Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

The  Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 5:54 pm

"You understand right Tobias?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 8:07 pm

Tobias blinked for a few seconds before he answered Jordan, "...Yeah...yeah I understand completely." He looked at the guy, then back at Jordan, and then he gave her a nice long kiss on the lips, making it as gentle as always. He pulled away and smiled, "Just felt like doing that baby." He started laughing quietly and then took Jordans' hand once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 12:25 am

"im feeling pretty good i have to say nice to get out of the heat of the forges you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 9:20 pm

"Oh i bet" replies Leon still ignoring the guy with the shades on. Leon then winks at jorden trying to win her over "Tell me my friend what wepon do u have an intrest in?" Leon askes Owen
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 9:46 pm

I kiss Tobias back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 9:53 pm

"A celestial bronze broadsword that can cut you in half,but why would i want to do that. I say still in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 10:55 pm

Leon similes "i like you" he exclaims pulling out his gun sword and then pulling the trigger and then his sword apears before him glimering.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:12 pm

Lance sighs shaking his head and stands up, the ground rumbling and shaking as he does, the words whispered from his lips. "You are a fool if you think you can steal her from her love. A fool and a player, if you succeed she'll soon notice and leave you." He tugs his cut jet-black leather vest then lets it fall back comfortably to his chest, the wind blowing not only in his ripped blue jeans but also his long brown hair. Walking a way he thrusts his fist downwards, the ground underneath the player shoots up attempting to send him flying into the air at least ten feet up and five feet out just to give him a taste of what his medicine tastse like. Pain, being squished into the bug, the feeling of falling and no one there to catch you, as close as one can get to the feeling of heart break; that is what Lance is trying to instill into the fool by the action he just did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:22 pm

Leon get caried up bye the rock he then slices through it "your actions may dwel on your past but do not involve me in you petty thoughts of love" he shouts as hes using the hight he has gained to put power into his swing with his sword at his side he strikes down at the fool then gains stance as he hits the ground "dont involve your self you have no idea of my past" Leon says calmly trying to keep thoughts of his past from flooding in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:25 pm

I look around and i get my bronze robot to attack both of them. "How about you two stop fighting or i will get my robot to squish you both." I say in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:45 pm

Lance chuckles as he sidesteps the slash,as well as the robot thing making a small dome incase it full, wondering how the kid was able to react so quickly. Yet it matters not, as he slowly turns around cracking his neck and knuckles. Lowering his shades a bit he spits on the ground at the kids feet before putting them back up, the wind still blowing through his hair, fingers flexing as he goes over the words said and watches lover boy's stance. From lover boy's stance it is obvious he hasn't been on the winning side of many fights, "No, you listen up 'pretty' boy, you don't go walkin aroud tryin to steal some other guy's gal, ight? It just ain't right, don't matter who you think you are." He mutters arms crossed over his chest, "now it may not be of my consurn thats true, but your going to ruin a perfectly good relationship just because you think you can and I ain't one to let that happen, so just back off before I have to show you why they call me Lance 'Avalance' Alvers, 'ight?" He mutters shaking his head in disgust at the player standing before him, knowing by experince being a player only comes full circle and bites you in the arse. He may not like the guy but he doesn't want it to happen to him, and with the girl he picked out it might just come to pass fairly soon if he keeps goin after her.

Last edited by CirqueDuFreak on 11/21/2011, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:47 pm

"wait that is what this is all about" calls my robot to stop," continue with beating him up" i say peeved
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:52 pm

I see the fight then walk away from Tobias and walk over to them "Hey guys no fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 12:30 am

I dive underwater to get away from the fight and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 10:46 pm

