods, just give us Chazz Fremont. We will spare the rest of you." It said in its deep guttural voice. A voice that sounded like a male was yelling for retreat.

-Chazz- I gasp as two demon-girls grab my arms. My right arm screams in pain, yet they continue to pull. My sword falls to the ground. "Daniel..." I yell before they hit me over the head. I pass out.

-Thanlest- I continue after the beast. "We surrender noone you foul creature." I yell, cutting down the manticores.

-Jesse- My tomahawk feels heavy as I throw it at the girls. One gets chopped in the back, bursting into ash. I heft my battle ax and start mowing down more monsters. There are too many for me to get down the traditional way. I slash my hand through the air and disappear in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:37 pm

I jogged up to the top of the hill and looked at the monster. It was pretty big, and it looked like it was going to be a challenge to kill. I then saw a nearby tree and ripped it out from it's roots. "I can launch this at it and distract it for a moment, then you guys can attack it. Just give me the word if your okay with the idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next