Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The  Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 4:35 pm

Korenen scoffs at what Jonah says and then chuckles a bit after thinking of what the girl had said. "I won't be fighting at all. Rorschach I can't speak for but I refuse to be part of this if you two insist on using your powers to get yourself an edge over those two. 40 Spartans, Gods might as well make it 100 or more and quit sugar coating everything you do."Korenen said in a serious somewhat anger filled tone that said he was definitely not in the mood to be messed with. Korenen understood the need for dirty tactics when your in a no win situation but just so you can jump someone before they have the chance to prepare themselves, despicable.

"Your signal my foot Jonah. If I wait on your signal I might as well take a nap."Rorschach said in an exaggerated tone knowing that with Cain calling the shots it would be pointless to even pull out a weapon.

"Don't take Kesi's words with a grain of sand. I've just met her and I already know how serious she can be when it comes to eating someone. Whoever she was talking about that she made cry I don't know but as for eating you she'll do it and not think twice about." Aarron said just before the skeletons attacked again. This time he had less room to move and wasn't able to block some of the jabs to his legs, arms, and a nonlethal blow to his side. He now officially the most pis.sed off son of Lyssa on that beach. Using the little power he had left, and fueling it through his rage, he summoned a rabid hellhound that was for some reason roaming the forest of the camp. Aarron wasted his energy on the summoning and only had the strength to sheath his swords right before he fell to the ground. "Kesi get us out of here I can't move and a hellhound should come in the next couple of seconds." He said to her, then shut his eyes and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 6:44 pm

I sit. And wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 7:48 pm

I sit next to annika and drink a sprite," You feeling any better"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 8:26 pm

"Much."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 9:09 pm

I looked around, thinking. First I looked up, then down. Then I tilted my head and smiled. "Fine. I was hungry anyways!" I giggled delightedly. I grabbed Aarron as he was falling, he must of passed out from over power usage.... I hated when that happend. I grabbed him, then poofed us up onto a cloud. I set him there then went over and looked down at the guys. I giggled at I snapped my fingers, making pink, poofy, ballernia tutu's and shoes replace their normal clothes. Then, with a funny, yet terrfying thought, axes with no handles, eyeless teddy bears and dead squirrels fell from the sky... I groaned, feeling dizzy. I had to hold up for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 10:54 pm

I put up an umbrella to block the dead squirrels,"Thats good" I say offering her a sprite.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 7:42 pm

Annika forced a smile and took the Sprite. Her boy craziness came on. "Wanna make out or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 7:48 pm

"No,just a little too soon dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 8:12 pm

Annika blinked out of her boy craziness. "Oh my gods, I'm SO sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 8:15 pm

"Its okay"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:03 pm

"You've been here for a while?" Annika asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:05 pm

"I have been here for atleast a month,You?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:16 pm

"2, maybe 3 months."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:24 pm

I walk up to my little brother,"Whats up little bro" I say enthusiastic to see my brother.

"HOW IS IT GOING" i say hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:44 pm

Annika forced another smile.

Hailey walked into the Beach, her sword in her sheath, and her Phillies hat backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 9:58 pm

Ryu walks in quietly and sits down enjoying the view. He looks out at the horizon and smiles to himself. He feels bored with all of the happy people around him being enthusiastic "they have no idea what this world is like outside of the camp do they?" He asks himself inside of his head he fiddles around with his thumbs then starts to send a lighting ball out of his hand to the other, bouncing it between them like a bouncie ball. Ryu smiles to himself, lighting alwase seems to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:03 pm

"Is this your brother?"

Hailey walked over to the kid that just walked in. "H-hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:08 pm

Ryu looked up at the girl that just walked up to him "hi" He says quietly and fast. Due to him being mildly mute he doesnt talk mush to people he doesnt know to well. Ryu moves his eyes back to the sun and his eyes start to twinkle with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:13 pm

Hailey smiled warmly and looked at the boy. "Hey..you okay?" Hailey's eyes were a caring shade of blue. She really cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:16 pm

Ryu looks at the girl once again "yeah" he says "im fine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:22 pm

"I am gonna go settle in,see ya around little brother" I leave
I sit back down next to annika.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:26 pm

Annika truly smiles this time. "So, what's up?"

"Mhkay." I grip my baseball and throw up it in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:27 pm

Ryu just sits there quiet, once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:30 pm

"that was my brother jerry when i left for camp half-blood he didnt come with me,though i am glad he is here now" i say kissing your cheek in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:40 pm

Annika giggled and blushed. Was he the one? "Cool. You're brothers?"

I blow my side bang out of my face, and keep my hat on. I keep throwing the baseball in the air.

Last edited by Swishalicious on 12/7/2011, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next