Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

A place to fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 8:52 pm

The arrow lands in his left leg in a grunting pain he falls left still fending off Anna he pulls the arrow out still on the ground. He gets up and throws his Sythe. Taking off his shirt he atempts to pick up Anna and tie her to a nearby post.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 8:55 pm

Anna quikly slithers away and I shoot an arrow at his right leg while walking towards him in an attempt to mae him fall to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:10 pm

Leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:45 pm

Carcane stumbles but the pain has gone away, his Adrinaline kicks in from being hit multiple times by arrows he charges at Aoife more mad than posible ignoring everything done around him and only focusing on her he brutely slashes at her legs and arms in an atempt to throw off her aim or put her to the ground, trying to get her to surender.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:50 pm

I jump away landing on the branch of a tree then shoot at his left kidney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:53 pm

Carcane in a furry of anger slices off a nearbye branch and throw it at Aoife then atemping to slice the tree while attacking at her legs with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:58 pm

I get hit by the branch then fall of the branch and on the ground in pain I sit up on my knees then throw smoke bombs at him and shoot multiple arrows at him after the smoke bombs go off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:13 pm

Carcane in a desprit atempt to protect himself in the blindness hides behind the nearist tree. Waits for the smoke to clear then picks up a rock and throws a rock for a distraction and jumps out the other way hopeing the rock did its job he swings his sythe at Aoife's leg.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:20 pm

I role back before he gets me then shoot morw arrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:31 pm

Carcane thinks to himself as he slashes the arrows in half and cuts at her leg "she cant keep this up much longer she has to get tired soon i hope."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:34 pm

I get up and shoot another arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:45 pm

OCC: you need to tell what happens to my strike right because then idk were it goes its hard to figure out what to type

Bic:Carcane jumps to the top of a tree dodging the arrow then jumps off the top branch raising his sythe above his head and striking down at Aoife's arm trying to hit her leg as well using gravity to make his swing more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:47 pm

quikly move out of the way then get one of my arrows cvered in paralizing posin and shoot it at his right leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:57 pm

Carcane smerks this might be his chance, as he hits the arrow with the dull end of his sythe being carefull not to break it. He picks up the arrow and rubs the poison on the edge of his blade being carfull to leave some onthe arrow then takes it in his left hand and his sythe in his right he slices with his sythe first then while shes destracted with that attack he attemts to stab her with the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:59 pm

I quikly move out of the way then see a king cobra tring to help me by biting at the boy's leg when he lands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 7:46 pm

Carcane sees the kobra and jumps away then continuasly does the same attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 8:26 pm

Comes back in

Last edited by Owen Ramirez on 11/7/2011, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:00 pm

I end up taking the blows "GAH YOU WIN YOU WIN!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:06 pm

"Are you okay?" I say in a worried tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:21 pm

Carcane gives out a smerk to the paralized fo and a little laugh "Ha" "can i help u to the infermary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:23 pm

"Let me guess you are a son of Ares huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:32 pm

Carcane glances over at owen then comments "y-yes" and glances down reveiling the scars on his face under the hoodie "sometimes the thoughts of bloodshed hur..." finishes Carcan as he colapses to the ground from the arrow wounds wispering to himself "im.... sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:37 pm

"oh gods thankfully i have 2 pieces of ambroisa squares" feeds them both one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:47 pm

Carcane sits up and looks at Owen "thank you" he says "but this never happend" he comments in an almost threatining tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 10:06 pm

"Are you threatening me?" i say putting my hand on my broadsword's hilt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next