Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 10:58 pm

I hesitated before ripping a strip of fabric of the bottom of my shirt =, balling it up, and pressing it to his wound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:00 pm

I try to move my hand only to realize that a lot of my blood was out of me. My vision is started to get very dark now.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:01 pm

I pressed harder of the fabric. It was soaking up fast..... "SOMEONE HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:03 pm

I try to mumble something before I pass out.... again from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:08 pm

"STOP PaSSING OUT ON ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:09 pm

Still passe out and motionless.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:11 pm

"Umm.... umm......" I picked him up and dragged/carried him to the Infirmiry.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 11:12 pm

Still passed out in Rosie's arms.
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 9:03 pm

I walk in, look around and say,"ANYONE WANNA PIECE OF ME!" I grab
my taser and click it on. It forms into my sword. "C'mon I need some practice!"
"FINE! Nobody wants to fight me? I'm leaving!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:04 am

Riddick walks up to the training grounds and looks around for some to fight. After seeing that no one was around he decided to fight the air. He drew his ulaks then took a deep breath. He then tensed and began punching, kicking, and slicing through nothing. To most people this would look stupid but any good son of Ares knows that there is no such thing as to much training.
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:12 am

Carcane walks into the training grounds and draws his sythe with great anger at the sight of Riddick. His eyes grow red with rage and he brings his sythe to the ground barly touching the rough sand, shouting "FIGHT ME" in the most intimidating voice he can pull of. Carcane grabs his stance ready to attack Riddick.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:22 am

((Just out of curiosity how does Carcane know Riddick already hmmm))

Riddick stops his arm midswing as he hears the sound of someone yell. He turns to see a boy of maybe 16 standing in a battle stance with eyes glaring straight at him. Riddick smirked at the kid thinking that this boy must of been joking. He stared at the boy through his goggles and relaxed the tightened his grip on the handles of his ulaks. He knew this was beneath him but he also knew that he wouldn't turn down a chance to fight something solid. He shrugged then said,"If your in that much of a rush to be beaten then go right ahead and fight me." He then tensed and broke into a sprint headed straight for the boy.
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:29 am

Carcane had to act fast he ducked to the ground and swiped for Riddicks feet with the handle of the sythe as he reached him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:32 am

I walk in with my pets behind me Earl my Pitbull, Anna my Annaconda, Mr. Green Turtle my Alligator, Leah my Kimono Dragon, and Kira my Panther

Last edited by Shampoo on 11/6/2011, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:37 am

Riddick at the boy's weak attempt to trip him. He quickly jumps into the air and does a front flip over the sticking his ulaks out in the process hoping to leave some marks on the boy's back. Riddick lands behind the boy then twists around and tries to kick the boy in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:50 am

Carcane manages to dodge to first strike but gets a painfull kick to the back of the head. He quickly recovers from the kick and clenches the sythe tightly in his right hand, he turns around quickly to punch at Riddick's stomach and then atempts to slice at his bald head.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:53 am

I sigh seeing the violence and send Kira over to go try and stop it
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:57 am

Carcanes sythe in the strugle for victory comes down toward Kira's body.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:00 am

Kira quikly doges and I shoot like 7 arrows at the boy that nearly hurt Kira
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:10 am

Carcane is having a hard time blocking the arrows and Riddick, he manadges to block most of them but takes an arrow to the arm, he pulls it out and anger guids his actions he runs for the hostile competitore with the arrow in his left hand and his sythe in the other and atempts to stab Him/Her in the side it looks vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:27 am

I do a nice little anime style jump flip thing over him then stand behind him with an arrow ready
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:31 am

Carcane quickly turns around and throws the arrow only to find out that it hits the ground early, he then throws his sythe at her feet runing at her wile picking up the arrow lieing in the sand he atemps to stab her in case the sythe misses her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:33 am

I quikly flip back and and my pets get mad and all 5 of them go and attack him
Back to top Go down

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:40 am

Carcane quickly picks up his sythe and swings at all five pets multiple times, then jumps over them, picks up sand throws it trying to blind Aoife and runns for her attempting to dissarm or ingure her arm.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:42 am

I shoot 50 arrows at him "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY PETS!!!" I yell then call down a hawk to attack him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A place to fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next