Leon stares at the boy as his eyes turn purple most of his strangth comes out then, he stands up and looks at the foolish one about his age then he swings his sword around. "You know that i have no care to your thought on the subject" Leon says as he runs to the left of Lances body almost seeming to shade out from runing most of his life in cross country, and other sports. he strikes at lances lide then unepedidly in the middle of his strike swings up at his head then "shades(runs)" back in the process grabing his fur jacket then just stands as if he has no care in the world as the fur on his coat blows with his hair in the wind, and his eyes glowing purple he stares at the girl and bows "how was your day my beauty" he calmly says to the girl. It would be a surprize if she could ressist his power now when she was giggling over him and he wasn't even using his abbility.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 10:58 pm

I giggle a little "Oh don't flatter me." I say then in the back of my head a little voice is screaming GET AWAY FROM HIM HE'S TROUBLE AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHICH YOU LOVE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 11:06 pm

Leon still using his power to get in her head pushes the voice away as best he can then smiles and winks just to peev off the random guy that attacked him out of nowere. he looks back at him and says "your turn my friend but i have no idea as to why you have resoning to try and send me to Hades so soon."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 11:23 pm

Lance sidesteps the slash easily, shaking his head he turns from the guy and looks at the girl instead. "You madem, are a fool and a b**** if you would honestly let this player mess with you when you already have a boyfriend whom you supposedly keep telling you love. Yet, I see no proof in those words as you have let 'pretty boy' over there swoon you into his traps, he will only use you until he becomes bored and tosses you away." He mutters turning away and leaving the beach but not with out first letting two giant rock walls about 10x10 feet appear infront and behind pretty boy, once made in under five seconds they go flying out at him. How he deals with the walls Lance will not know because he has seen enough already, he would love to send that kid to Hel but alas the femal is a fool and can't see through the waters that are perfectly clear to others yet to her are as thick as mud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:38 am

Leon runs up the first wall using its momentom to jump onto the other," you have no right to question the actions of others before you question your own your the fool who attacked me" he exclaims as he does a flip off of the wall. while upside down he stares into the girls eyes and lets a little power flow being carfull not to use to much power for it will weaken him. as he lands he stares at the boy then "Shades" to the boys side then strikes at his feet and then jumps back and "shades" behind him "your perpose here is meaningless" Leon says as he trys to stab Lance from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:33 am

Tobias blinked out of his space-out, unaware of the last few minutes that happened, but saw a fight unfold around him. It was between the one guy, who was trying to steal Jordan from him, and another man, who seemed to have tryed to knock some sense into him the old fashion way. Tobias watched the battle and saw that the player, as Tobias decided to dub the first guy, was still trying to win Jordan over, and she was mopping it up like a god damn sponge! Tobias was sick of the player, everyone here, and more importantly Jordan. He was questioning wether or not Jordan truely deep down loved him, cause if she did she wouldn't even be falling for this player. Tobias just shook his head shamefully and walked away, leaving the beach, and heading to somewhere where he could be alone for awhile...maybe even forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:37 am

Khoeetia leaves cause she was done tanning
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:43 pm

something finnally snaps in my head as I see Tobias walking away "Tobias?!?! Wait Tobias don't leave!" I run over and grab him by the arm before he leaves
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:50 pm

Before he could leave, Tobias heard Jordan call for him and then grabbed his arm. He spun around and face her, he looked her in the eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. He snapped at her, "What do you want? Come to say you love me again and then go flirt with the player over there?" He would've never said anything this rude in his life, but he was extremely pissed and he didn't care. He stood there, tapping his foot in frustration, waiting for Jordan to make her response, if she ever decided to respond to that. He thought about what he said and then frowned at himself mentally. His expression soften and then he said with a more gentle voice, "Oh, gods sorry I said that.....I'm just really angry...."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:53 pm

I just break down in tears "I'm sorry I had to put you through this just leave!" I say then run away to the other side of the beach cring
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:58 pm

Tobias stood there for a few seconds, taking in what just unfolded quickly and then growled in anger at himself. He was a jerk for saying that to Jordan, she didn't deserve to be treated like that, no matter how bad she was acting. He balled his hands into fists for a few moments and then ran after Jordan, trying hard to not yell out in self-rage. "Jordan! Please stop, I'm so, so sorry!!" Tobias yelled as he ran after his love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next