Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:39 pm

"STOOPPPPPP!"Daniel yelled and a barrage of lightning hit the ground killing several legions of manticore and demon-girls, including the two that were taking Chazz. Adernaline ran through his body and he shot up into the air to make eye contact with the giant that was leading this attack. "Why do you want my brother so much?"Daniel asked the giant.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:10 pm

-Beast- The beast laughed and said "A son of Zeus is no threat to me. I have been sent to take Chazz Fremont. He was born too powerful. The death of his brother, Siken was supposed to kill him as well. Siken decided to keep Chazz away. Now their mother demands she be reunited with BOTH of her sons. Siken escaped us again. We are here for the youngest Fremont child. Son of Hephaestus, step-son of Thanatos, and adopted son of Zeus. He has too much power for his own good." The beast swings its fist at Daniel.

-Jesse- I reappear right in front of Daniel and take my ax to the beast's hand, severing it before falling.

-Chazz- (Still passed out)

-Thanlest- I launch an arrow into the beast's eye.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:17 pm

I went to protect the son of Zeus and launched the tree at the monster's face.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:21 pm

Hazel snarls slightly and watchs the monster. Artemis had hunted this beast once about 70 years ago.Hazel remember tracking the animal and seeing in through trees. It probably reformed sometime a few years ago, and the easiest way to kill it was through it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:28 pm

-Beast- The beast roared as the Thanatos kid attacked him. Looking down, the beast recognized the kid. "Now both Siken and Chazz are here. We shall take them both." An arrow slammed into the beast's eye as a tree hit it.

-Chazz- I begin to come to. I here my brother's name. "Siken died." I say as I stand up. My right arm now has two broken bones as well as the wrist being broken. "Daniel can kill you easily." I grab my sword.

-Jesse- I disappear in the shadows and reappear in the area next to the piles of ashes. More demons are pushing around the beast's legs. Manticores are still coming forward.

-Thanlest- "Damnit. How many of these things are there?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:31 pm

Matthew continues to fight, holding his own against the monsters even with his throbbing head. He watches, flabbergasted, the exchange between the so-called enemy and the two brothers, feeling out of place. He barely had an idea of what was going on, and he wondered, not for the first time, how the hell he'd gotten himself into this situation.

((I feel so out of this.))
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:36 pm

"My father never adopted Chazz. I see him as my brother because I protect him and because he considers me as family. And Siken is dead. He died in a ball of flame. You have the wrong information."Daniel said and then fired the most powerful bolt he could musster straight between the beasts eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:39 pm

((I know...I feel the same way, and I started it. jajaja))

-Chazz- I collapse as more demon things hit me. My left arm burns from exhaustion.

-Jesse- The creature had called me Siken. Why did that seem right? I was Jesse Trey, not Siken Fremont. Siken Fremont had died, how could I be a dead person?

-Thanlest- I unload arrows into the demons and manticores.

-Beast- The beast falls to the ground disintegrating into ash. With one last roar, it said "We shall return, son of Zeus. When we do, you will DIE" The roar ended on the word 'die' The demons and monsters burst into ash.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:45 pm

"We'll see about that."Daniel said and then he fell all the adrenaline had leaked out of him and now he had no strength left to do anything. So he fell.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:52 pm

I stood nearby, the spear was being held limply in my left hand, and saw the two people collapse. I pondered on just leaving for a quick moment, then decided to continue being a good person. "Should we get these two to the infirmary?" I asked the general crowd, not aiming it directly at a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:53 pm

-Chazz- I shout as Daniel falls.

-Jesse- I catch the kid.

-Thanlest- I put away my weapons.

-Austin- Having failed at finding Constance, I ride out to battle. The hill is covered with ash. The son of Zeus falls and I ride over to the kid who caught him. "I've got him." I take him and take off towards the infirmary with him and the kid who had a broken arm.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:54 pm

Matt uses his power and a soft, fluffy mattress appears beneath Daniel as he falls, and he stands back, in shock. Somehow he felt drawn into this, but completely uninvolved at the same time. "Yeah," he said, acknowledging the boy he hadn't originally noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:58 pm

((Daniel, Chazz, and Austin just rode toward the infirmary.))

-Thanlest- I leave

-Jesse- I leave
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:01 pm

I followed the guy who had taken the two people to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:07 pm

Matt went to the infirmary as well, hoping to treat his head.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:33 pm

Hazel leaves to do her regular stuff, since she only had little cuts a bruises. (Constance is at the beach)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:56 pm

((Austin is busy helping at the infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill   Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight for out lives at Half-Blood Hill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2